Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone (2372 Views)

Pes 2017 Demo Download For Ps4, Ps3, Xboxone & Xbox360 / PS4 PES 2017 First Impressions / Online Gamers(ps3,ps4,xbox360,xboxone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Okay as you all know i was stoked about the PES 2017 game and i highlighted its strengths and weaknesses in my post last week, now i downloaded the Fifa17 demo on both my xboxone and ps4 and gave it a run find my impressions below:

1. The graphics while slightly better than Fifa 1 are no where as good as PES 2017, infact the most noticeable improvements are in the color of the green grass on the football pitches, player faces. but the animations are still wired, awkward and strange. EA repeated 99 percent of fifa 1 animations with no noticeable improvements.

2. the manager all have the same body just different faces pasted on the same white button shirt with a black tie, i just hope when the full game releases they improve on this. Also the managers look lifeless and stiff, i dont think the game would have been missing anything if EA didnt include managers to this game.

3. The game play is the same, the look and feel are the same the only new thing you notice is the presentation theme which is now darker and the new transfers, and kits, other than that its the same game as Fifa 16.

4. PES 2017 blows this game out of the water, infact i will be bold enough to say Fifa 17 can not i repeat can not get a rating above 7.5/10 or 3/5 on any gaming website worldwide.

The game is just that weak! I really expected EA to put up a stronger game this year but alas that was hoping too much, Pes has not been scored below 9.5/10 or 4.5/5 world wide the game is being famed as the greatest soccer simulation ever created by man and EA put up this sorry excuse of a Fifa16 re skin to challenge that? wow

On a final note, its obvious what happened here, EA got lazy and assumed Konami would put up a has arsed product this year just like the last 5 years but allas Konami has the Last laugh, this year Fifa will loose millions of fans world wide, PES 2017 IS WHERE THE FUN IS NOW.
SADLY COMING FROM ME A LONG TIME FIFA FAN.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by abdulskulboy(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
anyway, i remain fifa fan until pes improve their commentry option and career mode i.e master league.
therefore, u didn't talk about the new 'journey mode' on fifa 17 and the new piece taking and throwing option.
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by willian10: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
FIFA is marketing
PES is football.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Your review is totally flawed. How can you compare a relatively old build of FIFA 17 which the demo represents with the finished version of PES. Ardent FIFA fans know that the demo is usually far from the release version either for good or for worse. Videos from the FIFA 17 capture events shows a remarkable improvement from the demo.

PES offline thumps FIFA, but where PES fails woefully is the online side of things. It is virtually non existent. Only a few individuals love playing against AL.

Did you review the Journey Mode ? Did you comment on the better passing system when compared to 16 ? Did you comment on the rewritten setpiece mechanics e.t.c

PES has always had a higher rating than FIFA, but FIFA obliterates it in sales, excitement and several modes which caters to loads of varying fans all year long.
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by emmagift2000: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is an extremely biased report. I strongly believe the writer is a PES fan. SPOT ON!!!
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2016
jmaine:
Your review is totally flawed. How can you compare a relatively old build of FIFA 17 which the demo represents with the finished version of PES. Ardent FIFA fans know that the demo is usually far from the release version either for good or for worse. Videos from the FIFA 17 capture events shows a remarkable improvement from the demo.

PES offline thumps FIFA, but where PES fails woefully is the online side of things. It is virtually non existent. Only a few individuals love playing against AL.

Did you review the Journey Mode ? Did you comment on the better passing system when compared to 16 ? Did you comment on the rewritten setpiece mechanics e.t.c

PES has always had a higher rating than FIFA, but FIFA obliterates it in sales, excitement and several modes which caters to loads of varying fans all year long.

PES is a way better game and will out sell FIFA this year.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

PES is a way better game and will out sell FIFA this year.

Keep the delusion going. FIFA 17 bundle on the xbox is currently selling like crazy. As usual, before the end of September, I should be having my copy, battle ready for the FUT championship cool.
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2016
jmaine:

Keep the delusion going. FIFA 17 bundle on the xbox is currently selling like crazy. As usual, before the end of September, I should be having my copy, battle ready for the FUT championship cool.

