Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? (2652 Views)

Make 2m For This Single Tasks / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi Guys,
I want honest response to this question please! I have heard that it is possible to make money online and it brings a lot of quest in my mind. Yours may be offline.
Your answer should include what to do, how to do it and requirements for the business. Your answer will help a lot of people on this forum out of poverty in this economic recession.
You never can tell how you will become an angel to someone reading your practical submission! You can lift somebody up before the end of the year!!!
Thanks in Advance!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by bemagnify: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmmm am following with keen interest
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by Darammliveth(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am also ready to learn
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
We are all waiting for the gurus! Hope they will come up on time!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by Brainaic(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
It's very possible but not very easy and not too difficult either. The key is identifying what works and implementing it to get results.

One of the most common way of earning online these days is by freelancing, the advantage of this model is that you need zero start up cost but you need skills and must be able to market and sell this skills to willing buyers, the most popular skills in demand being Writing, Web design, Graphics design, Animation, video editing, Seo, digital marketing, etc
If you have any of this skills, with the right packaging, you can make a Killing on freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, People per hour and the likes. If you make $2,000/month, you can meet your target.

There's also the forex trading/binary option but requires some investment to begin and you need to be well versed in trading too, if you know what you're doing, you can make a killing here too.

You could choose to start up a blog instead, this requires a lot of investment as well if you want to really see immediate results, many bloggers are making bank, if you intend to delve into the entertainment like most Nigerian bloggers, you need to put in a lot in marketing and getting copywriters to get your blog out there, there are many ways you could blog too, you just have to research.

Affiliate marketing, a lot of people are shifting focus to this method of earning, the basics of it is that you market someone else's product and get commissions on each sale, to make bank you got to invest a lot too.

Network marketing, most people are scared of this but if you are good at marketing, you can venture into this, at the beginning it seems stuff but once you progress and get a hang of everything, you will be smiling to the bank as it's a good source of passive income,most of them have a lower entry cost so you don't really need much. There's one that's currently making the air waves and it deals on bitcoin, has a lot of potential and if you are diligent, you can get reach your target. I'm into it in case you need more info.

Others include cpa, dropshipping, domain flipping, importation, etc or your could even decide to create your own system Palmer Luckey of Oculus, Evan Spiegel of Snapchat, who knows a big company may decide to buy your start up.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Brainaic:
It's very possible but not very easy and not too difficult either. The key is identifying what works and implementing it to get results.

One of the most common way of earning online these days is by freelancing, the advantage of this model is that you need zero start up cost but you need skills and must be able to market and sell this skills to willing buyers, the most popular skills in demand being Writing, Web design, Graphics design, Animation, video editing, Seo, digital marketing, etc
If you have any of this skills, with the right packaging, you can make a Killing on freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, People per hour and the likes. If you make $2,000/month, you can meet your target.

There's also the forex trading/binary option but requires some investment to begin and you need to be well versed in trading too, if you know what you're doing, you can make a killing here too.

You could choose to start up a blog instead, this requires a lot of investment as well if you want to really see immediate results, many bloggers are making bank, if you intend to delve into the entertainment like most Nigerian bloggers, you need to put in a lot in marketing and getting copywriters to get your blog out there, there are many ways you could blog too, you just have to research.

Affiliate marketing, a lot of people are shifting focus to this method of earning, the basics of it is that you market someone else's product and get commissions on each sale, to make bank you got to invest a lot too.

Network marketing, most people are scared of this but if you are good at marketing, you can venture into this, at the beginning it seems stuff but once you progress and get a hang of everything, you will be smiling to the bank as it's a good source of passive income,most of them have a lower entry cost so you don't really need much. There's one that's currently making the air waves and it deals on bitcoin, has a lot of potential and if you are diligent, you can get reach your target. I'm into it in case you need more info.

Others include cpa, dropshipping, domain flipping, importation, etc or your could even decide to create your own system Palmer Luckey of Oculus, Evan Spiegel of Snapchat, who knows a big company may decide to buy your start up.

Wow!!! I apprecite you big time! But can you explain how to go about that one that you do? Sincerely you are one of the few gurus that i dont know and have opened up! God bless you real good!
Still waiting for more gurus to teach everyone in this free class on the "how" to go about making 2m before year 2016 ends. Thanks in advance!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Waiting for more practical steps... U never can tell what you share can do in the lives of those who read it. Thanks in advance!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by FreeBoss: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
It is possible to make 2M naira before the end of the year but with a caveat!
Your internet marketing skills, expertise in a target niche market and email
list of subscribers who already know, like and trust you will play vital roles
in achieving that income goal.

Unfortunately, your question shows that you are a newbie. To this end, you
should start learning how to make N2,000 before aiming to earn N2,000,000.

Online business that will earn you huge money will require dedication and
loyal subscribers and fans. There are different internet business models which
you can utilize to achieve your goal in the next 365 days (NOT 90 days).

But you must be ready to educate yourself by investing in your knowledge.
You are either investing time to learn stuff online for free, hire a coach, buy
digital products, or combination of all of them.

In Nigeria, most people want everything free that is why they get scammed.
Albert Einstein said, "Education is not the learning of facts, but the training
of the mind to think." Food for thought.

You will succeed!

