Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text (1240 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Who Has Dragnet Aptitude Text Past Questions? / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by akonamone(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hey, nairalanders did anyone get a text message from SKYPE inviting you for a test for universal asking you to text skype and ur desired position to 35058?
I applied for so many jobs online, i dont know which is this now, can anyone help?
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by Seun(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
Scam
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by duality(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2009
delete the message
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by etolaiya(f): 1:21am On Oct 10, 2009
i got the txt too cos i applied there. i'll just copy and paste d advert that was in august:

Universal Telecom is one of the fastest growing telecommunications in Europe and Asia. The Company provides services such as Network and IT solutions, fixed and Mobile Telecoms, tracking & EPOS till systems to Governments, businesses and individual through one of the largest networks in the world.

We are about opening offices in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt and Warri. We require suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Management Trainees

Successful candidates will enter into a comprehensive and competitive internship program where they will be actively trained and mentored to our standard before being deployed to areas of interest and ability.

Requirements

■A first degree or its equivalent in sciences, social sciences or humanities. Fresh graduates (i.e. Post NYSC) are welcome.
■Age 26 and below.
How to Apply:

Interested candidates should text their names, disciple age, sex, preferred working location (Between Abuja, Lagos Kano, PH & Warri) to 35058. Type ‘Skype’ before your name e.g. Skype’ Mathew Wilcox’ *Accounting *26 *Male *Abuja.

Send all applications on or before 8th September 2009. Successful candidates will be contacted on or before 15th September 2009 after expiration of this advert. Multiple applications will not be welcome as we are hoping to have a small volume of applications.

Remuneration and Conditions of Service for this position is highly competitive as in any multinational company.
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by etolaiya(f): 1:26am On Oct 10, 2009
heard it's truly a scam!!! shocking!
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by opia(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
as far as i m concerned it is aSCAAAAMMMMM
they made a lot of money earlier,they want to make more
check out the text mssage,they ask u to put ur area of designation,r u to decide for them ur position -graduate trainnee for tht matter,atleast they shuld call for interveiw first wch is where they ask for further details,they more N100,guess what N100 TYMS 1MILLIONS NIGERIANS F**K IT COOL DOUGH
wise up guyz these people are complete 419,they discovered a cool way to make money and they are using it,
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by choirmaste(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
omo na big scammmmmmmmmmm. den don chop my 100bucks which i would have used for extracool in the night. it pains me ooooooo. God go help we jobseekers not to fall under thiese greedy nigerians.AMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
Cos they used a short service code lotsa folk would have thot it's genuine. 100 bucks? x how many thousand people? Mulah men mulah
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by chino4(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
I got the message too and unfortunately,i have sent the text and my money has entered their account. embarassed embarassed
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by guseman(m): 1:10am On Oct 13, 2009
why was my post deleted?
Re: Skpe Text Message For Aptitude Text by baumolina(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
chino4,call your network customer care and lodge compalin.
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(1) (Reply)

New Urgent Vacancy: Banking Officer Needed Urgently (ond/nce-accounts) / Graduate Recruitment For Engineers In An International Oil & Gas Corporation / Jobs At A Nigerian Based Oil & Gas Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.