I have pes i am getting my copy of FIFA today just for seasons, and your point being? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

I have pes i am getting my copy of FIFA today just for seasons, and your point being? undecided

Having a copy today doesn't mean you will be playing the game before launch on the 27th and 29 respectively in different regions.Am assuming you bought the recent Xbox s FIFA 17 bundle to even warrant that. Am currently playing the full game on the 10Hr access trial and it is nothing like the demo you whined about.

My point was to impress on you that FIFA fans worldwide can't wait to get the game. PES is decent this year but they need to do better to really challenge FIFA to win back former PES faithful's like me.
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
jmaine:

Having a copy today doesn't mean you will be playing the game before launch on the 27th and 29 respectively in different regions.Am assuming you bought the recent Xbox s FIFA 17 bundle to even warrant that. Am currently playing the full game on the 10Hr access trial and it is nothing like the demo you whined about.

My point was to impress on you that FIFA fans worldwide can't wait to get the game. PES is decent this year but they need to do better to really challenge FIFA to win back former PES faithful's like me.

You are clearly a Fifa fan boy or just a casual gamer. Have you even played the new PES? I knpw hwat i am saying and i spend money to play games before i judge! i dont get my opinions off ign.com or gamespot.com or Eurogamer.

You clearly are just a newbie who is burthurt over this years fifa being shite!

Fifa17 is garbage! its just a reskin of Fifa 1, with new modes no one cares about! Which real Fifa fan will say he or she is looking forward to play "The Journey" seriously??

You know nothing about Fifa or gaming as a whole. The real Fifa fans like myself only buy fifa to play "online seasons" and "Ultimate Team" NO FIFA FAN CARES ABOUT THE JOURNEY OR ALEX HUNTER!

So DUDE, go bother EA for being too lazy to really put an effort instead of ranting at me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

You are clearly a Fifa fan boy or just a casual gamer. Have you even played the new PES?

Yes I have played PES 17 in my mates house and I know what it feels like. Calling me a fanboy doesn't advance your point cos I have clearly spelt out PES strength which is offline gameplay

Uchihaitaci:

I knpw hwat i am saying and i spend money to play games before i judge! i dont get my opinions off ign.com or gamespot.com or Eurogamer.

You don't know anything bro. If you knew you won't be making a disjointed comparison of a game demo with a released copy . Any ardent FIFA player know the demo is usually not too similar to the finished product.

Uchihaitaci:

You clearly are just a newbie who is burthurt over this years fifa being shite!

You are beginning to sound like a kid to me. I have played soccer games since FIFA deluxe 94 before the Pro evos took over in the 2000's. I switched back to FIFA in FIFA 10 after the shambles of PES 10 and I have never looked back.

Saying FIFA is shyte this year means you are a noob who shouldn't be taken serious.

Uchihaitaci:

Fifa17 is garbage! its just a reskin of Fifa 1, with new modes no one cares about! Which real Fifa fan will say he or she is looking forward to play "The Journey" seriously??

You are simply ignorant. The journey is a popular demanded feature fans have been asking for, ala what is obtainable in the NBA 2K games i.e a story mode real life simulation. The journey is a fresh breath in the game to those who want to escape the sweat of playing seasons and just want to relax and play a more serene story mode game.

The "journey mode" concept is one of the main reasons fans worldwide were ecstatic when they heard 2k wanted to make a football game.

Uchihaitaci:

You know nothing about Fifa or gaming as a whole. The real Fifa fans like myself only buy fifa to play "online seasons" and "Ultimate Team" NO FIFA FAN CARES ABOUT THE JOURNEY OR ALEX HUNTER!

Your ignorance is nauseating, ever heard of the popular pro clubs and career modes. Are you even aware people buy FIFA simply to play Pro clubs with their mates online ? undecided

You should be caned for not knowing what makes FIFA thick is the multiple game modes they have, even though they rested on their laurels only focusing on the money spinning FUT. However, that has changed in recent times especially in FIFA 17 where Pro clubs has been given additional features to make it worthwhile.

