Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Height Increase! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Height Increase! (5699 Views)

Tips To Increase Height After 18 Years. / How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? / Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Height Increase! by rawe45: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
Is there anything that could help with increase in height?
Re: Height Increase! by AjaraEwuro: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
exercise.
Re: Height Increase! by maedan(f): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2009
Well, I saw something on TV recently - how girls spend months at clinics stretching their legs to be longer. It's a painful, long process but longer legs means more height, so if you can afford it, maybe you can give it a try. It's a doctor in Switzerland or so and he's the only one that does it cos it's banned in many countries.
Re: Height Increase! by KennyG6(m): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2009
@poster, eat more beans
Re: Height Increase! by phraoh(m): 1:50am On Oct 10, 2009
rawe45:

Is there anything that could help with increase in height?

Tie rope on ua head and also on ua 2 legs lyin down,den hv angry guys draw u from both ends like TUG OF WAR,its quite effective.Try it ok, n u will b blessed,
Re: Height Increase! by Shola2009(m): 2:42am On Oct 10, 2009
@poster, eat more beans
lol, cheesy grin na true na!!
Re: Height Increase! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2009
weight loss I guess.
Re: Height Increase! by rawe45: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ phraoh! have you ever tried it?, I need proofs to support your advice
@ d rest, Beans was once my favorite but i don't think it's effective like people carry it about,
Re: Height Increase! by Abuzola(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
@poster, are you dwaft, dwaft have no cure. *wink*
Re: Height Increase! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
you stop growing between 18 and 21.

so if you're over those ages, forget it.

Any medical intervention will likely do more harm than good.
Re: Height Increase! by whiteroses(f): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
phraoh:

Tie rope on ua head and also on ua 2 legs lyin down,den hv angry guys draw u from both ends like TUG OF WAR,its quite effective.Try it ok, n u will b blessed,
lmao  grin
tpia.:

you stop growing between 18 and 21.

so if you're over those ages, forget it.

Any medical intervention will likely do more harm than good.
i rebuke it in jesus name lol i'm 20 and 21 is knocking and still go dey tall what can i do tpia
Re: Height Increase! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
whiteroses:

lmao  ;Di rebuke it in jesus name lol i'm 20 and 21 is knocking and still go dey tall what can i do tpia

how tall do you want to get?

You want our naija guys looking up at you and shaking their heads?

seriously though, people stop growing by age 21. Most stop before then.

any vertical growth after 18- 21 may likely lead to or be a sign of health problems cos its not normal.

I just did a google search and it seems most females stop growing after 16-18 while most males stop around 18.

Any noticeable growth after those ages is more likely an indication something's wrong.
Re: Height Increase! by whiteroses(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

how tall do you want to get?

You want our naija guys looking up at you and shaking their heads?

seriously though, people stop growing by age 21. Most stop before then.
5'8 at least i'm barely 5'4 and skinny so you can imagine why i wanna be tall cos i hate looking young and dont wanna have to gain weight to look my age
Re: Height Increase! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
IF this works, I'd have been tall by now. thank you very much
Re: Height Increase! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
whiteroses:

5'8 at least i'm barely 5'4 and skinny so you can imagine why i wanna be tall cos i hate looking young and dont wanna have to gain weight to look my age

I think taller and heavier women probably have an advantage in the job market (and life in general), but everyone cant be the same.

Nothing wrong with your height, imo.

I wish I were taller than my 5'1 as well, but its too late to worry about stuff like that now.

I for get 6 ft papa and 6 ft mama grin That way I'd have come out at least 7 ft.
Re: Height Increase! by whiteroses(f): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

I think taller and heavier women probably have an advantage in the job market (and life in general), but everyone cant be the same.

Nothing wrong with your height, imo.

I wish I were taller than my 5'1 as well, but its too late to worry about stuff like that now.

I for get 6 ft papa and 6 ft mama grin That way I'd have come out at least 7 ft.
lol thanks
Re: Height Increase! by Fuup(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

@poster, eat more beans

That up there,should have end this Topic!!!
EAT BEANS,PERIOD!! grin
Re: Height Increase! by phraoh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
rawe45:

@ phraoh! have you ever tried it?,  I need proofs to support your advice

I will get d proof 4rm a babalawo dat i hv seen perform it,
Re: Height Increase! by maedan(f): 2:49am On Oct 11, 2009
@OP, forget the beans idea grin. It would have worked if you were like three years old and you were grown on the stuff. By now you would have been like 8ft wink grin. However, there are many fashion tricks out there to help you get away with what ever height you're blessed with. Vertical striped tops, tailored trousers etc---a good pair of high heels wouldn't hurt either cheesy. Smart dressing and confident carriage will do wonders for your over all look. Good luck.
Re: Height Increase! by Abuzola(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2009
@tphia, i kinda disagree, am 20+ and still growing, my family and friends are as well growing. You don't ve to believe anything from net , they give sobo alot. The Op only ve hope if he isn't a dwaft
Re: Height Increase! by Fuup(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
maedan:

@OP, forget the beans idea grin. It would have worked if you were like three years old and you were grown on the stuff. By now you would have been like 8ft wink grin. However, there are many fashion tricks out there to help you get away with what ever height you're blessed with. Vertical striped tops, tailored trousers etc---a good pair of high heels wouldn't hurt either cheesy. Smart dressing and confident carriage will do wonders for your over all look. Good luck.

angry, but that wont make you taller,that's just pure deceit and what happens when you pull the shoes off?lol,.,
Just messing about with the beans idea,just be happy with the way you're ,tall or not it doesn't really matter
Re: Height Increase! by rawe45: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2009
@everybody, I'm not a dwarf, Its just that I'm not tall enough.
Re: Height Increase! by mchuxx(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2009
YES, theres a medication that can do that if you are below 30 yrs. send me mail:chuxx22@yahoo.ca for more information
Re: Height Increase! by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Be amazed at the end result from using height Max Plus growth hormone activator powder.

(1) (Reply)

Can A 18yrs Old Girl Still Grow Taller Or Have A Growth Spurts? / A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) / Picture Of My HIV Test Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.