Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised (567 Views)

IBB: I Stand By My Statement, Buhari Is Too Old For 2019 Presidency. / PDP DEMANDS Rotimi Amaechi's RESIGNATION Press Statement Buhari's Re-electio / 2019: Uproar As President Buhari Allegedly Plots Osinbajo's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by melvinjames: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘Change Begins with Me’ campaign suffered a setback Friday following a newspaper report that the president allegedly plagiarised President Barack Obama in the speech he delivered while launching the project.
The government says the campaign will help curb “widespread act of immorality” by Nigerians.
The report, which detailed how Mr. Buhari allegedly lifted quotes from a 2008 speech by Mr. Obama, came on the heels of another damaging allegation that the ‘Change Begins With Me’ campaign contained elements belonging to another anti-corruption effort, ‘Not in My Country’
Mr. Buhari on August 8 launched the ‘reorientation’ campaign in Abuja as part of his government’s strategy to make Nigerians eschew “dishonesty, indolence, unbridled corruption and widespread impunity” and embrace daily introspection over their “immoral” conducts.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/210515-nigerias-president-buhari-in-fresh-plagiarism-scandal-of-obamas-speech.html

Re: See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by agwom(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
change...

1 Like

Re: See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by rusep: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wailers

1 Like

Re: See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by melvinjames: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Why can't Buhari write his own speech.

1 Like

Re: See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by TippyTop(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
So Buhari is not only stealing our money but stealing American speeches as well.... I yaff lafff

2 Likes

Re: See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by melvinjames: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 what do you think?
Re: See The Obama Statement Buhari Allegedly Plagiarised by UjGina: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
yawa

(1) (Reply)

I Disagree With The Police IG Do U / #EDODECIDE2016. Adams Oshiomhole And INEC Planning To Rig At Collation Centres. / Caption This Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.