Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) (2856 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / X-men Apocalypse (2016) 720p Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Welcome

1. You are adviced to stick to one character

2 you should state reasons why your chosen character can defeat the opposite character

3 choosing character shouldnt be based on thier publisher .. It should be based on what you know about them

4 you should cite situations where the opposite character has flawed

The last two important rules

5. You should state facts not only based on Cenematic view but also on Comics and animnation

6. After stating your facts please just
End your message with

Cc:Holuwaferanmi i vote for "your charater name"

Note:-
*your vote counts only once
*you cannot undo votes
*you cannot vote for two characters

Thanks

Wonderwoman

Vs

JEAN

One fact that suprise me about

Wonder woman

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by harjorlarh(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Don't even knw wu 2 support
My analysis
Jean is a level 5 mutant that had 2 be killed cos her powers were 2 great and overwhelmed her..she literally can do anything mind control telekinesis.. I mean she literally was raising d Atlantic ocean b4 wolverine killed her 2 tell u how powerful she is

Wonderwoman is a demi god wit amazing strength has no weakness(stand to be corrected)can fight any1 nd stand her ground alone

They r evenly matched bro

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by MJBOLT: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
jean grey wins,if she could beat galactus who is wonder woman

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Jokerman(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jean grey mehn. .. I don't even think wonder woman can beat magneto....
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dont worry

if wolverin can kill jean .. I guess she can escape the rope of truth ... That rope even hold the Almighty doomsday

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by GJames(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Why not do a Deadpool vs Deathstroke contest

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by csamii: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Please for the sake of argument, let's go with Jean Grey.

E no go hard fanboys to start d!ck measuring contest again
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Millex(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Its hard to decide tho, Jean Grey is a high level mutant added to the cosmic abilities granted by phoenix, wonder woman doesn't ever back down from a fight. Jeans telekinesis and telepathy is really strong for wonder woman, with the right use of her telepathy jean would easily lock wonder woman in her own mind where she would happily engage in an eternal battle. Wonder woman's greatest weakness is her inability to back down from a fight and that she is 80 percent brawn 20 brains.
Jean would take out wonder woman. But if wonder woman can use more of her brains she would stand a chance against jean.
DerrickM where u dey

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Guykhena(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2016
This is a tough one, if we talking about The Dark Phoenix Jean then ummm WW hmm..
To arrive at my decision let me examine both .

Jean
Now The Dark Phoenix Jean possesses the ability of Telepathy,Telekinesis,Immense cosmic abilities involving cosmic fire, reality warping, space and time control, and life force control... She's so powerful as the Phoenix she once destroyed a star without sweat killing Billions of its inhabitants.
Her abilities are mind-blowing,making her basically a god,even Uatu the Watcher in the "Dark Phoenix saga" stated that "Jean Grey could have lived to become a god" . That statement sounds off 2 things.
1)Her potential is unlimited with the phoenix.
2)Her weakness is herself(Jean's consciousness in the Phoenix keeps holding the Phoenix back).

With the abilities of Space & Time control and Reality Warping? She's infinite,she plays with cosmic entities like ball,she dines with death,chit-chat with Eternity in other words she's Omniscient ,Omnipresent all put into one.
She's regarded as one of the most powerful characters in both the Marvel and DC universe combined.
She goes beyond creation,the phoenix force which Jean possesses is one of the oldest cosmic entities representing life that has not yet been born.

The Phoenix Force is an immortal, indestructible, and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life. It is the nexus of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities of the Omniverse.

Diana
Now let's talk Princess Diana,the badass Princess of Themyscira herself,the daughter of Zeus.
She's basically unlimited,men and gods alike crumble at her feet,her beauty distorts the movement of the universe,blinding the sun(not the Gal Gadot version though),so beautiful that when she looks at the mirror her reflection dies of low self-esteem grin ,well that's what you get when the god Aphrodite blesses you with Beauty(but no be beauty Phoenix wan chop,so let's go to her amazing feats ).
She defeated the mighty God Of War ,Ares ,without sweat(ok ok I'm just exaggerating Ares is the fvcking God Of War of cus it wasn't an easy fight,Diana was almost crushed,but she scaled through though that's what counts ).
Now becoming the God Of War possessing all known attributes/abilities of Ares along with her bag of abilities given to her by the gods of olympus,
Athena gave her wisdom and Courage
Artemis gave her a Hunter's heart and communion skills with animals
Hestia made her a sister of fire
Hermes gave her his sandals granting her super speed and power of flight
By winning a fight contest she was given the Lasso Of Truth. She have a Magical sword oh and her most iconic weapon the indestructible bracelets.
And you might be thinking its just for protection,lol how wrong you are,the bracelets are actually holding her back from going BERZERK,once the bracelets are off her powers increases beyond imagination the only qualms is she loses her sanity,she goes cuckoo.

