Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote (1605 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by mondob2k(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
My boss handed a CV to me instructing me to invite the person for employment saying he is his 'inlaw'The applicant came over the next day. He was asked to write an application letter. Na so my guy begin sweat inside AC. After abt an hr, this is what he came up with.

Annoying thing is that he was even 'spying' from an already type written letter. I guess it is one he used in another application. He collected sheet up to 3times from my sec. "I make mistake".

In his letter he said he 'enclosed' photocopies of his credentials. he didnt put the letter in any envelop. when I ask for the credentials he said he didnt come with any! "I go bring them tomorrow. Make I bring NYSC own too?"

I was just struggling to be cool. I was sad because we have better applications from others seeking employment with out any consideration at all. The signature ison other page of the sheet

iWept.

Re: Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
English no be our mother tongue na. Na wetin dey upstairs be the koko abi na English wan do the work?

1 Like

Re: Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by Nusaf: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
And for this to be coming from a graduate from a region which takes delight in making mockery of education in the north is quite amusing. grin
Re: Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by soberdrunk(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is he applying to be an 'English teacher'? From what i read up there, it is a constrution job, he isnt exactly going to speaking English to the tools, the major requirement is the "technical know how'.............
Re: Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by Khd95(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
English no be our mother tongue na. Na wetin dey upstairs be the koko abi na English wan do the work?
lame excuse u ve up theresad:

lets assume he is to meet with international delegates if he get employed,so how would he communicate with themsad

mtcheew
Re: Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by mondob2k(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Is he applying to be an 'English teacher'? From what i read up there, it is a constrution job, he isnt exactly going to speaking English to the tools, the major requirement is the "technical know how'.............

you are missing it bro. how did he graduate in the first place? As a mechanical engineering personnel in a construction firm, you av to handle correspondence with major equipment companies like CAT (Mantrac), BOMAG etc. Is that how he will handle it?

Construction isnt all about digging gutters.
Re: Fallen Education Standard: See Application Letter A Graduate Wrote by donphilopus: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
I'm just disappointed that he's a graduate of my school. Wouldn't blame him much though. Most Engine guys don't attend classes in Ekpoma because they feel with their money, they would graduate successfully. Somebody once told me that a Lecturer tapped him at the back and told him that most of his mates are at home sending him recharge cards, while he's in class receiving lectures. Do you expect such persons to still come to class? I'm disappointed!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 U.I Admission Modalities Released. Share Ur Scores And Courses / Where Can Physics Students Go For EXCUSSION (FIELD TRIP) / Auchi Polytechnic ND PUTME Admission Screening Form, Date and cutoff mark Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.