Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,843 members, 7,866,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Painful Experience Concerning University Of Ibadan Pre Admission Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Painful Experience Concerning University Of Ibadan Pre Admission Screening (698 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Unilorin Releases 2016/2017 Pre Admission Screening Exercise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Painful Experience Concerning University Of Ibadan Pre Admission Screening by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am dissatisfied with the level at which UI's online payment platform has drained me of my hard earned money..since on the 6th of September I had made a payment of 2500 via Etranzact to the university's account in order for me to submit my credentials...I couldnt use my own debit cqrd as i was not yet verified by visa so i borrowed a friends mastercard. The payment was successful from my own end as I was debited by my bank.. But I was not issued any receipt online....
Some minutes later I got a mail from info@etranzact.com..stating that the transaction failed.I sent them a mail with my payment ID and REF no in the mail..they refused to reply me...
Flashforward..... I later got my own ATM card verified and made the same transaction.. This time I got debited by my bank but I wasn't issued an online receipt only to be sent an email that the transaction was unsuccessful by info@etranzact.com . So I called my bank's CC and I was told that they would investigate the matter...I also asked the CC if it was possible for me to carry out the transaction again while they investigate the previous one and I was told to go ahead by the CC...after initiating the transaction again I got debited by my bank but the online payment platform claimed to have cancelled the transaction...
I am thinking on going to Ibadan to register while I wait for my bank to sort out the issue as i am in port harcourt.......what steps should i take?.

(1) (Reply)

. / November 14 Full Moon Tonight / See Amazing 22yr Old Graduate From Unilag That Came Out With 5.00 GPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.