Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. (4121 Views)

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo / Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2016
HON ABDULMALIK D USMAN CHECHE, NIGER STATE COMMISSIONER OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT.

1 Share

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by agwom(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Principal Store Officer: Niger State Primary Education Board.1987-1994
Ag. Chief Store Officer: Niger State Primary Education Board.1994-1998
Sole Administrator : Edati Local Govt, Niger
State.1998-1999.
Assist. Director/ Chief Or Protocol : Ministry Of
Cooperation & Integration In Africans (Presidency).1999-2007:
Member: Security Council , Liberia, Cote D'ivoire
Crisis.
Member: Lake Chad Basin Commission, Foreign
Affairs, Education, Appropriation & Capital
Markets, Power.
Director General: Niger State Liaison Office
Abuja.2007-2011
Hon Member House of Representatives. 2011-2015:
Committee Membership
Vice-Chairman - Culture & Tourism
Member - Defence
Member - Gas Resources
Member - Millennium Development Goals
Member - Niger Delta Development Commission.
Niger State Commissioner of works, infrastructural development and transport. 2015- till date.
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by galadima77(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2016
so?
na who e ep?
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2016
EID-EL-KABIR IN CHECHE
Eid-el-Kabir is an Islamic festival to
commemorate the willingness of prophet Ibrahim
(Abraham) to follow Allah's command to
sacrifice his son Ismail (Ishmael).
As any other person, Hon Cheche celebrated his,
at his hometown; Cheche.
The Eid was celebrated on the 12th day of
September, 2016. Even before then,
arrangements was on, to accommodate the
number of hundreds of people that was booking
their traveling ticket to Cheche.
On one faithful morning, the Hon as usual,
received hundreds of people who came to see
him in groups. Amazingly, this people came with
the same issue, the issue of travelling to
Cheche. They all said, "Sir, we are from different
places with different languages but we all
gathered here today to inform you that we all
know how colorful Eid in Cheche is and to day,
we are hear to tell you that we are going to
celebrate our EID-EL-KABIR with you."
You are all welcome. My village is ready to
welcome you all. I don't have anything to say,
but thank you all. Hon Cheche said.
Sallah day. Hon Cheche was awaked since
before Subh prayers arranging for the
celebration. Food, drinks of any kinds, kolas and
more than 20 cars were already awaiting for the
takeoff, with full security for proper protection.
Arriving Cheche, the honorable commissioner,
directly bounced into his palace and a library/
museum where a lot of historical facts/records
are kept. In the palace, there were the District
head, Village head, community head and other
chiefs, all prepared for the Eid.
Moving to the Eid ground, everybody was
shocked with the number of people we saw. It
was thousands and thousands of people on the
ground, all came to honor the good work of the
honorable commissioner; Abdulmalik D Usman
Cheche to them. Surprisingly, upon the number
of people; both those from other villages and
those that came from Minna were fully and well
catered for, no stone was left unturned.
In his remark, the Royal Highness the district
head of Cheche called on people to be law abiding
citizens and not to see the Change Begins With
Me that was recently launched by Mr President
as only connected to people at the federal level,
but to see it as a program that will affect every
Nigerians. We all need to change. He further called
on people to support the administration of
Governor Abubakar Sani Bello for better
governance. He said, "if this population here
came in honor of Hon Abdulmalik D Usman
Cheche, then the government is really the
government of the people. I know Hon Cheche
will deliver us 100%. Hon Cheche is for the
people and the people are for him".
At this juncture, the Hon commissioner of works
and transport, passed his farewell message to
the people and then, the chief Imam of Cheche
delivered his closing prayers.

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2016
so?
na who e eep?[/quote]
You don't know him.. He is a bulldozer!!! Helps a lot
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by President99: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Ibro5050:
so?
na who e eep?
What about 10% collection of contract fees from contractors that worked so far in Minna to Suleja road, Makera to Kwangila road, Minna to Bida road, Zungeru to Tegina road and a host of other roads!
What about the #1.4B he collected from FG by hoodwinking them about repairing bridge? Anyway, he has got some questions to answerwith EFCC!
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by idupaul: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Ibro5050:
so?
na who e eep?

