Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Get You Tensed During An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Get You Tensed During An Interview? (7394 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by MICHROZZAY: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2016
FOR ME EYE CONTACT, NOT SO COOL WITH IT.

#PALMCHAT
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by seapson(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
FOR ME BODY LANGUAGE,NOT SO COOL....especially if Buhari happens to b d interviewer

6 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by Badgers14: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
When the interviewer wears Push up bras that looks like they stuffed the boobs in it grin with short skirt then not cross their legs properly...

I am thinking, what are they interviewing me for, for the job or for ......... grin grin or is it a distraction or what or maybe to see how i could concentrate...... Infact i don't know..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by DVMtuppence(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
[/color]let experts come in[color=#006600]
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by veekid(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Making eye contact for the first to three times sucks; but after that..... I'm in gear
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by kolnel: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2016
The feeling of not passing the interview
Desperation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by Aristotle96(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2016
The interview na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by casttlebarbz(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2016
The fear of the unknown

3 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by sisisioge: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2016
The length of the time taken. I no dey talk too much jare.

6 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by ouzo1(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2016
They weed I smoke doesn't allow me to be tensed

12 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by brostheo(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't know woh
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by amynoacid(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Eye contacts bro.
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by DVMtuppence(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2016
kolnel:
Ok
Wat is ok undecided

1 Like

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by icebird25(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2016
if the interviewer is a woman
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by Cherishing(f): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Questions outside the context of the job

8 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by yettyalo: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2016
The interviewers' faces, some of them act as if they own the company thereby making weird expressions.

3 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by yettyalo: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2016
The interviewers' faces, some of them act as if they own the company thereby making weird expressions, especially the women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by martineinstein(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2016
im naturally a shy person and angoraphobic/demophobic....im also a man of few words,tho

2 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2016
Issokay ooooo

Meanwhile,

Do you need a website? Do you need a Web designer to work on your website?

With this, I will help you get your business online with a well designed and optimized theme.

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by ChristianGrey: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2016
eye contact and the fear of failing the interview
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by BE811APP: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Nothing makes me tensed oo undecided

With the kind hunger in the land.. u are getting tensed?
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by haywire07(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't get tensed when it comes to my profession. I go don console myself that even if this interview doesn't work out well, another chance will come .
Reason why people get tensed is because over preparedness and cramming undecided

The last interview I went ::
When I got there, omoh, see guys with suits and tie, fresh packaging errwhere . na only me wear jean trouser and shirt. I didn't even tuck in my shirt sef , but I wasn't tensed . I don make up my mind say anytin wey wan happen, make e happen jor.
When I went in, the man was like "why are u dressed like dis " . I just told d man, I just saw ur mail dis morning so I rushed down here in anyfin I could get.
The man conducted d interview for me , and was like "wow, so were this good, ur dressing gave me another impression, begin dey praise me .. U go fear confidence na cool cool tongue"

Did I get d job?

4 Likes

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by meracool(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2016
When just too anxious for nothing
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by stano2(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2016
When I go in immediately and my Tommy makes that kpororo noise, then holding that fart can be stressful.
If it gets released hehehehehe security men downstairs will take cover. That gets me tensed up cool cool
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by beautiful232(f): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2016
nothing really get me tensed
Cause I'm always ready for their one dollar questions
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by Benjom(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Once well prepared, one needn't be tensed up but barrage of questions can make me shift ground a times.

This article I wrote on "Interview Tips" may be of immense help to someone out there:

http://.com/tips-boost-interview-performance/

Thank me later.
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by BIDOO(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2016
when the interviewer is looking for a simple question you expected not to bring you down after answering series of question without phobia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by haibe(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Cherishing:
Questions outside the context of the job
me too
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by MENTORCH(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Just act like you don't care if you fail. You can never be tensed that way.
Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by Asuokaa: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Salary negotiation..
When dey say what are u looking to earn here and In my mind am like 200k

1 Like

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by profeoo(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2016
When I hear that the salary for that position is above 200,000 naira....i no dey joke again oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Get You Tensed During An Interview? by deLogo(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2016
If I happen to meet other applicants whose packaging are more than mine,
I will be like "Guy you sure say you go get this job with all this people wei beta pass you"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? / Suicide Is The Next And Only Option / A Job Is Not Only About Finding Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.