Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful (68317 Views)

Denrele Edun Is 'Jack Sparrow' In New Photos As He Celebrates 37th Birthday / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by masseratti: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mimidiva:

not hit on me but a friend, yea they are half Indian and Nigerian, all the siblings are all naughty grin
oh cool, funny immediately i saw the picture, dunno why it hit me that she must be a tom boy tho,

Btw nice shape you ve got there too, i won't be surprised if she hit on u tho.
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by justmenoni: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
JUMOKE EDUN...OverFine is worrying you!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan wound me...
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by AyobamiSky: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mimidiva:
tomboy, naughty girl, grin you can never find her on lady's attire or has she repented shocked grin

Na anoda person mata go finish u
Now that you have gone ahead to dish out her history(true or false),what have you gained?
Reality warns that bad belles are liable to 'run mad' young.
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by AwesomeHIM: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
A perfect Sister I am not; but thankful for the one I've got! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This guy sha! E shall like to be a woman! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by mjswthrt(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dis is not her real face jare
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by jrusky(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please Denrele tell your sister to remove the plenty jars of pancake and breadcake with Mountain Kilimanjaro make up steps on her face for us to really see her look ok.

We have seen near Chimpz.... look Miss Universe under pancake or Breadcake but when her "REAL" picture shows up people took cover and started running so we are not impress or move until the real thing proof a point.
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by jokerphilics(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cheesy THE AMOUNT OF PAINT ON HER FACE CAN PAINT A WHOLE 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW grin grin grin
Plus d compound fence sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
jokerphilics:

Plus d compound fence sef
...... grin grin grin

Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by ayesco202(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
I like her gele.
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by yeyeboi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ada9103:

But the bro say over fine de worry her na.....make up or no make up its a yes from me unto project fame way.....

I love me

Dat one sef dey

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by placeofallure(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Too Much makeup. I bet she won't be this pretty without it

I know Jumoke well, actually she is more beautiful without the make-up.
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by sunnyside16(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lets see the original face and the judges would give their verdict
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Thisis2raw(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
placeofallure:

I know Jumoke well, actually she is more beautiful without the make-up.
OK oo
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Mimidiva(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
AyobamiSky:

Na anoda person mata go finish u
Now that you have gone ahead to dish out her history(true or false),what have you gained?
Reality warns that bad belles are liable to 'run mad' young.
what is this thing saying, she is a friend and she likes it bn a tomboy and doesn't give a fvck, so what is bursting your balls, swerve pls tongue
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Mimidiva(f): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
masseratti:
oh cool, funny immediately i saw the picture, dunno why it hit me that she must be a tom boy tho,

Btw nice shape you ve got there too, i won't be surprised if she hit on u tho.
na u sabi grin
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by masseratti: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mimidiva:

na u sabi grin
yes oooo wink
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Mimidiva(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
shuggah:

my point is, she is a guy.
learn to write well first and BTW do u knw her or u just heard rumors.
oh sorry you didn't get that, she is a guy is jokingly she's a tomboy, the pics i posted up there mr know all tongue
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Mimidiva(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
pbs4real:
u sef, try use ur real pix as dp
for real shocked
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
over fine dey worry you angry grin grin

Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by cephassugg: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oshey
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by zanogo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
how this one take fine, brown roof republics, them for snap the pix reach breast , lets see how flat e dey....rubish agbo jedi jedi drunkards

The brown roofs you see today were shining new sheets then, that time when your ancestors were jumping from one palm tree to another, looking for the latest palm to detach their red mud houses /(cages)
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by ceejay80s(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
olureignforever:

Why did hatred eat u so bad, comments on the topic, what has brown roof republic gat to do with this thread. Omo osan lo ko ponpo ba Iya re..I am sure ur type is raised in a hurt very close to mushrooms forest.

Yet you are living amongst brown roof republicans. Is Lagos igbo Land?

e pain am.....

u carry lagos come out from ur mama belle? how is it ur own?
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by placeofallure(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mimidiva:

yea and they are all happy about it

Nope! This is not the sister that dresses like a boy. It's the sister in the middle. Her name starts with "R" She is the one in the second pix.
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by ceejay80s(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
zanogo:

The brown roofs you see today were shining new sheets then, that time when your ancestors were jumping from one palm tree to another, looking for the latest palm to detach their red mud houses /(cages)

e pain am
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by ButterFrost212(f): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mimidiva:
tomboy, naughty girl, grin you can never find her on lady's attire or has she repented shocked grin

That's Ronke, this should be his youngest sister. And even though Ronke tries to be girly these days, I doubt she can change. Lol
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by IMMUNO1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Does she advertise for a paint manufacturing industry?
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by zanogo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
ceejay80s:

e pain am

There is a degree of stupidity dat should be punishable by a prison term,YOURS is a prime example
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by jerryspear(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmm abeg ee make she go luk bush
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by DonCortino: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
You mean over makeup!
Re: Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful by ajasbaba(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
see as them paint her face sote she come resemble toy.

this babe go ugly die.ask her to wash all that paint off her face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.