Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (59483 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by raker300: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Where arase and co? They don run? How dare you compare anambra to that vomit inducing state called osun?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by thedarkside: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
aresssa:

You are not making any sense..

when do dem dem ever make sense??!...

its like explaining something to a wall..!!!..na so dem be....

thats why i call dem dem "the wailing-wall of the south-yeast"... undecided...difficult people.... undecided undecided
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
raker300:
Where arase and co? They don run? How dare you compare anambra to that vomit inducing state called osun?
Bro I'm waiting for him like watchman, a child that said his father no go sleep will not sleep

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by thedarkside: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
aresssa:

Anambra since Peter obi to obingo have not been paying full minimum wage because Anambra is poor and can not afford to pay fill minimum wage. Period.

and we have the statistics......we nigerians dont believe in fairy-tales and online propaganda.....

they think we nigerians are all mumus and can not go get informations ourselves...

biafran-passport!....pleassssse,give me a break!........................................
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
forgiveness:

Compared to Anambra, agreed. But the debate is not about development, it is about the highest numbers of projects commissioned by both governors.

So, far..... Osun state governor seems to impress than Anambra state governor, if we judge by the pictures displayed here.
My friend, Anambra has moved beyond renovating primary and secondary schools.
Are you guys not even ashamed?
Did you hear Anambra schools are dilapidated?
Obiano is unto bigger projects already.
How can a state that owed for months only to Start paying half salaries compare to a state that pays monthly?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Chiefobdk1: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
aresssa:

On top of that, Aregbe is starting and completing projects left and right, while Anambra and the entire east can not even put butter on top bread?

Why?

What gives?

how can a grown man display such ignorance online....

wen u add 10000 to watever the workers wr being paid plus obiano's 15% increase how can it still be less dan 18000..

assuming the workers wr paid 7000
peter obi added 10000
obiano increased by 15 percent... 15 percent of 17000 ==2550
which is 19550

how is dis fee less dan 18000. besides obiano increased by 25%

seems all apc apologists fail maths just like the finance minister...

one should not forget osun is an indebted state. a good percent of the debt servicing goes to Anambra state.... Anambra state government bought bonds floated by osun state. dats wht osun state receive allocation as low ad 50million after debt servicing to Anambra and others...

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
sarrki:
show us where the governor commissioned it

Not snapping school from okigwe and showing us

We are not babies

You can see what Arreeeeesa posting with pictorial evidence

Obiano met an excellent basic education system when he came aboard in 2014, both in infrastructures and efficiency, so, why should he go on to erect new schools. Obi had done all that.
It's not anybody's fault that Osun is starting from the scratch, using 8 years allocations to repaint few preexisting schools and carting the rest to Tinubu.
Or do you want to compare osun to Anambra in education this time?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
sarrki:
Get it straight bro

I think we need this healthy competition to make us grow as a nation

It challenges the states that are not doing well to do

Everything is not about ethnicity

If I find myself living in Anambra tomorrow I will be beneficiary of those projects

You need to find yourself living in Anambra so that you will experience the thrill of getting your salaries monthly, for once in your life.

In citizen's welfare, Obiano of yesterday trounces Aregbe, or you think that's not an achievement on it's own?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by forgiveness: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

My friend, Anambra has moved beyond renovating primary and secondary schools.
Are you guys not even ashamed?
Did you hear Anambra schools are dilapidated?
Obiano is unto bigger projects already.
How can a state that owed for months only to Start paying half salaries compare to a state that pays monthly?

Agreed that Anambra has moved beyond renovating primary and secondary schools.

At least, we can see what he renovated in pictures. Now, we want to see the bigger projects Obiano embarked on and commissioned in pictures. That's is what ops is talking about.

In pictures.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ofemannnu: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
forgiveness:

Agreed that Anambra has moved beyond renovating primary and secondary schools.

At least, we can see what he renovated in pictures. Now, we want to see the bigger projects Obiano embarked on and commissioned in pictures. That's is what ops is talking about.

