Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving (10336 Views)

Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Fashola, Okowa, Tony Elumelu Commission 115 Megawatts Gas Turbine Delta (Pics) / Jibrin's '50 Questions For NOI' Was Actually Written By This Man For 115 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Joavid:

stop making baseless accusations.

bring facts.

Governors all over the country are owing 7+ months salary,Yahaya was owing 5 months due to the ongoing exercise to weed out ghost workers and incompetent workers, una dey stone am with tomatoes.

now he has paid salaries, no news.

The man assumed office less than a year, you want to crucify him.

why?
paid who ? I hate when oursiders feel like they now everything..only 10% of the total workforce was paid ...he had 20 billion other governors didnt..there is the faculty of medicine which he claims he has no 500 million to set up but has gotten a loan of 4.8billion for cars only..and has proposed 1.6 billion for renovation of goverment house which was built for 300 million..since his reign he only has destroyed the whole round abouts in the capital.
Aside that no other infrastructural progress has been made... Pls and pls ..if you dont know what a soup tastes like ..dont praise the cook..pen dropped

1 Like

Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
mukhcech:

My sister you dey mind them. Yahyah Bello will surely bring positives to kogi state.
with what he is doing..i doubt that..my post above says it all
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by mukhcech(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheMascot:
with what he is doing..i doubt that..my post above says it all

very well, when he is done. em sure Kogi state will be ranked among the performing state in Nigeria.
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2016
mukhcech:

very well, when he is done. em sure Kogi state will be ranked among the performing state in Nigeria.
and after seven months theres nothing going in the state..pls tell me who are you kidding ? Wait..are you a kogite?
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2016
TheMascot:
paid who ? I hate when oursiders feel like they now everything..only 10% of the total workforce was paid ...he had 20 billion other governors didnt..there is the faculty of medicine which he claims he has no 500 million to set up but has gotten a loan of 4.8billion for cars only..and has proposed 1.6 billion for renovation of goverment house which was built for 300 million..since his reign he only has destroyed the whole round abouts in the capital.
Aside that no other infrastructural progress has been made... Pls and pls ..if you dont know what a soup tastes like ..dont praise the cook..pen dropped

who is outsider? grin definitely not me.

pls can you include other projects he has budgeted for? stop cherry picking.

so who are these 10%? why have they gotten thier salaries and others haven't?
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Joavid:

who is outsider? grin definitely not me.

pls can you include other projects he has budgeted for? stop cherry picking.

so who are these 10%? why have they gotten thier salaries and others haven't?
okay..with education not there..ksu is off is agenda..health sector is shaky..and transportation in the blues..tell me one project he has budgeted for that would affect the lives of kogites well...i should stop cherry picking..so i should cover up the fact that over 6.4billion is going into the air for just frivolities..all the cars he collected from the past administration what happened to them..he wants to buy a new set..about the payments ..using subeb as a sample ..it has 267 staff in its hq..only 29 were paid..out of 252 that were screened....do pls tell me what is going wrong...is it because he couldnt send those that embarked on projects for renovation of primary schools last year to jail ? This man is just spoiling the way for the way for other young aspirants .in one word Rehoboam..
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by obontami: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49421156][/quote]

Gerrout boy angry
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by mukhcech(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2016
TheMascot:
and after seven months theres nothing going in the state..pls tell me who are you kidding ? Wait..are you a kogite?

Not even seven years. cry me a river instead. wishing for his(another person) failure is one way to not progress yourself as an individual.
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by metallisc(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2016
obontami:

Gerrout boy angry

Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by mukhcech(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2016
TheMascot:

oh I am a Kogite from the blood to the bone. I also crave a better Kogi state and Nigeria at large. But the way kogi state was ran in previous government isn't the way its being ran now. e.g check the appointment made by the governor and how it is inclusive of all geopolitical zone within kogi state. Now for the first time we have a man who is focused and stubborn on doing the right thing like Bihari if I must compare. I have no apologies to know one and so does Gov. Yahyah bello. Mind you my mum is a civil servant and she has not been paid her 7month salary. One of my aunty is currently being thoroughly screened that she has got no choice than to travel all the way up to Sokoto to collect her Certificates and credentials. One of our neighbor has been sacked from one of the two appointment he is under the state where he received double salary. there about 10 individuals I personally know in my ward in Okene who has been caught and found guilty of corrupt practices by the ongoing screening committee in kogi state. So what is your fuse about?

CC Joavid
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
mukhcech:

oh I am a Kogite from the blood to the bone. I also crave a better Kogi state and Nigeria at large. But the way kogi state was ran in previous government isn't the way its being ran now. e.g check the appointment made by the governor and how it is inclusive of all geopolitical zone within kogi state. Now for the first time we have a man who is focused and stubborn on doing the right thing like Bihari if I must compare. I have no apologies to know one and so does Gov. Yahyah bello. Mind you my mum is a civil servant and she has not been paid her 7month salary. One of my aunty is currently being thoroughly screened that she has got no choice than to travel all the way up to Sokoto to collect her Certificates and credentials. One of our neighbor has been sacked from one of the two appointment he is under the state where he received double salary. there about 10 individuals I personally know in my ward in Okene who has been caught and found guilty of corrupt practices by the ongoing screening committee in kogi state. So what is your fuse about?

