Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Unpaid Salaries: Cross River State Teachers Shun Resumption - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unpaid Salaries: Cross River State Teachers Shun Resumption (6246 Views)

Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries / 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Cross River State Teachers Shun Resumption by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
My mom was a teacher and I remember the ups and downs when she would be owed salary for months. It wasn't easy at all and I can relate very well with the affected families in this story. Some State governments are just heartless but God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Cross River State Teachers Shun Resumption by blesoh(f): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
goldedprince:

So are you saying he pays state workers and owes LG workers. Or he just pays LG workers by the normal time
Local government in cross river na OYO we dey. He only pays state workers 25th then local government anytime he wishes or after two month.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Cross River State Teachers Shun Resumption by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
My mom was a teacher and I remember the ups and downs when she would be owed salary for months. It wasn't easy at all and I can relate very well with the affected families in this story. Some State governments are just heartless but God pass them.

My dear don't mind our funny Nigrian government, after they'll say that the reward of a teacher is in Heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarshipworld.org Diploma Programme@oou Onikoko Abeokuta,genuine Or Fake / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / Gain Admission In To The National Institute Of Hospitality And Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.