Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 (31073 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by unlimiteddammi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
when? undecided I know it's not last weekend you are talking about

Yeah, Last weekend ma.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by bamac(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
kramfonos:

Prickly-faced, dysfunctional motor-neuron, delusioned hedgehog! May your face be massaged with a cactus!
BUT WHY?

1 Like

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

Yeah, Last weekend ma.
I don't think it's the epl from this planet, maybe from another planet undecided ....last weekend man city trashed man u 2 - 1 undecided....we are on top cool deal with it
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
kramfonos:

Dude, this is a lexical conversation(?) and not a verbal one. I'm not talking but typewriting so pray tell, how come you know Mourinho is in my mouth? You see why you should spend more time reading and improving yourself than scheming your burgle the warehouse down your street? Petty thief!

One has to be smart to use grandiloquent words and churn them out in real-time. Heck! I'm a bibliophile, I'm intelligent and it shines off. My perseverance paid off. You're jealous of my extremely good command of the English Language 'cause yours pales in comparison.

Prickly-faced, dysfunctional motor-neuron, delusioned hedgehog! May your face be massaged with a cactus!
hahhahahahahhahaha this is getting. Yoruba people would say weyrey dun wo, ko se bi l'omo. Meaning watching the display of a mad man is sweet but no one wants to have a lunatic as a child.

To be quite honest with you, I didn't read 90% of the jargons you put up there. Im just enjoying watching you display your madness. At least your display of insanity is entertaining. Perhaps the only time you make people smile is when you show your lunatic skills.

Please continue, I'll keep your parents jn prayers that a mad, never do well and waste in life and death like you will never come their way again

And then pray that death finds you quickly so your parents can finally bury their shame in you

2 Likes

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by unlimiteddammi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't think it's the epl from this planet, maybe from another planet undecided ....last weekend man city trashed man u 2 - 1 undecided....we are on top cool deal with it

Well, Watch your back cuz I'm coming for that spot.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by kramfonos(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
hahhahahahahhahaha this is getting. Yoruba people would say weyrey dun wo, ko se bi l'omo. Meaning watching the display of a mad man is sweet but no one wants to have a lunatic as a child.

To be quite honest with you, I didn't read 90% of the jargons you put up there. Im just enjoying watching you display your madness. At least your display of insanity is entertaining. Perhaps the only time you make people smile is when you show your lunatic skills.

Please continue, I'll keep your parents jn prayers that a mad, never do well and waste in life and death like you will never come their way again

And then pray that death finds you quickly so your parents can finally bury their shame in you

[b] What? You've run out of memes? Your gallery of simpleton-esque graphical depictions suddenly disappeared? Sun-burnt shrimp!

First off: Always begin every sentence with an uppercase letter.

Secondly: Always use quotation marks to indicate or reference sayings which aren't yours. That's the standard.

Thirdly: Always use hypens to join words which make up a compound or complex word. Example: It's "never-do-well", not "never do well".

Of course you wouldn't be cognizant of the afore-explained rules. You were a truant and you spent half of your high school days skipping classes and playing in deserted houses hunting lizards and other reptiles. Not surprising that you ended up dumber than a door nail.

You can barely type without infusing your native language. I bet you speak English with a heavy accent of Yoruba and you have the 'H-factor'.

Tutoring and humiliating fools like you gives me the kicks. I already dared you in my prequel replies to type articulately but you failed like the contraceptive your mother used when you were conceived.

You'd end up no better than your dipsophiliac dad who sold your village oracle in exchange for a keg of palm wine. The curse placed on him still follows your lineage thus.

May your resting place be in a deserted swamp! May juvenile shrimps feed on your corpse! May beavers build dams with your dismembered bones! The last thing you see before you die would be a tree branch piercing your heart!. [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2016
kramfonos:

[b] What? You've run out of memes? Your gallery of simpleton-esque graphical depictions suddenly disappeared? Sun-burnt shrimp!

Secondly: Always use quotation marks to indicate or reference sayings which aren't yours. That's the standard.

Thirdly: Always use hypens to join words which make up a compound or complex word. Example: It's "never-do-well", not "never do well".

Of course you wouldn't be cognizant of the afore-explained rules. You were a truant and you spent half of your high school days skipping classes and playing in deserted houses hunting lizards and other reptiles. Not surprising that you ended up dumber than a door nail.

You can barely type without infusing your native language. I bet you speak English with a heavy accent of Yoruba and you have the 'H-factor'.

Tutoring and humiliating fools like you gives me the kicks. I already dared you in my prequel replies to type articulately but you failed like the contraceptive your mother used when you were conceived.

You'd end up no better than your dipsophiliac dad who sold your village oracle in exchange for a keg of palm wine. The curse placed on him still follows your lineage thus.

May your resting place be in a deserted swamp! May juvenile shrimps feed on your corpse! May beavers build dams with your dismembered bones! The last thing you see before you die would be a tree branch piercing your heart!. [/b]
I'm enjoying the show. Please continue

Don't stop ooo.