You must be sycophant
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=President99 post=49402397]What about 10% collection of contract fees from contractors that worked so far in Minna to Suleja road, Makera to Kwangila road, Minna to Bida road, Zungeru to Tegina road and a host of other roads!
What about the #1.4B he collected from FG by hoodwinking them about repairing bridge? Anyway, he has got some questions to answerwith EFCC!

Baseless... I always doubt it that an educated person could blindly falls into public criticism. Why saying something that you don't know of.
I don't blame you but I blamed those behind this falsely allegations just in the name of politics. I know that, some in the ruling party and all in PDP will be go against him, yap! Because the former have it that if there should be anybody to be in that strong position, it should be them and for the later, we all know why.
Let me clear you one thing, with all these allegations, where is the Hon now? Still the commissioner. This will tell you that all is baseless, no evidence to backed it up.
Pls, let's have facts for saying it is A,B,C or D.
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by President99: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Ibro5050 post=49406779][/quote]Quite pathetic situation my brother!
U seem better educated than even ur benefactor, coz I have met ur so-called arrogant commissioner for unpteempth times, but his grammatical booboos have left much to be desired! I am forced wondering why U've become such an utter sycophant for such an illiterate who can't even interpret a well-structured sentence!!
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
FARMING OUR PRIDE
Briefly, farming could be seen as the business or process of cultivation of land and rearing of live stocks. It could be seen as the closest business activities to the masses, particularly in Nigeria. Farming or Agriculture, to economists, is the largest sector of the economy that can, statistically accommodate more than 75% of the Nigerian population. But why our lands laidoff uncultivated?
1- Governmental support: Under the present administration of president Muhammadu Buhari and Abubakar Sani Bello(AbuLolo) the Governor of Niger state, have diverted most of their plans to agriculture. We all know how committed they are in improving agriculture in Nigeria. The absence of governmental support as witnessed in the past administration causes a lot of damages to the economy.
2- Quick money: To this, the inability of one to labor and ends real income becomes a problem. Land could also be laid off uncultivated because of this reason. Etc
Another problem is the problem of low patronage of local products by Nigerians, especially, our leaders. Significantly, almost all Nigerian leaders are into this problem but to my knowledge, the super commissioner, Hon Cheche is an exception to this.
I am a witness years upon years that Hon Cheche's foodstuffs are all local stuffs produced by our local farmers including him.
Amazingly, he is so much attached to our local products, not only foodstuffs but our daily snacks. Ordinary bread, he preferred the local made one (the two round in one) in the name of patronizing our own produced products. That's why, he is always fond of saying "we must value our products and eat what we produced, eating our products, will increased our production and hence rises the GDP".
As a man of culture 'because Hon Cheche valued and respect culture, as copied from the late Saddauna' he always lives on cultural items(home made items), his shoes, shirts, caps etc are mostly, Nigeria's made.
As you can all see, farming is always his pride. He enjoy being a farmer.
MAY LOLO AND CHECHE SUCCEED. AMEN

1 Share

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
EID-EL-MAULUD
It is the day which all faithful Muslims gathered, either in groups or individually to celebrate the birth day of the Prophet Muhammad, may the peace of Allah be upon him.
It is not more than any thing, but a religious gathering aimed at passing out to the people, the real lifestyle of the prophet. How he lives with his people, his genuine and kindness to both Muslims and non-Muslims, his responses and ideas of solving or dealing with problems and above all, his kind leadership style.
As Muslims, the significant of this great day to us, is our ability to emulate the said lifestyle of the prophet.
The stories are not just said for pleasuring but are purposely said for direct emulations.
Finally, I pray, may this blessed day creates more peace in our existence, Niger state, Nigeria and the world at large.

I pray for our Governor; Dr.Alh Abubakar Sani Bello to succeed. Amen.

WORKS AND TRANSPORT

1 Share

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2016
TODAY IS ANOTHER REMARKABLE DAY IN YOUR LIFE SIR. IT IS REMARKABLE BECAUSE ADDING A SUCCESSFUL YEAR OF PROGRESS TO ALREADY SUCCESSFUL ONES, IS NOT A DAY OR A MONTH ADDITION.
HBD...

