Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Cried In My Dream - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Cried In My Dream (2010 Views)

The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream, By Ooni-elect Adeyeye Ogunwusi. / The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream By Ogunwusi Ooni-elect / I Cried When I Saw This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cried In My Dream by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, to a great extent I believe in culture and tradition and I believe that when one dreams, it has a great meaning in someone's life and also tells what will happen to someone in the nearest future.
I have been going through some trying times for some weeks now and to crown it all up, I dreamt twice and I cried in my dreams.
Please Nairalanders, tell me the meaning of my dreams and the antedote, if it is a very BAD one.
Counting on your usual support.
Re: I Cried In My Dream by AjaraEwuro: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
eat pawpaw and u will be fine.
Re: I Cried In My Dream by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
I need to know the meaning of the dream.
Re: I Cried In My Dream by WarfyBoy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
U SHALL CRY NO MOR
Re: I Cried In My Dream by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
This is no joke oh, i will say pray and you shall cry no more.
Re: I Cried In My Dream by Godmother(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
Eya pele o.
Re: I Cried In My Dream by IFELEKE(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
kay-pawpaw:

Hello Nairalanders, to a great extent I believe in culture and tradition and I believe that when one dreams, it has a great meaning in someone's life and also tells what will happen to someone in the nearest future.
I have been going through some trying times for some weeks now and to crown it all up, I dreamt twice and I cried in my dreams.
Please Nairalanders, tell me the meaning of my dreams and the antedote, if it is a very BAD one.
Counting on your usual support.
Your dream is just a reflection of what you are going through so sort out your life and you will cry no more.
Re: I Cried In My Dream by Outstrip(f): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
I tire o grin
Re: I Cried In My Dream by mamagee6(f): 2:24am On Oct 16, 2009
See your pastor. tongue
Re: I Cried In My Dream by tamme: 4:47am On Oct 16, 2009
is there anything bad?
Re: I Cried In My Dream by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
Thanks so much my people. You're the Best!
Re: I Cried In My Dream by throttler(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2009
who beat you.
is it with koboko? grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Radiance Of Royalty. Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom / Come To Nyanya Tipper Garage: Abuja’s Soddom And Gomorrah / Sheik Bismillah Islamic Nigerian Herbal Healer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.