In pictures.
lol...na only talk talk these ugu palm leaves roof republic know.Make we see Obiano projects..na only one complete and one uncomplete bridge we see.
Very pathetic.
Thank you aressa for opening them yansh.
Mighty Osun...the Anambra slayer grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok, I'm back..... grin

After many pages of village noise and cries, we still haven't sen any obingo commissioned state projects grin

Obingo the scammer... grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
SonofDevil:

Aressa slayed all you flat-head supporters of obiano show us the school obiano built and completed

Like the ones aregbe built and comissionedgrin

We re tired of seeing only missionary schools built before obiano was borngrin

I repeat Obiano is the greatest scam in igbolandgrin

See cheerleader!!!
You are wicked if aressa thinks you're a friend...he's mistaking. You're an enemy

You know aressa got demolished on this thread

But continue to cheerleader him so his misery can continue. The slaughter is hilarious and I love watching it.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm loving this thread.

Yoloba started with Osun pays whole salary and Anambra does not...that got defeated.

They moved on to Osun commissions more project and a non government workers slapped them silly till the point they started calling the pictures "missionary schools" and asking to show pictures of obiano commissioning it, etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While one has been posting the same one school for several pages for OSUN state. One even refused to show the Ariel image of osun like asked... I mean if the projects of osun is as high as they claim, shouldn't the Ariel image of the state be decent looking since there are new projects and building everywhere? So why the fear

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don die laughing.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

See cheerleader!!!
You are wicked if aressa thinks you're a friend...he's mistaking. You're an enemy

You know aressa got demolished on this thread

But continue to cheerleader him so his misery can continue. The slaughter is hilarious and I love watching it.

Demolished me with zero obingo state commissioned projects and dirty and archaic 1906 private missionary schools built during obingo's grandfather era... grin grin

Aregbe delivered more projects than the whole of SE grin

Aregbe is paying full 18k minimum wage salary grin

Obingo can not and have not been paying full 18 minimum wage salary grin

Anambra is poor, broke, in debt and can not show anything commissioned with state money apart from the same village flyover.. grin

Delusional villagers dey carry toy gun to battlefiled grin

Aregbe is your master anytime any day... grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by forgiveness: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ofemannnu:

lol...na only talk talk these ugu palm leaves roof republic know.Make we see Obiano projects..na only one complete and one uncomplete bridge we see.
Very pathetic.
Thank you aressa for opening them yansh.
Mighty Osun...the Anambra slayer grin

grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:
I'm loving this thread.

Yoloba started with Osun pays whole salary and Anambra does not...that got defeated.

They moved on to Osun commissions more project and a non government workers slapped them silly till the point they started calling the pictures "missionary schools" and asking to show pictures of obiano commissioning it, etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While one has been posting the same one school for several pages for OSUN state. One even refused to show the Ariel image of osun like asked... I mean if the projects of osun is as high as they claim, shouldn't the Ariel image of the state be decent looking since there are new projects and building everywhere? So why the fear

I don die laughing.
[/s]

All empty and shallow talk with zero obingo commissioned state projects.... grin

We don hear all your empty and silly endless rant, just show us obingo commissioned state projects, that's all we ask for and if you don't have anything to show us, STFU... grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:

Demolished me with zero obingo state commissioned projects and dirty and archaic 1906 private missionary schools built during obingo's grandfather era... grin grin

Aregbe delivered more projects than the whole of SE grin

Aregbe is paying full 18k minimum wage salary grin

Obingo can not and have not been paying full 18 minimum wage salary grin

Anambra is poor, broke, in debt and can not show anything commissioned with state money apart from the same village flyover.. grin

Delusional villagers dey carry toy gun to battlefiled grin

Aregbe is your master anytime any day... grin grin grin grin

We saw several schools, hospital, and even roads....I guess na your grandpa page built am. Even the private schools, the even posted images of the government giving checks for it to be built

While in your case, we saw one school in several different angle grin grin
The uncompleted school that'll Buhari helped commission and other crapstuff grin grin
Other projects in several different angles grin grin

They even asked you to show the Ariel view of the state so we can all see this marvellous look of the state with all this "commissioned projects of argbe"....we've yet to see it.

