Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

DOCTORS In The House,please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DOCTORS In The House,please Help!!! (578 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOCTORS In The House,please Help!!! by GdexFolami(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
cry hello docs(stricticly for doctors pls) ,someone very close to me(identity hidden) has pheripheral neuropathy especially 'burning feeling on the foot' which is so uncomfortable and this happens mostly every night,shes diabetic and her sugar level dz week is 3.9.this happens when she eats starchy foods or eat much(the burning feeling) but whenever she eats unripe plantain called ogede dudu in yoruba lang and garden egg she does nt feel the burning feeling. shes now lean because she eats that every day and bcus she doesnt wanna eat to satisfaction.pls doctors i need your advices on treatments and medications or what could be done pls.thanks
Re: DOCTORS In The House,please Help!!! by babyt66: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
She should reduce her sugar intake and also feed on food that contains iron and zinc.
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: DOCTORS In The House,please Help!!! by GdexFolami(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2016
babyt66:
She should reduce her sugar intake and also feed on food that contains iron and zinc.
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
thanks bt am currently off whatsapp,cn we chat via email

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Her / Weight Loss Tips / Wow! Doctors Open Pregnant Woman's Womb, Operate On Unborn Child ... Read Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.