CC Joavid

God bless you my Brother.
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2016
TheMascot:
okay..with education not there..ksu is off is agenda..health sector is shaky..and transportation in the blues..tell me one project he has budgeted for that would affect the lives of kogites well...i should stop cherry picking..so i should cover up the fact that over 6.4billion is going into the air for just frivolities..all the cars he collected from the past administration what happened to them..he wants to buy a new set..about the payments ..using subeb as a sample ..it has 267 staff in its hq..only 29 were paid..out of 252 that were screened....do pls tell me what is going wrong...is it because he couldnt send those that embarked on projects for renovation of primary schools last year to jail ? This man is just spoiling the way for the way for other young aspirants .in one word Rehoboam..

bros, Yahaya is not a magician. He is trying his best to correct the wrongs in the state that past administrations has contributed to.

I know he has good plans for the state. he is barely a year in office.

at this point, he has achieved what non of his Predecessor could do and more is yet to come. by the end of his administration, you will be begging him to come back.

As regards the issue of salaries, whoever is yet to receive alert should report to her ministry and stage a peace protest if possible not throwing him tomatoes.
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by khalidx: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2016
OP BE SURE IN UR FACTS THAT CAR IS $88,555 EQUIEVILENT TO 28 MILLION NAIRA....U LIED
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by fingard02k(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
khalidx:
OP BE SURE IN UR FACTS THAT CAR IS $88,555 EQUIEVILENT TO 28 MILLION NAIRA....U LIED

Get your own facts right.. The $88.555 is non bullet proof. Now go and find the price of the armored 2016 lexus lx 570 and tell me
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by yoji: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2016
how can a people comfortable with hopeless ibro and Wada and almost brought back the almost 70yr old ego manic Audu be complaining about his guy. Surely he can't b worse even if he wanted to
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by Shiitposter: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Blackfire:
yet with about two thousand people salaries as car ,with all the hungry rodents wearing uniforms protecting him.... personally to me the governor inside the car is the most insecure douche bag in that pathetic photo.

Lol, no he is not a douche bag, its the people walking with their legs and his supporters that are mostly pathetic and douche bags
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Joavid:

bros, Yahaya is not a magician. He is trying his best to correct the wrongs in the state that past administrations has contributed to.

I know he has good plans for the state. he is barely a year in office.

at this point, he has achieved what non of his Predecessor could do and more is yet to come. by the end of his administration, you will be begging him to come back.

As regards the issue of salaries, whoever is yet to receive alert should report to her ministry and stage a peace protest if possible not throwing him tomatoes.
pls what is the achievement he has done? Mention it for me.. Just one with a proof to back it will be enough.. Go and find and come back then place it here.. I can't seriously think that someone would say that we have the best governor...
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
mukhcech:

CC Joavid

you all are acting like this screening process is not something the whole apc states are doing.. I honestly give him credit for that... But if you followed the news.. You would remember that he once slapped the nlc chairman.. He took 25 subeb officers in lokoja to the dss over contracts given and were being executed at that time.. I personally was in the ministry of education when it happened and despite the fact that these men were screened..this makes the seventh month they haven't been paid..

Let's go to ksu.. Pls is it a crime for students to stage a peaceful protest wen agreived? It's no.. But why did Mr governor threaten to treat them as kidnappers, thugs and terrorist?

Let's go to infrastructure after demolishing the round abouts in the state we are yet to see the much acclaimed reform...

It's no news that he is not interested in the affairs of the college of medicine which he personally said should be put on hold. This is a college that houses over 160 students and are faced with stagnating palaver but he can take a loan of 4.8billion for cars only wait... Are you not seeing this?

Buhari may be stubborn and I personally am a fan of buhari.. U can check my posts to confirm but in a case were u use only 5 house of assembly members to run a state.. You are not only stubborn but mad.

If he is so much of a good governor. Vp osibanjo wouldn't have to deny him exit of the country so that he can go and pay his people..

Pen dropped
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by TheMascot(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
mukhcech:

Not even seven years. cry me a river instead. wishing for his(another person) failure is one way to not progress yourself as an individual.
pls humans are discussing.

Go play with a bone..

Pls were are the sensible ones am talking with .
Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by mukhcech(m): 4:25am On Sep 18, 2016
TheMascot:
pls humans are discussing.

Go play with a bone..
Pls were are the sensible ones am talking with .
whatever.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters / Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo / Fuel Price Hike: NLC, FG Resume Talks Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.