Your parents must be cusring the day you came into their life

Please continue your free show of madness. Im enjoying it grin

1 Like

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Iamthoney(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2016
kramfonos:

TKO

1 Like

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Chubhie

Feyenoord lol shocked grin
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by dunsman(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
LoveJesus87:
babe Wetin fine gal like u dey do for dis kind yeye club man ruinited ehn? grin come make I take u go beta club jare cheesy grin grin

Which club?
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by kramfonos(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2016
xtervaganza:
I'm enjoying the show. Please continue

Don't stop ooo.

Your parents must be cusring the day you came into their life

Please continue your free show of madness. Im enjoying it grin

I'm your god, bastardo. Lie face flat in supplication to me! I decide the pace of all of this. I forced you to return to your drab , unoriginal memes.

I hope you get gang-raped by drugged chimpanzees! Next time you come across this moniker or any other operated by someone who has my unique writing style, you'd shiver in fright and be tormented by the memories of the trauma I put you through since last night.

May you be relegated to the blackhole of oblivion faster than the Queen's Park Rangers.

Worthless offspring of a hand-job-for-a-naira whoring midget!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by LoveJesus87(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
dunsman:

Which club?
correct. D best club in d world right now playing d best football with d best striker..introducing..........MANCHESTER CITY! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
kramfonos:

I'm your god, bastardo. Lie face flat in supplication to me! I decide the pace of all of this. I forced you to return to your drab , unoriginal memes.

I hope you get gang-raped by drugged chimpanzees! Next time you come across this moniker or any other operated by someone who has my unique writing style, you'd shiver in fright and be tormented by the memories of the trauma I put you through since last night.

May you be relegated to the blackhole of oblivion faster than the Queen's Park Rangers.

this boy is still here ranting when people with better lives have moved in to better things

Continue disgracing your already disgraceful family name

Oya I officially give you the permission to run mad.

1,2 go!
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Unlimited22: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
I'd have been quite okay with someone using highfalutin and grandiose words to expose his ignorance, but the comment about EPL fans hit a little too close to home.
Making your speeches verbose without being insulting is quite acceptable if you can actually get your point across without throwing barbs at anyone, but anything less and you become a garrulous idiot who has to be noisy to be heard. If not for the efforts of a few sane individuals this thread could have turned from a Europa League match thread to one comparing the levels of grammar of someone who keeps blowing his own trumpet and another whom, I must say, was deliberately courting danger.
Please and please, if you can't talk without being offensive, shut the f*ck up!!!!!!
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Chubhie: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaptPlanet:
Chubhie

Feyenoord lol shocked grin

I weak o! United go still qualify from the group.Liverpool is lurking with intent to collapse the bridge tonight.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chubhie:

I weak o! United go still qualify from the group.Liverpool is lurking with intent to collapse the bridge tonight.

But una no fit beat them lol.

Fear dey catch me o Liverpool dey bad form
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Chubhie: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaptPlanet:

But una no fit beat them lol.

Fear dey catch me o Liverpool dey bad form
I want to see how David Luis and ivanovic handles electrifying Liverpool! I'm staking both teams to score with over 3.5 goals with Liverpool to score either half.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by todaynewsreview: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelsea Vs Liverpool FC - English Premier League (HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1450/chelsea-vs-liverpool-fc-english-premier-league-hd-live-strea
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chubhie:

I want to see how David Luis and ivanovic handles electrifying Liverpool! I'm staking both teams to score with over 3.5 goals with Liverpool to score either half.

The first 45 mins is abt to start. Hopefully my boys will turn up!
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by purplekayc(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Niwdog:
who told you that? Or are you their CEO(dilector)
I have been watching them for a while .
Tell me wen they have last performed well in europa
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Chubhie: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaptPlanet:

LOL! look to the bright side cos Costa was on the score sheet yet again.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Chubhie: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chubhie:

Appalling display. The first half was terrible, we came alive when it didnt really matter.

Oscar was missing, Willian had a terrible game too.

We clearly need a creative midfielder (please give us mata back). Dunno y Conte keepps leaving his subs late, abi he wan chop am ni?

We just didnt play well enough.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by Chubhie: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Appalling display. The first half was terrible, we came alive when it didnt really matter.

Oscar was missing, Willian had a terrible game too.

We clearly need a creative midfielder (please give us mata back). Dunno y Conte keepps leaving his subs late, abi he wan chop am ni?

We just didnt play well enough.
Are you willing to swap hazard for Mata? The league seems destined for either Liverpool or man city based on current form.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chubhie:

Are you willing to swap hazard for Mata? The league seems destined for either Liverpool or man city based on current form.

City, they've maintained their 100% win streak against both big and smaller sides.

Liverpool are good but they're not up to city's level just yet.

They didnt play particularly well tonight o just that we were appalling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2016
kramfonos:

youre getting boring now.

At least be creative. Say something you haven't said like 500x already before
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by oladipo322(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

I can tell you're a chelski fan. I really hope this hate you got for Mourinho won't consume you
up man u...... I can see how u really dealt my watford.
Re: Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 by todaynewsreview: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
7 Things Jose Mourinho Needs To Do To Change Manchester United’s Fortunes - The Sun>>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1481/7-things-jose-mourinho-needs-to-do-to-change-manchester-unit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 6th November 2022 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 17th May 2015 / The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.