Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money (897 Views)

Evil Woman Kills Her Mum And Grandma So She Can Steal Their Credit Cards (photo) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by shadeyinka(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Here is an unsolicited text I received from MTN this afternoon. I did not subscribe to anything.

Dear Customer, you have successfully subscribed to Start Your Business Weekly and 50.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2016-09-22. To cancel, text STOP SYB to 55341. Enjoy!

Can one sue them to Court?
Is it worth the effort?
Should I just text STOP SYB to 55341?

This is not the first time MTN is doing this.

How can one channel this to NCC, this robbery must stop.

Lawyers on the house, Nairalanders over to you
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by divinehand2003(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol

I am sure u subscribed to that service in your dreams.
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by ammyluv2002(f): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very annoying
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by shadeyinka(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

I am sure u subscribed to that service in your dreams.

MTN Don turn to Witch!
Abeg I need deliverance oh. The witches in my village has conspired with the black and red witches of MTN.
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by divinehand2003(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
shadeyinka:

MTN Don turn to Witch!
Abeg I need deliverance oh. The witches in my village has conspired with the black and red witches of MTN.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You floor me!!!!

Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by shadeyinka(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
This post will help thousands of Nairalanders. Do the needful

What is really the best course of action to be taken.
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by REVDIMMY: 2:06am On Jun 24, 2017
[img]
shadeyinka:
Here is an unsolicited text I received from MTN this afternoon. I did not subscribe to anything.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-QZyg0LVmPas/WU29RmEC8RI/AAAAAAAAAKs/hjRzPSlz9nYySCvShiR-29Zul5La7HpBwCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_4.jpg[/img]

Can one sue them to Court?
Is it worth the effort?
Should I just text STOP SYB to 55341?

This is not the first time MTN is doing this. How can one channel this to NCC, this robbery must stop.

Lawyers on the house, Nairalanders over to you
[/img]

Oluwaseydex:
it happened that I loaded a 800 recharge card on my sim on Monday 30th may.Mtn deducted 55naira out of the money for an unknown reason,I kept my calm I didn't call them since I had much more on my sim.I slept and woke up the following day to transfer 200 to a friend of mine only to discover that they have deducted 400naira.I called the customer care to know the reason and after waiting for over 16 minutes,a girl finally picked up.I explained my plight to the girl and she told me I subscribed for some plans.music plus,SME VP device bundle of a thing which I didn't subscribed to.I told her to deactivate it for me and I asked about a refund and she said no refund could be made.I was dumbfounded about this act of injustice.The plan which I didn't use nor suscribe for and was charged out of my money.am sure if had been other networks they would made a refund.The money is not the problem but i just want people to know what this network provider is extirting us Nigerians.
Below is the message they sent for deactivating the plans.

Mods help me tag it to the necessary place so as to stop this network provider from extorting money from us.

Hope this helps..

How to Cancel All MTN Annoying Subscriptions Deducting Your Airtime

How to Cancel All GLO Annoying Subscriptions Deducting Your Airtime
How to deactivate all Etisalat services to stop deducting your money
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by REVDIMMY: 2:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by shadeyinka(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: See How MTN Now Steal Their Clients Money by REVDIMMY: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2017
On your MTN line, simply dial this code *131*201#. You will receive a message saying You hace successfully activated data suspension... Congrats. The problem is solved now. Dial this code *131*200#. The settings will be reset and you'll be able to browse with your credit.

TechZuma

(1) (Reply)

"If Your Good In Bed We Would Get Married" Pastor Tells Member / The Shocking Treatment Given To 15 Years Old Girl Caught Stealing (PHOTO) / Lebanese Man In Nigeria Allegedly Insults A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.