Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Help First Bank Is Killing Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help First Bank Is Killing Me (333 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help First Bank Is Killing Me by miracleedwards: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day,
The mail below is a debit alert on my account (3XXXXXXXX7), for the purchase of Airtel airtime of 1200NGN, but it's over an hour now and the phone line (070XXXXXXX9) is yet to be credited with the recharge amount, Please kindly rectify this anomaly and credit my phone line or refund the money back to my bank account .
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation
COSTUMER'S NAME.
See file for the debit alert

THAT WAS MY MAIL TO FIRST BANK TO EITHER CREDIT MY PHONE LINE OR REFUND THE MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT, BUT ON CALLING THEIR COSTUMER CARE THIS MORNING, AFTER WASTING MY HARD EARN AIRTIME SHE IS SAYING THEY WILL ESCALATE THE MATTER, MY PEOPLE THAT MONEY WAS TO PAY FOR DATA BUNDLE FOR MY WORK NOW AM LOSING MONEY, AS MY WORK DEPENDS ON SENDING REPORTS AND BILLING ONLINE. CAN SOME BODY HELP ME, BESIDE THEY FIRST BANK ALWAYS AT RANDOM DEDUCT ALL FORMS OF FEES IN DIFFERENT GUISE, I HAVE WRITTEN AND COMPLAIN BUT TO NO AVAIL, WHAT WILL I DO??

(1) (Reply)

Why Bulksms As A Major Tool For Marketing! / Recession: Nigeria Not Taking Economic Diversification Serious — World Bank / Unverified Naija Adsense Acct For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.