Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” (1674 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by agwom(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by basilo101: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
I knew he never wrote the speech neither did he understand one single sentence from the speech. This is what happen when you keep appointing incompetent people to prove your vindictive stance

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by drss2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
greatwhite:
Blame presidential media aids.
ar buari's media aids responsible for buari disobeying court oders n rule of law too u cant use kworuption to fight corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by greatwhite(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
drss2:
ar buari's media aids responsible for buari disobeying court oders n rule of law too u cant use kworuption to fight corruption

What is the connection between a Plagiarized Speech and court orders? What is the job of a presidential media aid?
If you know the answers to the above questions then you already have your answer.

ps: learn to see things as they are. Save your prejudices for a topic that is in sync with it.
Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by socialmediaman: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
doctokwus:

I sweated,toiled day and night and went against the grain in supporting PMB;by d way since 2007.To now see how he has misgoverned this nation in so short a time,but most annoying how he has shielded corrupt elements in his govt when he was largely elected on an anticorruption mantra;is not acceptable at all.He either does right or leaves the stage.The streets are not smiling and he shud feel the heat,afterall we voted him because of anticorruption,security and economy and he has failed abysmally in 2 and average in 1.

I agree coompletely with you. You seem just like me. I've been rooting for him since 2011 as well, and now these disappointments? I don't regret voting the last government out because I believed we deserved much more better, but not this...
Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by drss2(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
greatwhite:

What is the connection between a Plagiarized Speech and court orders? What is the job of a presidential media aid?
If you know the answers to the above questions then you already have your answer.

ps: learn to see things as they are. Save your prejudices for a topic that is in sync with it.
dat is how u pipul keep changing d goal post in a desperate bit to defend buari from accepting responsibility. so becos his aids design his speech he should not be held responsible was d speech written as ''buari's speech'' or ''buari's aids speech''

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Worries Over Release Of Five Boko Haram Commanders / Ondo Election: Akeredolu In Early Lead, As Oke Lags Behind Jegede / Sick Buhari Declared ‘missing’, Cannot Be Found In Aso Rock, As APC Cabals Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.