Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,126 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Can I Buy AP Shares Now? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Buy AP Shares Now? (878 Views)

Forte Oil PLC (formerly AP) Has Returne Over 700% From Dec 2012 To Date. Wow / Forte Oil PLC (formerly AP PLC) Returns Over 800% Returns Oct 2012 To Oct 2012 / The African Petroleum (ap) N250/share Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy AP Shares Now? by sBenzs(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Can some experts in stock advise me abt buying AP shares? Is the coast clear or are Otedela and Dangote still manipulating the shares?
Re: Can I Buy AP Shares Now? by zobay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Leave the two forbes elephants n think of hw u can make money from the market. Meet ur stockbroker to explain AP fundamentals if it is a good investment just stop bothering ursef wit 9jamentality-leavin the subject pursuin shadow
Re: Can I Buy AP Shares Now? by wfssg: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
YES, THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN YOURSELF FOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE,
ALL YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IS TO VISIT wfssg.com
SEND AN EMAIL TO THE PORTFOLIO MANAGER TO GIVE YOU DETAILS ON HOW TO TRADE WITH INTERBANKS IN CURRENCY TRADING.
AND U ARE UP. OR YOU EMPLOY A PROFESSIONAL TO TRADE IT FOR YOU AND WATCH YOU ACCOUNT GROWING.

(1) (Reply)

Collecting Pension Funds / Do You Want To Know How To Invest Ur Money Wisely ? / We Supply Quality Palm Oil @ A Great Price/ Investors Also Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.