1 Like

Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by Gbengageorge: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Don't waste your time. Hit me on watsap 08067527794 I will give you an idea. I am not taking any money from you, you will handle all transactions by yourself, I will only guide you. All I require is that you accept me as your referral. take this opportunity and thank me later.
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gbengageorge:
Don't waste your time. Hit me on watsap 08067527794 I will give you an idea. I am not taking any money from you, you will handle all transactions by yourself, I will only guide you. All I require is that you accept me as your referral. take this opportunity and thank me later.

*WOW!!!* I was taking your submission hook line and sinker, and suddenly i discovered d post has ended! It was like i should continue to read it! You are another Guru i have not known on Nairaland! Pls is your number only for whatsap or i can call it?
God bless u mightily!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm indeed impressed with the two submissions have had so far. One of them is so magnanimous enough to drop his number! Indeed, Nigeria is blessed!
More Mentors pls... Somebody must reach that target b4 the end of the year among those of us reading this post... It will be me!!!
More gurus pls!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by OMAR12: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
following
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by budosky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
gabsoft:

*WOW!!!* I was taking your submission hook line and sinker, and suddenly i discovered d post has ended! It was like i should continue to read it! You are another Guru i have not known on Nairaland! Pls is your number only for whatsap or i can call it?
God bless u mightily!

Have you contacted gbengageorge? Meself wan learn o
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
budosky:

Have you contacted gbengageorge? Meself wan learn o
I sent him a msg but he did not respond yet oo
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by budosky(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
gabsoft:

I sent him a msg but he did not respond yet oo

Abeg If you see any sure way lemme know cool.. Tnx in advance
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2016
if you have 250$ capital to start immediately,i will show you how for free

Binary option thingz, and mind you i gat proofs cool
and u gats be ready to learn wink

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by ojoyentalk: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Affiliate marketing is the bomb. Making 2M is very possible but by Dec 31, depends in your activity on the site. The more trasactions on your affiliate marketing site the more money you make.

Piuni World gives you the opportunity to reach your dreams.
Visit
www. Piuni.net/salojo for more.
Whatsapp me on 2348110521545.
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
More Coaches please!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by computerboy: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol! Some people really want to start climbing from the top instead of the bottom. OP it's good to set goals but set realistic ones. You don't even have an idea yet you're aiming for 2m.

Even new yahoo guys don't get that.
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by ponti93(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2016
gabsoft:
Hi Guys,
I want honest response to this question please! I have heard that it is possible to make money online and it brings a lot of quest in my mind. Yours may be offline.
Your answer should include what to do, how to do it and requirements for the business. Your answer will help a lot of people on this forum out of poverty in this economic recession.
You never can tell how you will become an angel to someone reading your practical submission! You can lift somebody up before the end of the year!!!
Thanks in Advance!
sorry, as a newbie, you can't make 2m in 3mnths
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by appsintell: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2016
I'm king of CPA affiliate marketing. ..if you truly want to make 2 million & ready to put in the work. .let's chat. ..if you are lazy. .then it's just a dream. .but you have a die hard spirit and ready to follow my lead DAILY. .not even now and then. ..DAILY. .send me a whatsapp message +16477600363
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by solomonjesus: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2016
appsintell:
I'm king of CPA affiliate marketing. ..if you truly want to make 2 million & ready to put in the work. .let's chat. ..if you are lazy. .then it's just a dream. .but you have a die hard spirit and ready to follow my lead DAILY. .not even now and then. ..DAILY. .send me a whatsapp message +16477600363

give us detail how to do it please
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by HinExcelPH: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Good day bro,

It is very posible, but you need money to make money bro.
I trade forex, if u can invest upto $10,000/N4mill+, then i assure u can make upto that amount before the year runs out.
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by wakes: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Sell info products on gumroad, lulu, etc.

Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by mightycrown1(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
solomonjesus:

give us detail how to do it please
seconded
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by mightycrown1(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Brainaic:

can you please assist on how to start the bold ones
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by gabsoft: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2016
I appreciate every guru! But please, this is a class. Newbies want to ask questions from you. Unfortunately, some contributors have confused us... Please let
Your answer include =WHAT TO DO,
=HOW TO DO IT and
=REQUIREMENTS for the online or offline business. Meeting the target should not be a barrier!
God bless you as you spend your time to teach others what you know!! You will not miss your reward in JesusName!!!
Thanks in advance!
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by Supnaija(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
gabsoft:
Hi Guys,
Thanks in Advance!

Making money online is possible at least i don taste am and still tasting it small small.
One real way to actually make it online is selling an info product on JVZOO. Especially if its a web app dat does something really awesome.
You can Outsource the whole thing, have someone write your sales letter and all. Get hundreds of people to promote it and just count your money.
I personally used this and sold videos and ebooks on HOW TO GET BACK YOUR EX on clickbank which made me around $600 last year. But it was tedious cos it was my first time and it took me a long long time to have it all set up. So outsourcing is key for efficiency and speed.
Ebooks and videos dont really sell well for new commers anymore the best is simply creating a web app i.e a software that does something that people are too lazy to do themselves. Your N2M goal might be around $6000. I am not saying its impossible BUT there is a big BUT there to achieve it by the end of the year.

If you still need my help. WhatsApp me ONLY WhatsApp ooooo 08174223203
Re: Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? by samdavid360: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
High Margin Sales. Online or offline. If you can sell something like a car or real estate within three months you can make 2M. Find people who need help selling those and help them sell such... If you can have 5 car sales in 3 months at 400k profit each, that's 2M

(1) (2) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Have Finally Signed The Currency Swap Deal / What Business I Can Do In Liberia That Will Bring Me Money ?. / Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.