With that said,if Diana looses the bracelets and goes crazy,and Jean let's go and unleashes the dark phoenix,Crazy wonder woman doesn't stand a chance against someone who is loosed from the strings of reality going beyond the essence of magic.
Wonder Woman stands no chance against the Phoenix possessed Jean I mean The Phoenix is among the most feared beings in the entire universe - having the power to cut and regrow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, which is part of the Phoenix's purpose: "The Judgement of the Phoenix": to burn away what doesn't work(in this case WW grin ). In other words the phoenix force existed before the gods of olympus that granted WW her powers.

If they both top it up a notch Jean the dark phoenix obliterates wonder woman along with the whole of Themiscira..

Jean Grey wins..

3 Likes

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by DerrickM(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Am right here am I ain't going anywhere using Darkseid's voice. Jean Grey wins hands down no contest...she's 2-in-1*Fatal TKO*

Millex:
Its hard to decide tho, Jean Grey is a high level mutant added to the cosmic abilities granted by phoenix, wonder woman doesn't ever back down from a fight. Jeans telekinesis and telepathy is really strong for wonder woman, with the right use of her telepathy jean would easily lock wonder woman in her own mind where she would happily engage in an eternal battle. Wonder woman's greatest weakness is her inability to back down from a fight and that she is 80 percent brawn 20 brains.
Jean would take out wonder woman. But if wonder woman can use more of her brains she would stand a chance against jean.
DerrickM where u dey
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by EpicMaurice(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is there even a contest.

Jean wins hands down.

As the pheonix she has great cosmic powers which include, reality warping, cosmic fire, space and time control, life force control.

Before ww could make a single move jean'd just freeze time and then.....well.....you get the picture.

Also, if jean could devour a star, i dont see how ww could be a problem grin

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Millex(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
DerrickM:
Am right here am I ain't going anywhere using Darkseid's voice. Jean Grey wins hands down no contest...she's 2-in-1*Fatal TKO*

To if ww can get close enough to cut off jeans head maybe
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by DerrickM(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dude,she won't get so close. When Jean Grey is on Max Power/Phoenix mode she's aware of the universe around her. If she were able to turn Prof. Xavier to dust if not that he found a way to come back. Magneto & Brotherhood of Mutants fear her with that mutant level of hers which is off the charts. Both in the cartoon & film she's the one who destroyed Apocalypse. I love Wonder Woman but she can't do all those...

Millex:

To if ww can get close enough to cut off jeans head maybe
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Tellemall: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
How can you compare a demigod to a human with telekinesis and psychic abilities?

Why not MMH vs JG?

But seriously, dorks like this exist? Lol.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by EpicMaurice(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tellemall:
How can you compare a demigod to a human with telekinesis and psychic abilities?

Why not MMH vs JG?

But seriously, dorks like this exist? Lol.
point of correction, jean is a mutant.
And secondly, go and read about the pheonix force
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Tellemall: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
EpicMaurice:

point of correction, jean is a mutant.
And secondly, go and read about the pheonix force

angry
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
The Phoenix's telepathy cannot be escaped by any shield physical or metaphysical. And that goes for any being that exists in d universe except the one above all. That alone will shred ww to bits. But if she got close,ww I mean, well she may have a shot. But honestly I love both of them but jeans taking this one
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) by Captain8(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
God! This is not a fight all, jean vs wondy, why not wondy vs captain America

(1) (Reply)

Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy / Frequently Asked Questions And Answers About Kwesé TV / Freedom Fighters Films Talent Hunt Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.