Am a hard core FUT and H2H gamer, but it will be foolish of me to frown at more game modes added to the franchise.

Uchihaitaci:

So DUDE, go bother EA for being too lazy to really put an effort instead of ranting at me

EA has been lazy cos PES has consistently refused to step up big time, I earnestly desire to have a genuine competition to FIFA so that fans can benefit from good gaming codes.

If you haven't played the full game on early access. Kindly hold your criticism until you do so. You are clearly uninformed.

Cheers . . . .
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
jmaine:

Yes I have played PES 17 in my mates house and I know what it feels like. Calling me a fanboy doesn't advance your point cos I have clearly spelt out PES strength which is offline gameplay

You don't know anything bro. If you knew you won't be making a disjointed comparison of a game demo with a released copy . Any ardent FIFA player know the demo is usually not too similar to the finished product.

You are beginning to sound like a kid to me. I have played soccer games since FIFA deluxe 94 before the Pro evos took over in the 2000's. I switched back to FIFA in FIFA 10 after the shambles of PES 10 and I have never looked back.

Saying FIFA is shyte this year means you are a noob who shouldn't be taken serious.

You are simply ignorant. The journey is a popular demanded feature fans have been asking for, ala what is obtainable in the NBA 2K games i.e a story mode real life simulation. The journey is a fresh breath in the game to those who want to escape the sweat of playing seasons and just want to relax and play a more serene story mode game.

The "journey mode" concept is one of the main reasons fans worldwide were ecstatic when they heard 2k wanted to make a football game.

Your ignorance is nauseating, ever heard of the popular pro clubs and career modes. Are you even aware people buy FIFA simply to play Pro clubs with their mates online ? undecided

You should be caned for not knowing what makes FIFA thick is the multiple game modes they have, even though they rested on their laurels only focusing on the money spinning FUT. However, that has changed in recent times especially in FIFA 17 where Pro clubs has been given additional features to make it worthwhile.

Am a hard core FUT and H2H gamer, but it will be foolish of me to frown at more game modes added to the franchise.

EA has been lazy cos PES has consistently refused to step up big time, I earnestly desire to have a genuine competition to FIFA so that fans can benefit from good gaming codes.

If you haven't played the full game on early access. Kindly hold your criticism until you do so. You are clearly uninformed.

Cheers . . . .

Ahh Now i see, a FIFA FANBOY...(thought as much) though you are really trying hard to appear non partisan. Anyways i have had a couple of matches today, and i repeat Fifa 17 is garbage compared to pes 17 ... IT'S A NO BRAINER!

I will wait till you get Fifa then i will see your reaction afterwards.

I own both and i don't need to say what pleases you kiddo! THIS IS MY OPINION DEAL WITH IT! PES 17 is rated higher everywhere DEAL WITH IT!

Lastly go drink some water, take a walk, eat some vegetables or something, just don't sound so butt hurt for goodness sake!

Avoid generic comments that are totally absurd like FANS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE JOURNEY? What No one gives a flying fvck about the journey!!! if you and other angst filled teenagers are having orgasms over it then fine!!! but fact it, fans who get so bitchy over differing opinions piss me off and frankly are nothin but an annoying pit of fvck!

If you like Fifa 17 fine i or any one else could carae less, but dont get so pissy if i and millions of others are not so gummy over a fifa 1 re-skin...

I don't care what features you enjoy or what size of tampons you use..pffff

Just chill the fvck out for once in your life!!!
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Ahh Now i see, a FIFA FANBOY...(thought as much) though you are really trying hard to appear non partisan. Anyways i have had a couple of matches today, and i repeat Fifa 17 is garbage compared to pes 17 ... IT'S A NO BRAINER!

Just listen to yourself, you had a few matches playing the demo which is several months old and you feel so current lolz. . . .. Compare your sorry state to me already playing the full game courtesy EAccess 10 hr trial.

