Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Don Get Alert, God Win (photo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Don Get Alert, God Win (photo) (832 Views)

MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! / Telegram Channel To Get Get ALERT On FREE Coins (cryptos Airdrops) / Bitcoin Wallet...... ? Smart Work Don Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don Get Alert, God Win (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am one of those who never believed in networking. I noticed my cousin was living large but I never believed him when he said he makes his money from network marketing.
"just accompany me to our office. I want to get some coffee" he told me that faithful Saturday morning.
Reluctantly, I obliged.
It turned out to be a business seminar. It took only the grace of God for me stay. I stayed anyway but I wasn't paying attention.
Fastforward...
I decided to give its trial after all, it wasn't so much money.
Not that I really wanted to do any networking stuff that's not entirely online, I just wanted him to stop bothering me with the everyday "it's different and so much unique from the others" homily.
I joined and forgot about it.
4 days later, I was still sleeping when my phone beeped. "MTN..." i murmured as I reached for my phone to delete the usual annoying messages. But no, it was a credit alert! From who? I glanced further and saw it! What job have I done for them. I put a call through to him and he just laughed.
"are you amazed at just that scrap of an amount?"
"but I neither bought nor sold anything" I said.
"who said you have to buy or sell?" he answered.
"I told you this is unique and different" he added.
And the line went dead.
I wish I had paid attention during the seminar. I had to meet with my cousin later that day and attended the seminar again the following day (today). If you have been making money from this AIM global, please share your testimony. If you haven't heard about it, you don't know what you are missing.
To get more information about this, you can pm me or reach me via 09099903133 or 08064840553 (whatsapp only)

Re: I Don Get Alert, God Win (photo) by lilphantom01(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2016
musahassan575@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Financial Services Just Increased Its Interest Rate For Fund Placement. / Earn Bitcoins For Free / MMM/ The Movie In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.