Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,374 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Professional Blog For Sale ! Http://onlinesupergist.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Blog For Sale ! Http://onlinesupergist.com (397 Views)

I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Blog For Sale ! Http://onlinesupergist.com by omoadamo2010(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello Nairalander,
Here is Adio Rasaq.A the rightful owner of http://www.onlinesupergist.com. This is the newly created blog in the month of August 2016. I have been updating the blog for awhile but due to my activities as freelancer over the web couple with workplace activities as well, I'm unable to update the blog as when due. In light of these reasons, I would like to sell out the blog for an aspiring blogger.

I have installed and configured a lot of SEO plugins on the blog, all what you need is just an adjustments because I have verified the blog with Google and Bing in my own name.
Kindly contact me through my signature to further discuss.

Warm Regards

(1) (Reply)

Need A Delivery Guy? Contact Now To Deliver Your Packages At Cheaper Rates. / Business To Decrease Unemployment And Ease Parents Of Financial Hardship. / Learn Hadoop & Big Data To Make Your Career BIG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.