Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! (23337 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Suspected Badoo Member Apprehended At Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos/video / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by wristbangle: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
This guy looks like wristbangle cheesy cheesy

U need serious kondo for ur head cool
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2016
yeyeboi:

The time u used in typing this on NL u should have used it to go and buy sniper and drink, don't you feel sniper can solve ur problems? Awu
Gotten it already, Thank you

Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by vectoh(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:
At the moment...... Exiting is mine I don't wanna live Anymore
i hope u change ur mind.
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by yeyeboi(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

to even wish herself death

U can imagine o
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by yeyeboi(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

It Is never a good idea to kill your self for you not know where you are going.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

to even wish herself death
I don't wish to die too,but that's the only option I have left now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by shawl: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

I don't wish to die too,but that's the only option I have left now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Remember common sense shows that you cannot take what you cannot give. You can't give life so you can't take it.

Could be be unemployment at 28?
Unmarried at 28?
Eldest and you have dependants looking up to you?

All these are temporary hurdles and do not amount to a reason to end your life, think again.
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

what exactly is the problem?
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

and you think sniper is the solution right?
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
wristbangle:

grin
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

what exactly is the problem?
I'm dying slowly
I'm psychotic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

and you think sniper is the solution right?
For me...Yes
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

I'm dying slowly
I'm psychotic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
eyaah, go Yaba na
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

For me...Yes
how old are you and what do you need exactly?
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

how old are you and what do you need exactly?
I need to die,that's all I can think of right now
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

I need to die,that's all I can think of right now
ok

is it husband or what? anyway sha, don't die, wait for the owner of your life to take it
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

eyaah, go Yaba na
I'm not in Lagos, but Ibadan, and no yaba here in Ibadan too
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

ok

is it husband or what? anyway sha, don't die, wait for the owner of your life to take it
It's taking the owner of my life too long to come take it,let me go meet him myself
Thank u ma
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by samtee37(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
maryjan8:
I pray he is fined
Sir!!!... U say what?

Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by AskProf: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

It's taking the owner of my life too long to come take it,let me go meet him myself
Thank u ma

Stop the crap, I want to see you.
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by hopeless28(f): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
AskProf:

Stop the crap, I want to see you.
Where
In another life to come?
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by wristbangle: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

grin

What happened to your main account sad
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
wristbangle:

What happened to your main account sad
changed it cos of my hubby and some busybodies here grin
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by wristbangle: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

changed it cos of my hubby and some busybodies here grin

Okay oo smiley. Lol busybodies indeed. Never knew u are married. Why didn't you invite some NLanders (e.g, me) to your wedding? sad
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by delishpot: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kidnapped for the cash. They would prolly try to empty the acct before releasing him. He would be free soon.
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Mimidiva(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Okay oo smiley. Lol busybodies indeed. Never knew u are married. Why didn't you invite some NLanders (e.g, me) to your wedding? sad
I stole the guy from here, so it was a secret one from Nlanders grin
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by AskProf: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Where
In another life to come?

Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by amodu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Larynx:
Chai!!!! He can't be fined ma.... He can only be found

He can be fined by kidnappers if they are the architect of his disappearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by distilledwalex(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:
Why should it be this person missing and not me?so I won't even exist again
Cruel world
I was once like you... But i bet when you move pass this phase.. Youll thank God you still draw breath. . Peace be to you
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
wristbangle:

they are looking for you oooo smiley
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by OMAR12: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:
Why should it be this person missing and not me?so I won't even exist again
Cruel world
hey are u okay, which kind mumu wish be that one way u de wish Urself?.u better stop such negative thinking ooo. I beg of u.
Re: Missing Person in Ikorodu area of Lagos!!!! by OMAR12: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:
undecided
Lol na waiting, u self for just code nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property / 50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana. / NDLEA Arrests grandpa, Intercepts Cocaine Consignments In Canvas Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.