Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo (10230 Views)

9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2016
90% of naija bloggers dey go hell cos they lie alot to generate traffic. 90% of naija bloggers decided to try it after Linda bought dat infinity jeep dat year cheesy
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by MrExcel(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2016
I didn't understand the post but let me just book a space.
Proudly Bajju.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by kingDELE(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Ifexxy:
(about infolinks) nop they don't bt for adhitz they hv, i think adhitz is better than infolinks
thank you. I will find a way to get dis adhitz.

But hope their payment is successful?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Ad.hit.z na fucku boy o. Don't go for it pls
kingDELE:

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by kingDELE(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
Ad.hit.z na fucku boy o. Don't go for it pls
why?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
kingDELE:

very sucessful, they pay via paypal and payza
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Check mediapace.wapk..a.mobi to see an example,they pay 0.0000001 per click oga
kingDELE:
why?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2016
guy their pay per click, is $0.18 users from US, others are 0.6$ so whats the hate
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Their ads are catchy oo,i've used it before. Na their payment be wahala
Ifexxy:
why are u lamenting, abi u don use am bfor, the problem i knw, is that thier ads are not catchy to your audience
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by ans123: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Oga Nairaland is not a blog but a forum. A forum is a platform where the users contribute to the topic meanwhile in a blog only the owner of blog contributes the topic.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by jelil01: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2016
I just discovered dat most nairaland mods AR idiots. yes I called dem dat because what dey did to me dis morning is hurting me badly. just asking a question and d next thing, I was ban. when pple are calling each other names, dey neva ban dem. but me asking what will b very helpful to me, I was given a 24 hours ban.

I open dis account dis morning to let u d mod dat ban me knw u are a wicked idiot
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
Their ads are catchy oo,i've used it before. Na their payment be wahala
na woo, betting ads dey catchy abi? even money making
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Donpett(m): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Na their headache be that, most people make full time income via blogging, some make up to 6 to 7 figures monthly.. Am building my blog for that
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Their ads are more than catchy and they get clicks pass adsen.se to me
Ifexxy:
na woo, betting ads dey catchy abi? even money making
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Are you kidding me ?
Ifexxy:
guy their pay per click, is $0.18 users from US, others are 0.6$ so whats the hate
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2016
That's an understatement

This was what i meant : Nairaland blog ?,Google are not blogs but they are websites
ans123:
Oga Nairaland is not a blog but a forum. A forum is a platform where the users contribute to the topic meanwhile in a blog only the owner of blog contributes the topic.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Rainmaker69(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Op I disagree with you 100%.

The most common impression people have about bloggers, especially the ones who do claim to cover human interest news is that they would do anything for traffic. Especially inventing fake news.

This is followed by the copy and paste syndrome.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by judeibro(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
For me, Amazon kdp is less stressful than blogging. I have eleven books (I can tell u how to get books if u are not a good write), I make on the average between 30 US dollars to 50 US dollars without advertising my book, I am looking towards carrying out a paid advert soon. Other authors make between 1000 USD to 10,000 USD when they advertise their books on google adword and facebook advert. I have tried affiliate marketing and CPA, men they are not the way to go. I want to Mentor 50 people free of charge and will design send them 5 different books eack as well as design a cover for them free of charge. Send an email to my email address on my signature let's get started to day Sunday 18th September 2016. and see your first sale before the weekend.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by babatee126(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
Probably many count blogging as a fake job but this post will tell you more

1.Adsense is the only way to Make money online: Many new bloggers seems to believe adsense is the only way to make money online which is not true
The reason behind it is that adsense seems to get more broadcast than the others but let me put it to you now that adsense is not the only way to make money online,we have many alternatives

2.Without copy and paste no blogger can progress : Many have titled bloggers name sef,ask anybody the synonyms of blog and they will tell you copy and paste cheesy . Not every bloggers copy & paste but you must be devoted if you don't want to copy and paste.

3.Blogging is related to 419 and bloggers are 419 : Since blogging isn't a job discovered long ago in Nigeria and 419 was already discovered before blogging and they both deals with internet,many especially those born at late 40's belief blogging is just a customized name for 419.

If you tell anyone you choose blogging as a career or you make money online and they are not the type that are used to browsing,na 419 they will call you which is wrong. Bloggers aren't 419 please note the difference

4.Blog is thesame thing as forum : Many believe that all websites are blog and all blogs are websites,hardly can some spot the difference between website and forum .
The correct way is all blogs are websites but all websites are not blog. Nairaland blog,Google are not blogs but they are websites

source: http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/16/6-things-people-believe-bloggers-wrong/
http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/08/25/5-ways-make-money-online-nigeria/
What can I call this website? Blog or Forum http://gisthubs.tk ?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by benzems(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
nothing wrong in copying
reuter has online news copies
but donot plagiarise
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/09/buhari-stole-ie-plagiarise-obama-speech.html

if you donot know the meaning of plagiarism
ask Lai Muhammed

If you dont copy you will be copied
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Arbcon(f): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Please does anyone have a nigerian adsense account for sale. Inbox me your number so we can talk.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by habuchelsea(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
if you ever need someone to;
set up your blog,
design it for SEO Friendly,
write original content,
Adsense tutorial (approval & Verification for Non- Nigerian Adsense)
and many more of your blog services....
you can Whatsapp me 08035160744 (serious guys only pls)
check my site www.wikiban.com for proof
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Wap.site
babatee126:
What can I call this website? Blog or Forum http://gisthubs.tk ?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by babatee126(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
Wap.site

please, can you help me in reviewing it? What do you think I can use to improve it? Or is it normal that way?
Thanks!
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2016
From what i saw on your siggy you can't blog on w.a.pka ,upgrade to wodpress/blogger
babatee126:

please, can you help me in reviewing it? What do you think I can use to improve it? Or is it normal that way?
Thanks!
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by babatee126(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
From what i saw on your siggy you can't blog on w.a.pka ,upgrade to wodpress/blogger
thank you, i have wordpress also,
http://9jaboiz.

but, I dnt knw how to enter its souce code for me to edit it
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
Are you kidding me ?
so u no knw
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Guy you are talking about adque.t not ad.hitz. Am sure you haven't use adh.itz before guy
Ifexxy:
so u no knw
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Toluwani113: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gidimasters2:
6. Bloggers are part-time yahoo yahoo guys....

cos you re on PC most times, they believe you re chatting with your client

boss boss
please can u help me buy a .com.ng for free ?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Toluwani113: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
OK I will notify you when i post it

boss boss
please can u help me buy a .com.ng for free ?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Toluwani113: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I won't be using phpbb,mybb,xenforo or any popular software...
My new discovery...
I'm a young developer...
I can Handle any ishh between Html and CSS and a little Js and PHP...
pls how long does it take you to be a certified developer ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Workers Day (pictures) / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.