You are such a joke.

Uchihaitaci:

I will wait till you get Fifa then i will see your reaction afterwards.

Read my post above and correct your debilitating ignorance. Folks are already playing the full game. I decided to go the disc route cos it has a second hand value after FIFA 17 hits the vault on EAccess.

Uchihaitaci:

I own both and i don't need to say what pleases you kiddo! THIS IS MY OPINION DEAL WITH IT! PES 17 is rated higher everywhere DEAL WITH IT!

You own FIFA demo and not the full game, they aren't the same cos I have played both. Stop being silly please, your opinion is based on fallacy.

Uchihaitaci:

Lastly go drink some water, take a walk, eat some vegetables or something, just don't sound so butt hurt for goodness sake!

Lolz, you won't be allowed to peddle your strange ignorance without getting called out. You need to be educated.

Uchihaitaci:

Avoid generic comments that are totally absurd like FANS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE JOURNEY? What No one gives a flying fvck about the journey!!! if you and other angst filled teenagers are having orgasms over it then fine!!! but fact it, fans who get so bitchy over differing opinions piss me off and frankly are nothin but an annoying pit of fvck!

The part in bold right there summarizes your bizarre ignorance. Your rants won't stop fans from enjoying the additional mode FIFA has to offer. Don't commit suicide over an event you can't stop. Lolz . . . . .

Uchihaitaci:

You are still repeating the same bullcrap of owning both games. Such a shame you are head strong in your ignorance.PES 16 was rated higher than FIFA 16. What happened afterwards when the numbers rolled in ?

Your ignorance is disgusting.

Uchihaitaci:

If you like Fifa 17 fine i or any one else could carae less, but dont get so pissy if i and millions of others are not so gummy over a fifa 1 re-skin...

I don't care what features you enjoy or what size of tampons you use..pffff

Just chill the fvck out for once in your life!!!

I like taking the uneducated to the cleaners irrespective of how riled they feel. It is part of my CSR to rid the airspace of confident dolts.

Your next rant should be better than the nonsense I had to respond to.

Cheers . . . .
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
jmaine:

Just listen to yourself, you had a few matches playing the demo which is several months old and you feel so current lolz. . . .. Compare your sorry state to me already playing the full game courtesy EAccess 10 hr trial.

You are such a joke.

Read my post above and correct your debilitating ignorance. Folks are already playing the full game. I decided to go the disc route cos it has a second hand value after FIFA 17 hits the vault on EAccess.

You own FIFA demo and not the full game, they aren't the same cos I have played both. Stop being silly please, your opinion is based on fallacy.

Lolz, you won't be allowed to peddle your strange ignorance without getting called out. You need to be educated.

The part in bold right there summarizes your bizarre ignorance. Your rants won't stop fans from enjoying the additional mode FIFA has to offer. Don't commit suicide over an event you can't stop. Lolz . . . . .

You are still repeating the same bullcrap of owning both games. Such a shame you are head strong in your ignorance.PES 16 was rated higher than FIFA 16. What happened afterwards when the numbers rolled in ?

Your ignorance is disgusting.

I like taking the uneducated to the cleaners irrespective of how riled they feel. It is part of my CSR to rid the airspace of confident dolts.

Your next rant should be better than the nonsense I had to respond to.

Cheers . . . .

[img]http://i.qkme.me/2she.jpg[/img]

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHA

I and my buddies can't just stop laughing you kiddo, wow, everyone has EA access, and yes i have the full game, got it today you retardd

Wow, you are so unhappy aren't you?
called me out? over a video game? A VIDEO GAME? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The fact remains. FIFA 17 IS TOTAL GARBAGE, and yes do go ahead and commit suicide over that review of the garbage Videogame.

As in, you are so worked up about Fifa17 being garbage that it's fun to watch you get a melt down..hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

keep em coming rainman.

WOW, how old are you?

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHA

I and my buddies can't just stop laughing you kiddo, wow, everyone has EA access, and yes i have the full game, got it today you retardd

You and your buddies are obviously resistant fools cos "Not everyone has EA access". You are just too ignorant and dull to be posting here . . . . . Lolz.

