Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

BBM Is Giving Away 500k Naira Just For Uploading Your Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBM Is Giving Away 500k Naira Just For Uploading Your Photos. (903 Views)

Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans / Jaaruma Is Giving Away N1,000,000 & Mac Cosmetics To Celebrate 1 Year On Youtube / Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBM Is Giving Away 500k Naira Just For Uploading Your Photos. by naijaguy77: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
BBM Just launched the photo contest in Nigeria - BBM FotoQuest.

PRIZES:

Grand Prize: 500,000 Naira
6 Category Prizes: 100,000 naira each

FAQs:

1) Who is it for? - Anyone who is interested in taking photos with their phones or a real camera.

2) Is there a fee for joining? - NO. There is absolutely NO FEE. Joining is free and anyone is free to enter the contest.

3) How do i join the contest? - Just visit www.bbmfotoquest.com

4) How does the contest work? - Every week, for 6 weeks, BBM will post a new theme for the week (e.g. This weeks theme is TRANSPORT). You will take photos related to the theme (e.g. Molue, Train, Keke, Expressway, Flyover, Luxury bus, etc) and submit to the website.

5) How do I know what theme is for the week? - To get the latest theme or clue, you must join the BBM Channel - C004A4E77 (http://pin.bbm.com/C004A4E77)

6) Where do I upload my photos? - You upload your photos at www.bbmfotoquest.com

7) Do I stand a chance of winning this 500k? - Absolutely, all winners will be judged by public voting done on the BBM Channel. You picture will be put up in the channel, along with others, and the public will vote. The person with the highest voted picture wins.

cool Any tips that can help me? - Yes. Try and make your pictures artistic, and make them stand out. Look for great ideas related to the theme, make an effort in capturing that rare train going past Umuahia, or that Camel caravan in katsina. This will give you a greater chance of winning.

9) Can I campaign for people to vote for me? - Yes you can. All you need to do is get your friends and family to download BBM, join the channel and get ready to vote once your picture is up. The more people you can get to vote for you, the better your chances.

10) Any other prizes for people who don't upload pictures? - YES. 40 Lucky Voters will be given Airtime Credit as prizes. So you should absolutely take part, even if you cant upload pictures.

11) Do i need to be a professional photographer to join or win? - NO, anyone can join and win, it doesn't matter what you used to take the picture, even if you used an old nokia phone camera, just make sure your pics are artistic.

Once again, this contest is absolutely FREE. Free to join, free to submit, free to vote, free to win. There is absolutely no cost to you. The contest is fully sponsored by BBM and your prizes are are given to you by BBM. The contest will last for 6 weeks and will have 6 different themes, the first theme is TRANSPORT.

Good Luck!

Re: BBM Is Giving Away 500k Naira Just For Uploading Your Photos. by AlanSugar(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chai, how have the mighty fallen! Nothing further!

1 Like

Re: BBM Is Giving Away 500k Naira Just For Uploading Your Photos. by naijaguy77: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
AlanSugar:
Chai, how have the mighty fallen! Nothing further!

Not sure how this concerns the message?

(1) (Reply)

Aderonke Enoabasi Independence Day Photos. Hit Or Miss? / Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Displays Football Skills (VIDEO) / The Full List Of The 2016 Headies Award Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.