You got slaughtered jor. Hilariously enough, you in your inferiority complex started the comparison.

First through salary and you got slapped silly....you even still stupidly saying that argbe is paying full salary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Where?

Then you moved to picture posting and got slapped silly in it too grin grin grin grin

I seriously hope you are not done, cause I'm really enjoying this so biko biko, I dey my knee they beg Continue!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by obaaderemi: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
aresssa:

On top of that, Aregbe is starting and completing projects left and right, while Anambra and the entire east can not even put butter on top bread?

Why?

What gives?

U dont know wat u are saying.osun pays half salary and is still owing.i am from osun.all those projects u see are white elephant projects to put money into the politicians' pockets.its not as if u dont know all this but u just enjoy all this west vs east stuff a bit 2 much.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

All empty and shallow talk with zero obingo commissioned state projects.... grin

We don hear all your empty and silly endless rant, just show us obingo commissioned state projects, that's all we ask for and if you don't have anything to show us, STFU... grin grin grin

NA your grandpa page and grandma built the schools, hospitals and co they've been posting.

In fact na your grandpapart be the guy posted handing checks for more schools to be built for the state grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Chiefobdk1:

how can a grown man display such ignorance online....

wen u add 10000 to watever the workers wr being paid plus obiano's 15% increase how can it still be less dan 18000..

assuming the workers wr paid 7000
peter obi added 10000
obiano increased by 15 percent... 15 percent of 17000 ==2550
which is 19550

how is dis fee less dan 18000. besides obiano increased by 25%

seems all apc apologists fail maths just like the finance minister...

one should not forget osun is an indebted state. a good percent of the debt servicing goes to Anambra state.... Anambra state government bought bonds floated by osun state. dats wht osun state receive allocation as low ad 50million after debt servicing to Anambra and others...
[/s]

Anambra workers demand full implementation: In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a 15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers

1. If you are paying so low amount to start with, 15% increase doesn't mean you are going to meet the 18k target.

2. That argument and demand came from NLC and not Aresssa on NL so face NLC with your noise

3. Obingo and anambra government is yet to deny the fact that they are not paying the full 18 minimum wage and until they deny that fact, keep your noise to yourself..

Aregbe commissioned more projects than the whole of SE. FACT

Aregbe is paying full 18k minimum wage FACT

Obingo and Anambra can not and is not paying full 18k minimum wage salary. FACT..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

NA your grandpa page and grandma built the schools, hospitals and co they've been posting.

In fact na your grandpapart be the guy posted handing checks for more schools to be built for the state
[/s]

The topic is not about your grandparents, it's about what obingo did with your tax money, debts and allocations... grin

Show us obingo commissioned state projects or STFU.. grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
U dont know wat u are saying.osun pays half salary and is still owing.i am from osun.all those projects u see are white elephant projects to put money into the politicians' pockets.its not as if u dont know all this but u just enjoy all this west vs east stuff a bit 2 much.

Dude we all know. That'd why he's being laughed at.

The guy even posted an article saying Osun paid 2013 and 2014 salaries as evidence of OSUN paying the whole salaries in 2016 despite Osun government have came out in both 2015 and 2016 to tell us they can't salary.

As for the projects...we also know it. Tell them to post an Ariel image of osun state so we can see the modernized effect the "projects" are having on the image of OSUN state and they refuse to show us. Maka why? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
obaaderemi:
[/s]

Typical boring villager rant.. grin grin

Abeg keep quiet f you can not show us obingo commissioned state projects.. grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Unity/Fakunle High School, Osogbo

grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

1. If you are paying so low amount to start with, 15% increase doesn't mean you are going to meet the 18k target.

2. That argument and demand came from NLC and not Aresssa on NL so face NLC with your noise

3. Obingo and anambra government is yet to deny the fact that they are not paying the full 18 minimum wage and until they deny that fact, keep your noise to yourself..

