Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders (11419 Views)

2019: How Sultan Of Sokoto Clashed With Gov El-rufa’i, Mobilized Monarchs To Boy / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by eyeview: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

And our believe and putting leaders that believe we can enjoy without suffering has landed us were??

There is no way u can enjoy or have anything good without suffering.. Even if u don't suffer someone suffered for u to enjoy. .. That's the principle of life

Philosophers have actually discovered that it us a black man thing to believe that you must suffer before anything good. That's why if a govt wants to build a road in Nigeria,they will block the road and expose the road users to untold hardship and tell them to endure it till the road is finished. Buy when you travel outside our shores,you see where the same project is carried out without any stress on the same road users. For eg,the work is mostly done in the night when traffic has eased out and before morning,they have reopened the roads for users. That way,the people barely feel it.
A typical example is our drugs. While the white man after manufacturing his drugs,coats it with sweet and palatable substances,we believe in 'swallowing the bitter pill' to be well,and you can see the bitter reflection in our native herbs. And yet the sweet route is still more potent than our bitter route.
If you are creative and dynamic, you will be able to conceptualize means of achieving effective goals without harm to the statistics(or at worse;most minimal)
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by mrvitalis(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2016
eyeview:

Philosophers have actually discovered that it us a black man thing to believe that you must suffer before anything good. That's why if a govt wants to build a road in Nigeria,they will block the road and expose the road users to untold hardship and tell them to endure it till the road is finished. Buy when you travel outside our shores,you see where the same project is carried out without any stress on the same road users. For eg,the work is mostly done in the night when traffic has eased out and before morning,they have reopened the roads for users. That way,the people barely feel it.
A typical example is our drugs. While the white man after manufacturing his drugs,coats it with sweet and palatable substances,we believe in 'swallowing the bitter pill' to be well,and you can see the bitter reflection in our native herbs. And yet the sweet route is still more potent than our bitter route.
If you are creative and dynamic, you will be able to conceptualize means of achieving effective goals without harm to the statistics(or at worse;most minimal)
Tell me and develop nation that is good today that didn't suffer

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by reality2019(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
serve u well u voted for APC because of fanatism,people who did suppose to be near corridor of power, received the grace to endure this is just one year
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Goke7: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2016
eyeview:

do you know the security risk of constructing roads in the night? By the time the expatriates are kidnapped, you will still blame the govt for not providing enough security. we complained too much in Nigeria, we are not a developed nation yet and so some of the the things we see in the developed world or more secured nation cannot happen yet. That is the reality, let's stop being sentimental. We cannot be that dynamic for now with all our religious and ethnic sentiments. we are joking
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by 4dor: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2016
eyeview:
El-rufai has never be known to make human friendly decisions. He is of those breed of humans who believe that people must suffer to get anything good. That's who he is and that's who he had always been. My blame goes to all those who voted him believing he had changed. And this is the problem we are facing across the nation with the APC. Devils whom people went ahead to vote in because they believe they have become angels. And today,people are learning the hard way that a leopard doesn't change its spots

Yea, I get you. The PDP Governor that was there performed excellently and was voted out abi? Nairaland and awkward comments. Smh
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by HRich(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2016
ibhagab:
What is wrong with appointing non indigenes.
El Rufai is on point. Every governor should emulate him in inclusive govt.

APC fan spotted

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by bjdon: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Firtstly let me state clearly I am no supporter of ACP.

However I think Nigerians need to reflect very carefully. We keep saying the country is in a mess, that we want things to change, yet when somebody tries to change things we complain. How far?

My wife worked in Kano for her NYSC and the stories she told me about 'Ghost workers' was unreal. On Payday you would see thousands of women in hijabs show up to collect salary and then you don't see them again till the next pay day. Is that right? I understand that happens in a lot of states in the country. If a Governor is trying to stop that by implementing verification processes should he be abused for that? I can tell you that many of those so called elders that are moaning now, are the very people who have been gaining from ghost worker scams.

On the issue of appointments, is that not we have all be clamoring for? Do we not want to all see a Nigeria where anyone can get an appointment in any part of the country regardless of their ethnic origins?

I am sorry, but I see nothing to attack El-Rufai for here. He's simply trying to do things the right way, which in Nigeria is a very hard thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by breakeven: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Elrufai only achievement is the dancing steps he has learnt from oshomhole. Kaduna is truly sinking. Roads are terrible, workers are not paid. Fulani heard men commiting genocide in southern part of kaduna etc. He need to sit up. It is almost four years and he has nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Goke7: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
bjdon:
Firtstly let me state clearly I am no supporter of ACP.

However I think Nigerians need to reflect very carefully. We keep saying the country is in a mess, that we want things to change, yet when somebody tries to change things we complain. How far?

My wife worked in Kano for her NYSC and the stories she told me about 'Ghost workers' was unreal. On Payday you would see thousands of women in hijabs show up to collect salary and then you don't see them again till the next pay day. Is that right? I understand that happens in a lot of states in the country. If a Governor is trying to stop that by implementing verification processes should he be abused for that? I can tell you that many of those so called elders that are moaning now, are the very people who have been gaining from ghost worker scams.

On the issue of appointments, is that not we have all be clamoring for? Do we not want to all see a Nigeria where anyone can get an appointment in any part of the country regardless of their ethnic origins?

I am sorry, but I see nothing to attack El-Rufai for here. He's simply trying to do things the right way, which in Nigeria is a very hard thing to do.

most of the attacks on el rufai are just political and sentimental, the same they were doing to him in abuja but today abuja people sees el-rufai as one of the best things ever.

That is how Nigerians are, we are too emotional. The same Nigerians abusing you today will praise you tommorrow. We don't know exactly what we want

3 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Izonpikin: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
KRILMIJAY:
at first, I come dey wonder whether they don Starr to they dash people Hope, until I read again. anyway, they should look for another hope probably HOPE AMADI grin
ok you think say the hope na like GIVE?... grin grin grin

hell rufai... cool cool cool cool
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by bjdon: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Goke7:

most of the attacks on el rufai are just political and sentimental, the same they were doing to him in abuja but today abuja people sees el-rufai as one of the best things ever.

That is how Nigerians are, we are too emotional. The same Nigerians abusing you today will praise you tommorrow. We don't know exactly what we want

Well said bro. It seems Nigerians want gain with no pain. Such a thing is simply not possible.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Eyibeauty: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by gentlejeff(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Why am I not surprised? The Almighty bubu did too!
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by greatermax77(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2016
IN GERNERAL, APC HAVE DASHED PEOPLES HOPE.
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by akaahs(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2016
D most painful aspect is the rigorous screening thats going on for 5 months now. Pls don't kill my mum for with ur screening that seems not to end without salary all through the period of 5 months.
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by danjaba(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
ibhagab:
What is wrong with appointing non indigenes.
El Rufai is on point. Every governor should emulate him in inclusive govt.

Everything is wrong with that. Thats why your state refuses to appoint a non indigene into any office. Stop poke nosing!
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by slawali: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
eyeview:
El-rufai has never be known to make human friendly decisions. He is of those breed of humans who believe that people must suffer to get anything good. That's who he is and that's who he had always been. My blame goes to all those who voted him believing he had changed. And this is the problem we are facing across the nation with the APC. Devils whom people went ahead to vote in because they believe they have become angels. And today,people are learning the hard way that a leopard doesn't change its spots

Big ful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 276,000 Pregnancies Expected This Year In North East / 'I Have No Hand In The Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye' - Yahaya Bello / Sokoto Guber: PDP Loses As Tribunal Delivers Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.