Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg (11195 Views)

Crude Oil Price Rise To All Time Highest This Year 61 Dollars / Oil Price Slumps To $46 Amid Brexit Concerns / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by SharkTank(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
PureWays:
You guys won't seize to amaze me with your Shiitty talks.

Aba boys handling the economy? Really?

Handling Economy doesn't involve selling fake products, lady!

Who do y'all think you are?

That's why you guys perpetually live in fear. Intelligence doesn't mean talking the most

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by PureWays(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
SharkTank:

That's why you guys perpetually live in fear. Intelligence doesn't mean talking the most
Live in fear? lol

Who talk more bullsh*t?
Isn't it you guys that will brag heaven and earth only to later cry blue murder when dealth with.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by StephanieLuv(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2016
PureWays:
Live in fear? lol

Who talk more bullsh*t?
Isn't it you guys that will brag heaven and earth only to later cry blue murder when dealth with.

I didn't want to reply you until i read your attack on the dude. Really Yorubas beautiful Cowards.
Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by singlenigerian: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2016
bejeiodus:
There is nothing good about the news. Nigeria and Libya are about to increase their oil output soon. This will drive down the price of crude oil. OPEC should just give each member nation a production quota. That is the best way to halt the dwindling oil price.

They all have quotas, Nigeria and Libya have been unable to meet quotas in the past due to internal issues in the individual countries. It seems they can now do so.
Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by PureWays(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
StephanieLuv:

I didn't want to reply you until i read your attack on the dude. Really Yorubas beautiful Cowards.
Keep telling yourself that. We shall know who the real cowards are soon enough.
Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by SharkTank(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2016
PureWays:
Live in fear? lol

Who talk more bullsh*t?

Suffersticated demon descendants who claim to be learned and literate but go to native doctors more than any other tribe in Naija
Re: Oil Price Rise To $46 Per Barrel- PunchNg by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Bolustic:
I don't pray oil price rise till corruption is finally dealt a fatal blow in this country.

Keep waiting.

If all sources of income are increased, there will be abundance..

Money you will chop and it will never finish..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On This Lacasera Promo / CBN: Flexible Forex Policy On Trial / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.