Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have You Tried This Nigerian Freelancing Site? Anywork247.com. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Tried This Nigerian Freelancing Site? Anywork247.com. (994 Views)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / A New Freelancing Site / How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried This Nigerian Freelancing Site? Anywork247.com. by asco15(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I just register as a freelance engineer on Anywork247.com.

You can list your handwork on the site and get called for a job near you.

Also, anywork247.com purpose is to help you find qualified artisans, technicians, craftsmen and interns.

I really like the site built-up. They really try sha

They also has the support of:
National Board for Technical Education
National Directorate of Employment

It will help people with handwork get job around them quickly and get paid in naira.

Re: Have You Tried This Nigerian Freelancing Site? Anywork247.com. by oskaaay(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
just checking them out. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At May & Baker Plc / Fresh Job Recruitment At Ericsson Nigeria [4 Positions] / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.