You sound like a local champion whatever hole you reside. . . .Why the ignoble lies from a presumed adult you claim to be grin

I never knew a PS4 also has access. What a dunce . . . .Lolz . . . grin

Uchihaitaci:

called me out? over a video game? A VIDEO GAME? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Lolz, this is the games section remember, you shouldn't be confident posting subjective fallacies all over the board.

Uchihaitaci:

The fact remains. FIFA 17 IS TOTAL GARBAGE, and yes do go ahead and commit suicide over that review of the garbage Videogame.

As in, you are so worked up about Fifa17 being garbage that it's fun to watch you get a melt down..hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

Lolz , what a delusional being you are. Your rants here won't stop EA from selling millions of FIFA 17 copies LMAO. . . . grin.

You are simply a delusional sod . grin

Uchihaitaci:

WOW, how old are you?

Old enough to know your awkward ignorance will be your downfall.

Such a pity grin
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 24, 2016
jmaine:

You and your buddies are obviously resistant fools cos "Not everyone has EA access". You are just too ignorant and dull to be posting here . . . . . Lolz.

You sound like a local champion whatever hole you reside. . . .Why the ignoble lies from a presumed adult you claim to be grin

I never knew a PS4 also has access. What a dunce . . . .Lolz . . . grin

Lolz, this is the games section remember, you shouldn't be confident posting subjective fallacies all over the board.

Lolz , what a delusional being you are. Your rants here won't stop EA from selling millions of FIFA 17 copies LMAO. . . . grin.

You are simply a delusional sod . grin

Old enough to know your awkward ignorance will be your downfall.

Such a pity grin

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

men you are one silly child, probably brought up on a budget below the line educational system? hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha

wow listen its not my fault if to you having EA Access is something special? well i understand how it is growing up in extreme situations

anyways kiddo, EA wont sell millions.

Ignorant you say? from a kid who takes video gaming as a career? who thinks EA access is something to brag about? wow?

Anyways i will go easy on you and let it slide this time.

BEING POOR AND FRUSTRATED ISNT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO BE RUDE

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by bozz007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
@jmaine you have time to be responding this dolt. Let him enjoy his PES with his friends while we enjoy ourselves on FIFA with global players.

@uchihaitaci I don't play PES and your flawed argument doesn't convince me to try it even though I haven't played FIFA 17 asides the demo. Until you have more constructive reasons to dump FIFA for PES, STFU.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by krozay(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
MSSSSHEEEEEEEW

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by jmaine: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
bozz007:
@jmaine you have time to be responding this dolt. Let him enjoy his PES with his friends while we enjoy ourselves on FIFA with global players.

@uchihaitaci I don't play PES and your flawed argument doesn't convince me to try it even though I haven't played FIFA 17 asides the demo. Until you have more constructive reasons to dump FIFA for PES, STFU.

I took the advice of 3kinz18 to ignore the ignorant local champ. Abeg make we concentrate for our FIFA 17 thread while he enjoys his PES.

Na win win for everybody . . . Lolz . . . . grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by LucemFerre: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Hehe... But, seriously though, the only year FIFA did better than PES was 2012... Not because FIFA was good but, because PES was bad that year...
Seriously, I wonder why people prefer FIFA to PES... FIFA is full of glitches, they look animated, they bounce off the ground with no weight, their nets don't shake (glad to see they've improved on that in 2017), in 2017 their players walk as if their body is immersed in water, their cloth animation is terrible, their gameplay feels stiff, their passes too easy... When I heard it was Frostbite engine I thought it would be more than this thing they brought out... Anyways, can't blame them... People still love the crap, obviously
Re: Fifa 17 Demo First Impressions Ps4 & Xboxone by krozay(m): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

20+ Best Adventure & Action Games For Android Phones / Please Guy Is Injustice 2 An Online Game Or Offline Game / The PC Port Of PES 2016 Is Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.