Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana (15445 Views)

Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive / Nigerian Nabbed In Ghana For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Hidden In Rapped Clothes / Driver Shot Dead In Katsina By Customs Officer For Smuggling Contraband Spagheti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by chubbygal(f): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
He is from the waste anyway! Brown roof breaking record any where they go

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Yeligray(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY, IF NOT WE WON'T BE SO DIVIDED .IN THIS COUNTRY WE NEED THE IGBOS, THE HAUSAS,THE YORUBAS AND OTHER TRIBES TO MOVE FORWARD. BUT AT THE LOOK OF THINGS NIGERIA IS JUST A NAME..SOMETIMES I THINK OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE WERE UNITED FOR EXAMPLE; SEEING AN IGBO MAN DOING BUSINESS ON THE AIR, AN HAUSA MAN SELLING HIS STUFFS, A YORUBA MAN DISPLAYING HIS SWAG. IT WOULD BE FUN BUT WELL I THINK ITS JUST A DREAM I MUST WAKE UP FROM.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by TerrorSquad147: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ndi ezuzu tiger region....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Yeligray(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Rich4god:
Not surprised.... My friend whose uncle works in one of the north western states was telling me how the state govt through its commissioner for agriculture shared among themselves millions of nairas that FG recently sent to the state as intervention funds for farmers....

Most of the money are now kept as fixed deposit while some used theirs to buy properties....

Then one begins to wonder how come our farmers are still using hoes with all the monies that FG share to them....

I really pity this country....
NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY BECAUSE IF WE ARE A COUNTRY WE WOULD BE MOVING FORWARD THEY WON'T BE SEPARATION BETWEEN TRIBES NIGERIA WOULD BE A GREAT COUNTRY IF THE HAUSAS,IGBO,YORUBA S AND OTHER TRIBES UNITE. SOMETIMES I IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE ARE UNITED I IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN DOING BUSINESS ON THE AIR, AN HAUSA MAN DOING HIS STUFF AND A YORUBA MAN DOING HIS SWAG DANCE WITHOUT FEAR. THIS IS THE NIGERIA I DREAM OF. BUT MAYBE ITS JUST A DREAM THAT I MUST WAKE FROM.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Yeligray(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Rich4god:
Not surprised.... My friend whose uncle works in one of the north western states was telling me how the state govt through its commissioner for agriculture shared among themselves millions of nairas that FG recently sent to the state as intervention funds for farmers....

Most of the money are now kept as fixed deposit while some used theirs to buy properties....

Then one begins to wonder how come our farmers are still using hoes with all the monies that FG share to them....

I really pity this country....
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Calismart(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
na economy cause am
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by GMbuharii: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oh Gawd,i dunno what nairaland has turned me into but ADEJUMA YEKINI,why nah? grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Ahmeduana(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
AminuRano87:
Yekini Adejuma Name checkers Association Kano Branch
AND YOU THIS MALOO!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Cubeet2: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cone Head Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by mightyhazell: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
booqee:
no offense.. but u sound silly
naa! He sounds v alright ,...at least 2 me and several peeps here who aint hypocrites. Dis is afonja style...the dude is just playing along

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by kamzibobo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm speechlless
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by kamzibobo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm speechlless [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by abbahlovethchi: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
men risk lives for hunger.odi egwu.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by muller101(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
omoyemirally:
man must chop... it is well.
well for what. He is a thief.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by saintdennis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
magicminister:
damn shame!!

I know GEJ wasn't the best but he got Agriculture really right.
Fertilizer theft was made virtually impossible due to the system put in place by the then minister of Agriculture.
This same system is what buhari disbanded and now we can see the consequence.

Next thing, Lai mohammed will blame fertilizer theft on falling oil price!!

Mad people!

Reread this your post

Factor in the large scale corruption uncovered in gej tenure daily

Factor in the fact that 6years under gej we hardly saw efcc & other agencies go after VIP

Then reread your post again
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by muller101(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pennyways:
I just check his name and notice he is a Yoruba man
and what have u gained from that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
divineshare:
Too bad, we are the enemy of ourselves.

Let crucify as a person not as a community or tribe.

Say no to name checking, as long as we remain one lets condemn whatever that tarnishes our image as a country.

sharap, if na we igbos now, u go open ur bucal cavity they vomit trash,,,,werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by rabex123(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
avalontony:
All na hustling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Omeny: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
divineshare:
Too bad, we are the enemy of ourselves.

Let crucify as a person not as a community or tribe.

Say no to name checking, as long as we remain one lets condemn whatever that tarnishes our image as a country.

U are very right. That's the only way to go.
But sadly,the division and comments on this plate-form is alarming.
I think the Admins need to be more Nigerian and do more work here rather than only making money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Anglovel: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
But to nab d Ghanaian Lawyer John kojo Anyim from Hohoe who stole my nissan pathfinder Jeep since 2012,confessed to selling it,promissing to refund me d Ghc17,000 he sold it for,is a hard task for the C I D hqtrs Accra to accomplish. . Doubl Standards in Ghana. God's Judgment will visit Torgbe John Kojo Anyim n his conspirators in Jesus name Amen!

Spicyleader:
nawa o
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
but wait how did dis man escape our borders patrols team only to b apprehended in Ghana

som1 talk to me pls

am not understanding
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by ruggedboy01: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Afonja grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by ilerry007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
truly change need to begin with each and every one of us!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
I don't need to read the story to know the culprit is an omo oduduwa tito

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by divineshare(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
jerry447:
sharap, if na we igbos now, u go open ur bucal cavity they vomit trash,,,,werey

Hmmm no vex am also an Igbo. Achom igunye ha oku n'isi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by donvat1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
booqee:
no offense.. but u sound silly
no offense but you are the most silly.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Rich4god post=49424499]Not surprised.... My friend whose uncle works in one of the north western states was telling me how the state govt through its commissioner for agriculture shared among themselves millions of nairas that FG recently sent to the state as intervention funds for farmers....

Na wa o. Under a govt that swept to power bearing anti-corruption toga. Body language has no effect on them.

Instead of APC/Buhari to just accept that corruption is just a way of life now, with their own elite among the most corrupt, they blame it all on GEJ.
Then come up with a comprehensive plan to fight it. Non-selectively. But what am I saying? They cannot fight themselves. They can only fight political opponents. That double standard, hypocrisy and cynicism make their fight dead on arrival.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by bkool7(m): 1:43am On Sep 17, 2016
magicminister:
damn shame!!

I know GEJ wasn't the best but he got Agriculture really right.
Fertilizer theft was made virtually impossible due to the system put in place by the then minister of Agriculture.
This same system is what buhari disbanded and now we can see the consequence.

Next thing, Lai mohammed will blame fertilizer theft on falling oil price!!

Mad people!

Every issues must be politicized
GEJ performed wonders in agriculture but a year later, everything varnished!
How come?
Re: Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:40am On Sep 17, 2016
Any Nigerian movie focused on crime in Nigeria will make a hit in Hollywood as a tragicomedy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady / Efcc Nabs Man For N69 Million Naira Fraud / Gunmen Kidnap Israel Ejiro Inyanabor, Edo Councilor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.