Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Can Help Me Answer This 3 Questions About MMM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Help Me Answer This 3 Questions About MMM? (671 Views)

Got This About MMM South Africa / Good News About MMM / 'bitter' Truth About Mmm Scheme. Be Warned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Help Me Answer This 3 Questions About MMM? by noetic5: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
1. How do the organisers maintain their website? Do they sell products or run ads on their website? Or do they click 'help' to get money for that?

2. What if there is a 'Special Acc' that has been receiving help without giving help and when the required funds is achieved, the system crashes.

3. What happens in a period where 60% of it's participants seeks for help at a point in time? How does the 40% help? This one in particular happened in Zimbabwe last week..Read https://pageone.ng/2016/09/09/mmm-zimbabwe-froze-withdrawals-80-funds/?fb_ref=ICS1MJUS6c-Facebook

That's ALL..
Re: How Can Help Me Answer This 3 Questions About MMM? by inforesource: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
MMM don't need to run any ads or sell any product to make money for their site maintenance. What they do is in your #2 question. Since the proof of payment uploaded can be forged by the operator. The operator can also design the system to accept his/her fake proofs as well as virtual being, but that cannot be done by others who are outside the system.

So, if you are wondering how they make their cash, remember they control the system.

If you need Internet Education and how things work around the internet world, then we can help. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ago & Blco Available. / Diamond Bank Returns Stamp Duty Charge Fee / Kosso Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.