Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Let Me Help You Download Anything Online For Peanuts! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Help You Download Anything Online For Peanuts! (374 Views)

If You Have An Interest In Anything Online Business, This Is For You / Free Marketplace To Sell And Buy Anything Online / Discover How To Sell Anything Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Download Anything Online For Peanuts! by richy4life(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2016
1. Do you have a link to a movie, software, ebook, application or any other digital download, but you lack the data to download it...
... Consider it done!

2. You need a copy of a movie, software, ebook, application or any other digital download, but you cant find it online...
... I'll get it for you!

If you need my services as stated above, drop a message here indicating what you want, we will bargain & agree on a price.
Based on your request or needs, delivery is between 2 to 7days.

If what you want is of a private nature and you would rather not broadcast it here, then buzz me on 07012788655.

NB: Anything downloadable... consider it done.

Mode of Delivery: This will be based on agreement, available options are CD, DVD, Flash Drive or External Hard Drive (based on the size of the download).

Cost of Delivery: N1,000 (non-negotiable).

Cost of Download: Negotiable.

In summary, you make a request for a download (you provide the link, or I get a link for you), we bargain and agree at a price and mode of delivery. I download your file, burn or copy it to your choice of storage, then send it to you via courier anywhere in Nigeria.

PS: To earn your trust and confidence, I will download any file up to 5gb for free for the 1st 5 persons who makes a request. You pay only for delivery and you pay only after you have received your package.
First 5 persons only.

ESTIMATED TIME FRAME FOR DELIVERY BASED ON SIZE OF DOWNLOAD
* Next day delivery for files of size of 1gb or less.
* Delivery within 2 days for files of size of 1gb to 5gb.
* Delivery within 3 days for files of size of 5gb to 10gb.
* Delivery within 4 days for files of size of 10gb to 15gb.
* Delivery within 5 to 7 days for files of size of 15gb and above.

PPS: First come, first serve! If I have a job at hand, I will let you know when your work can be delivered.

Call me on 07012788655 lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Female Mechanic Gets Support From U.K Based Nigerian (video) / Restoration In Your Business! / Special Facebook Deal! Get 10000+ Facebook Organic Page Like. Only 3 Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.