MANY HAVE GONE AND SOME ON THE SICKBED, ON THIS YOUR ADDITIONAL YEAR JOURNEY. GOD IS THE GREATEST AND WE SAY, THANK YOU GOD FOR SPARING OUR LIVES TO WITNESS THIS GREAT LIFE ADDITION OF FULL OF PROGRESS, SOUND HEATH AND ACHIEVEMENTS.
HBD...

WE NIGERLITES WILL ALWAYS CELEBRATE WITH YOU SIR, KNOWING THE FACT THAT YOUR ALREADY YEARS AND THE ONE ADDED TODAY IS ALWAYS DEVOTED TO THE SERVICE OF OUR FATHERLAND, PARTICULARLY IN THE MOST POWERFUL STATE, NIGER STATE.
WE WISH YOU A PROSPEROUS LIFE. MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU SIR, AMEN.
HBD...

YOUR DAY-TO-DAY COMMITMENTS IN THE MOST POWERFUL MINISTRIES; THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT IS ALWAYS COMMENDED. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU. AMEN.
HBD...

OUR PRAYERS IS FOR YOUR SUCCESS AND THE SUCCESS OF THE ENTIRE STATE. AMEN.
HBD...

FINALLY, AS A DAY OF WORTHY OF CELEBRATION, MAY THIS DAY AND EVERY OTHER DAYS TO YOU, BE FILLED WITH THE WARMTH OF HAPPINESS, SOUND HEALTH AND CHEERING.
WE WISH YOU MORE GLORIOUS YEARS AND MAY IT BE THE BEGINNING OF MORE GREATER THINGS IN OUR BELOVED STATE. AMEN.
HBD...

#COMPLIMENTS

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2017
MY GIFT AT THE ZONE A YOUTH ALLIANCE MEETING.

Change begins with us and we are to make the changes ourselves. The power of who to lead in government depends on my decision and your decisions as well. Our votes can count only if decided for it to be counted.
An invitation from the above named association was sent to me to attend their meeting last week which unfortunate, I was not opportune to be present.
With honor and respect, I replied them back with reasons for my absent.
In regard, I was told that a GIFT from the association would be send to me after the meeting.
Immediately after the meeting, I was sent a picture and a short message which reads..."from our gathering today, we came out with a consensus candidates for the two critical positions that are highly sensitive to the growth and development of our zone and the entire state at large; His Excellency, Alh Dr Abubakar Sani Bello, Governor of the state was endorsed for continuity'²*' in office come 2019 and Hon Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche, the Hon Commissioner of Works and Transport and DanMatawalen Nupe to pilots the affairs of the Zone as a Senator; 2019. Hon Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche was endorsed for the following reasons:
1- He is the only person that support grassroot politics. His political ideology fights political apathy and encourages full and clean participation.(politics for all).
2- He is the only person that can tell more about town A or village A and town B or village B in the zone. His effort is to ensure full development across the zone.
3- Educated(MPA), tested and trusted. With his level of education _ Masters in Public Administration and ones a federal member at the National Assembly(NASS), with the knowledge and experience gathered, and as a competent administrator, gives more hope on him.. We all know the success and development he brought to his constituency while serving as a federal member. His effort is on effective development for all.
These and other reasons deem it fit and necessary for his endorsement."

This was the stalwart resolution of the group sent to me by the group secretary, Mr Garba Bagudu.
LOLO²*
May LOLO and Cheche succeed.

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
WHY THE CALLS?

The ability of being depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; of credibility, ethical and morals depend on ones core personality and conceptual skills.
Effectiveness to acting in the interest of people and the qui vive attitude towards projects in the state leads to successful overachieving.
This is the interpersonal characteristics of the humble Honorable of the Niger state ministry of Works and Transport; Hon Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche.
The priceless part of it is, the Hon Commissioner of Works and Transport is not only being loved by his section(A) but by the entire sections(B&C) of the state.

Why the calls?
People from different segment of the state are calling the Hon Commissioner of Works, Infrastructural Development and Transport to come to their aids by accepting their calls come 2019 to be the senator of the mighty zone, the A zone.
I received messages from different people from Nupe land on the reasons for the calling but before then, what encouraged me more was the messages I do received from people of the entire state, especially the B and C zones inclusive:
"Cheche is the right person to come for the senate of their zone 2019. He should accept the calls of his people. He alone played a major role in capturing the zone in the last election. So with him, I think things will come easy for us in the next election. Alh Ali Paiko." Copied...

