Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Need Help On Android Phone H5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help On Android Phone H5 (453 Views)

Tecno P5, M5 Or H5 Needed / Affordable Tecno H5 For Sale / Tecno H5 Available At Cheap Price.check In For Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Android Phone H5 by Richie001(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guys my android phone H5 develop a fault last month,anytime i switch it ON it display tecno only it will not boot,have try some engineer said flashing dey later complain d phone does not connect to computer. Pls i need help.
Re: I Need Help On Android Phone H5 by kinibigdeal(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
You need to flash it. And if the phone is not detectable, you will have to change the port terminal

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Android Phone H5 by GoodyOG: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Richie001:
Guys my android phone H5 develop a fault last month,anytime i switch it ON it display tecno only it will not boot,have try some engineer said flashing dey later complain d phone does not connect to computer. Pls i need help.
my own tecno h5 was doing d same thing until i came across the post in nairaland...... just follow it carefully and your phone will b back to life....... the link does not wanna paste so go to naira land search and type UNBRICK MTK PHONE tick topic and when it opens look for the topic HOW TO UNBRICK ANY HARD BRICK OR DEATH MTK PHONE then follow d procedure
Re: I Need Help On Android Phone H5 by GoodyOG: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Richie001:
my own tecno h5 was doing d same thing until i came across the post in nairaland...... just follow it carefully and your phone will b back to life....... the link does not wanna paste so go to naira land search and type UNBRICK MTK PHONE tick topic and when it opens look for the topic HOW TO UNBRICK aA HARD A DEATH MTK PHONE then follow d procedure
Re: I Need Help On Android Phone H5 by techlesson: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Richie001:
I think u should locate any close Carlcare centre near u
Re: I Need Help On Android Phone H5 by Carlcaresophia: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Richie001:
Hello Richie001, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Do We Really Need Microsd In Our Phones? / Check Out The Features Of Tecno Phantom 6 & Phantom 6 Plus / Help Ás Regards Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.