Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource (2825 Views)

Peen Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Peen Nigeria Limited / Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by busymanjobs: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2016
PEEN NIGERIA LIMITED PEOPLE RESOURCE– Our client, a big player in the hospitality industry, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Lagos, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to fill the vacant ppsition below:

JOB LINK

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Responsibilities

Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
Understands room status and room status tracking.
Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
Process guest check-outs.
Education & Experience
Applicant should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc or its equivalent.
Minimum of 1 year Previous hotel-related experience desired.

Skills & Competencies
Good Command of English
Good Looking
Physical & Mentally Alert
Great Interpersonal skills
Ability to work under pressure
Good Customer Relations Skill
IT Proficient

[size=15pt]APPLY NOW[/size]

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by chibentech: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2016
this is the company we need in this country, i have heard of peen resource based in lagos, it has been dealing in African Clothing since 2004, and so far they have trading partners in wisconsin USA. they are Looking to expand their markets into other parts of the world.

i know very much well that for them to review our application and opportunities will be by merit.

i really wish they could call me for interview
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by joy17: 5:08am On Sep 16, 2016
looking at the condition of thing from the job detail, the sound so ready to employ applicants once you meet the required criteria
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by lilian789: 5:14am On Sep 16, 2016
i have a brother working there who informed me early, he also said that my year of experience will help my application.

he mentioned of a well prepared CV, but i sent my application through him in the company, i just hope they will call me soon.

cam i stile apply again online ?, cox my brother sent my documents manually?

somebody help!!! i really need the job
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by vinmore12: 5:17am On Sep 16, 2016
lilian789:
i have a brother working there who informed me early, he also said that my year of experience will help my application.

he mentioned of a well prepared CV, but i sent my application through him in the company, i just hope they will call me soon.

cam i stile apply again online ?, cox my brother sent my documents manually?

somebody help!!! i really need the job

if i were you i will just go through the link and re-apply again

coz they may have forgotten the one you submmited through your so called brother
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by Ikeseo: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2016
check out this latest job worth applying for, i just got the link on nairaland here

http://www.busymaninfor.com/2016/09/latest-job-oppurtunity-at-capricorn-for.html

i just applied you guy should try it

it might be your turn to leave nairaland
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by pavin12: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2016
hope this is not one of this fake job advert?

because i want to apply
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by pavin12: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Ikeseo:
check out this latest job worth applying for, i just got the link on nairaland here

http://www.busymaninfor.com/2016/09/latest-job-oppurtunity-at-capricorn-for.html

i just applied you guy should try it

it might be your turn to leave nairaland

undecided lipsrsealed cool grin
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by loverboy34: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2016
pavin12:
hope this is not one of this fake job advert?

because i want to apply

that kind thing self
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by oluchiafam: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2016
This kind of job that everyone is commenting on

mehn ah tire ooo, make Una take Una time make. Them no go scam una
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by sanches1: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2016
thumbs up to the post writer
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by ibeteran: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
i am from northern side of Nigeria,will they accommodate us if we are employed , i just applied
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by emilko: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
ibeteran:
i am from northern side of Nigeria,will they accommodate us if we are employed , i just applied

i am not too sure about dat just pray that they should call you first before talking about accomodation
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by ajasa4link: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
chibentech:
this is the company we need in this country, i have heard of peen resource based in lagos, it has been dealing in African Clothing since 2004, and so far we have trading partners in wisconsin USA. We are Looking to expand our markets into other parts of the world.

i know very much well that for them to review our application and opportunities will be by merit.

Something tells me there is something not right with this post. First the poster is talking about hearing about the company as far back as 2004, suddenly he claims we( the poster and the company) have trading partners in USA, then he ends it all with a wish that his application could be given review and merited attention.

How can one be so confused with his personality sef?....... I leave discerning minds to judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by chibentech: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
ajasa4link:

Something tells me there is something not right with this post. First the poster is talking about hearing about the company as far back as 2004, suddenly he claims we( the poster and the company) have trading partners in USA, then he ends it all with a wish that his application could be given review and merited attention.

How can one be so confused with his personality sef?....... I leave discerning minds to judge.

[size=17pt]copied from the blog post, and posted my comment, i never read the figures word to word, i just picked wia i am so muchly intrested about, pls my brother keep me updated if anything comes up with the job i really needs it[/size]
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by chibentech: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
chibentech:

[size=17pt]copied from the blog post, and posted my comment, i never read the figures word to word, i just picked wia i am so muchly intrested about, pls my brother keep me updated if anything comes up with the job i really needs it[/size]

[size=14pt]chibentech30@gmail.com[/size]
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by omablogs: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by euniceukonu(f): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
I really want to apply but am finding it difficult cos the page will load, but it won't bring out anything, pls if there's any other link, u guys should help me out.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource by kayStelly(f): 3:07am On Sep 18, 2016
chibentech:
this is the company we need in this country, i have heard of peen resource based in lagos, it has been dealing in African Clothing since 2004, and so far they have trading partners in wisconsin USA. they are Looking to expand their markets into other parts of the world.

Why do i have this feeling that you are the op that posted this and also you owns that blog you are trying to generate traffic for

(1) (Reply)

N Power Verification. 11-12-2017. / Ecobank Recruitment 2018| Fresh Graduate Recruitment Recruitment – How To Apply / A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.