"The effort of Hon Cheche to effective restoration of the state is worth paying. I support him come 2019 for senate despite we are not from the same zone. Pls, tell your people to support him. Usman from Kagara" Copied...
A lot of messages both from B and C.
Also:
"Tell Hon Cheche that the people of Lapai/Agai and the party(APC) are fully with him. He is the right man to come for senate 2019. With him as the senatorial candidate of the zone, we will find it easy and easy to penetrate and deliver all candidates of the Zone and the state at large, reference to the past, he can do it.
From Alh Garba Lapai." copied...

"If Cheche cannot declare, we will declared him. 100% with him for senate 2019. Musa A Yusuf Bida "

On a direct conversation with the Dan Darman Minna on the personality of Hon Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche, he shared this with me:
"I believed you are a Nigerian and someone who have been moving with some of our political office holders right? Pls, with no bias, have you ever seen a politician like Hon Cheche? No! Friendly is his, political and educational support is his, freely in the society is his and in all, religious and cultural support belongs to him. Why can't people or we support him for any kind of political office? Especially, the house of the senate that his entire zone are calling him for. His being in the senate house will highly be an added advantage in the Zone and the state at large"

Summarily, reasons for the calls are enormous but the major reasons are to his popularity, hardworking, presence and his non-contumacious act in government.
LOLO²*
May LOLO and Cheche succeed. Amen.

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Man of a great dignity :
HON Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2018
POVERTY AND IT FIGHTER; HON ABDULMALIK D USMAN CHECHE

My pleasure to share with you this day, a brief and intelligent session I had with the honorable, HON. ABDULMALIK DAGACI USMAN CHECHE and DANMATAWALEN NUPE on: poverty, it causes and effects.
On the discussion, it was learned that: poverty is the inability to attain a minimum standard of living; insufficient food, clothing and/or shelter etc.
It was educating and appealing to seeing how the great leader, politician and an administrator; Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche and the DanMatawalen Nupe was elaborating on the issue, knowing the fact that he is a major actor in poverty eradication (especially when he was at the NASS and now that we are preparing to take him back to the Red chambers).
His views "you cannot fight poverty without making adequate provisions for:
1- Education, there is no way you can fight poverty if you are not educated.
2- Health, if there are no healthcare facilities in our communities, poverty will remain forever in us.
3- Agriculture, if there is no agricultural production (mechanise), poverty remains.
4- Youth and women empowerment, if youth and women are not empowered, there will no be development and poverty continues."
He further added that "1- Poor supporting means to rural development by our elected members.
2- Inadequate access to employment opportunities.
3- Inadequate access to market where the poor can sell goods and services.
4- Low endowment of human capital.
5- Lack of inclusive participation in governance.
To me, I see these as some of the major causes of poverty in our locality"
A lot was discussed on this topic by our awaiting Senator 2019, insha Allah,, and in conclusion, I have the believe that we will get out of this poverty but it can only be realized when we vote in a credible leader into power to represent us, especially at the higher chamber of the National Assembly. My added to this write up is: for we the poor to get out of this vicious cycle of poverty that we are presently enmeshed, we must vote in a credible leader (Hon Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche) that will make reaching the poor his utmost priority.

SEN. ABDULMALIK DAGACI USMAN CHECHE AND DANMATAWALEN NUPE; 2019 INSHA ALLAH.

1 Share

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
'A' ZONE RALLY: PHASE 004
'CHECHE IN GBAKO'

Political arithmetics, structural formulation with cohere goal settings, represent the Hallmark of the distinguished Honorable; Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche. As earlier described: a logistical guru and a professional protocolary expert in the Villa (Abuja) has everything on stairs regarding planning and administration. As such, we need such expertise experience in controlling the affairs of the zone as a senator.

On the movement, Gbako local government, lemu was the first target on plan. Wonderfully, it took the convoy notless than five good hours drive; Minna-Lemu because of the blockages. Everyone wants the awaiting Senator to stop and branch to his/her village. The scenario was a cleared one, indicating the success and victory of the Dan-matawallen Nupe and the awaiting senator of the forth coming elections.

In Lemu, the Gbako local government area. What I saw, was a 'clear hope' and believed on what I feel was a roadside expression that "one of the contestants from Agaie exempted Gbako local government from the money he ignorantly shared to local government of the zone, that Gbako will never vote him, and that Gbako is for Cheche"

In the Party office: The introduction of party members was not that much needed and necessary because they were not new to us(belong to Cheche). So, it was followed by direct declaration.
The chairman: "They always say Gbako is cheche and cheche is Gbako, it is true. Without delay, I declared Cheche as our candidate and a senator come 2019"

Sen. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche 2019, insha Allah.

Ready to Serve Ready to Change Kin-Nupe (RSRC)

#WeStandWithCheche2019

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by CaptainStephen(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Body on che che che
Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2018
'A' ZONE RALLY: PHASE 007
'CHECHE IN BIDA'

It was politically encouraging with the kind nurturing from the heart of the Nupe Land; Bida.
Successfully, it was in Concord to the great analysis of our mentor and the DanMatawallen Nupe; Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche that:
"Bida is a Home, my rally will ends at my homes: Bida and Katcha"
Which in conformity, the people of Bida proved to the convoy, that Bida is a home.

Arriving the ancient town of Bida as targeted and planned, was to be with our father the Estu Nupe and the chairman, Niger State Council of Traditional Rulers; HRH Alh. Yahaya Abubakar.
After receiving much blessings, prayers and advise, then followed by his interest and the interest of his people, the declaration of the DanMatawallen Nupe as the right candidate to be voted in, in the forth coming election as our senator come ; 2019.

The Party Office:
At Bida party office, if to be depicted, was crowded more than that of their market square. No exaggeration can give a direct figure to the number of party members gathered.

Following the discussion, the party executives were able to clear doubt concerning whom the the party ticket for Senate is going to:
"Hon. Cheche is the only Candidate we have in our federal constituency: Bida, Gbako And Katcha and we Must go with him, we Must give him our support and mandate come 2019."

"Some people who claims to be aspiring for the same seat with that of our already awaiting Senator; Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche, were here without our consent; the party, in the name of declaration. We know nothing about them and they are fake"

His Ideology:
Ready to Serve Ready to Change Kin-Nupe (RSRC)

#WeStandWithcheche2019

Re: Hon Abdulmalik D Usman Cheche, Niger State Commissioner Of Works And Transport. by Ibro5050(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
THE PREVALENT AND USUAL OPERATION DO 'LAIYA' OF HON. CHECHE OF THE 2018 ED-EL KABIR

The operation Do 'Laiya' of Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche, the A Zone Senator come 2019, started yesterday and in connection to his sticken to the idea of 'charity begins at home', begins with his neighborhoods.
It was to this, that thousand and thousands of Rams were trucked in, to the residential empire of the capacity Honorable, Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche and the coming 9th Senator of the National Assembly, Insha Allah.

Noticeably, his communal relationship and support, has always been a something capable to write home about and as well as worthy of emulation. In Conformance, yesterday was a day he declared his usual Operation Do 'Laiya'(ODL) by given out Rams to every Muslim Ummah living around his ord, in accordance to the Islamic mode of neighborhood description.

In response, the members of the community, including religious leaders of various sections gathered together to appreciate the old maintained relationship of the Frontline candidate and the awaiting Senator of A Zone, Hon. AD Usman Cheche... Prayers were offered and also, pointing out in public that Hon Cheche is already there at the National Assembly"Hon. Cheche, Allah will look at us and answer our prayers for you being the only selfless and immaterialistic leader we've ever seen and for that, we will always be with you and we will always be with your candidates. We are with you and we are with Governor Abubakar Sani Bello (AbuLolo) come 2019."

Today being the second day, logistically, Operation Do 'LAIYA'(ODL) will move down to the traditional Rulers and some of the needy of the Zone.

Details of the logistics of the Operation Do 'LAIYA'(ODL) will be communicated as soon as the A Zone Leader and the logistic professor, who is at the same time a protocolary expert; Hon. Abdulmalik Dagaci Usman Cheche continues with the Operations.

Ready to Serve Ready to change Kin-Nupe (RSRC)

#WeStandWithCheche2019

Lolo²*

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Yusuf Buhari In Hospital Bed / Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands / Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.