Obingo and Anambra can not and is not paying full 18k minimum wage salary. FACT..

grin grin grin grin grin

Screaming FACT does not make it reality.

You got slaughtered on this page with images of the state schools, hospital and other modern effect of the government and denying it isn't going to demolish those buildings.

Where is Osun government paying full 18 grand salary? Provide it cause last time we checked, in year 2016, OSUN government stated IT CAN NOT PAY WORKER'S SALARY
http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/osun-state-will-not-pay-state-workers-march-salaries

This is from the government's mouth itself.

You want to be slapped silly again don't you?

When Anambra was paying 10 grand, your osun government stated yet again IT CAN NOT PAY SALARIES
http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/12/why-we-cant-pay-workers-salaries-in-osun-aregbesola/

Now that's the actual fact

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:
Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Unity/Fakunle High School, Osogbo

grin grin grin

More uncompleted project grin grin grin grin grin and he's comparing it to the one has been posting

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Minister of Health Joins Aregbesola on Inspection of School Project

grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Screaming FACT does not make it reality.

You got slaughtered on this page with images of the state schools, hospital and other modern effect of the government and denying it isn't going to demolish those buildings.

Where is Osun government paying full 18 grand salary? Provide it cause last time we checked, in year 2016, OSUN government stated IT CAN NOT PAY WORKER'S SALARY
http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/osun-state-will-not-pay-state-workers-march-salaries

This is from the government's mouth itself.

You want to be slapped silly again don't you?

When Anambra was paying 10 grand, your osun government stated yet again IT CAN NOT PAY SALARIES
http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/12/why-we-cant-pay-workers-salaries-in-osun-aregbesola/

Now that's the actual fact
[/s]

Show us obingo commissioned state projects. grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ekoile aka Aressa the clown keep making a fool of ya self..LOL

Doug07034780891:
**Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage. Even the recent increment by Obiano may have landed Anambra's minimum wage to about 20-22k..

Mr Jerry Nnubia, the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anambra , says that the current minimum wage being earned by workers should be increased to N50,000 monthly from its present N18,000.

Nnubia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka, capital of Anambra, that the increment became imperative following the “harsh” economic realities in the country.

Nnubia said that the minimum wage was long overdue for an upward review.

“At the time we negotiated for a minimum wage of N18, 000, a dollar was exchanging for N140, but a dollar exchanges for between N220 and N240 now.

“The cost of living; accommodation, transportation and food items has also gone high, making it difficult for salary earners to take care of their basic needs,” he said.

NAN also reports that the Association of Senior Civil Servants last month also demanded a minimum wage of N46, 000 for workers.

Its Secretary-General, Mr. Bashir Lawal, in Lagos State, said that the existing N18, 000 minimum wage could not meet the socio-economic demands of workers.

According to Nnubia, the Federal Government’s fight against corruption will further help to improve the economy.

He urged the Federal Government to review its housing policy for workers, noting that civil servants had not benefitted from the existing housing scheme despite their monthly contributions to the scheme.

“The current contributions of workers to the national housing scheme should be made to work,” he said.

He commended Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra for his positive dispositions towards workers’ welfare, but noted that more still needed to be done in the state.

“Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said.

http://www.naijaurban.com/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000/

http://freedomonline.com.ng/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000-monthly/

[s]
aarressa:

Obingo and Anambra can not and is not paying full 18k minimum wage salary. FACT..D grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by FKO81(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

We saw several schools, hospital, and even roads....I guess na your grandpa page built am. Even the private schools, the even posted images of the government giving checks for it to be built

While in your case, we saw one school in several different angle grin grin
[b]The uncompleted school that'll Buhari helped commission and other crapstuff grin grin
Other projects in several different angles ;[/b]D grin

They even asked you to show the Ariel view of the state so we can all see this marvellous look of the state with all this "commissioned projects of argbe"....we've yet to see it.

You got slaughtered jor. Hilariously enough, you in your inferiority complex started the comparison.

First through salary and you got slapped silly....you even still stupidly saying that argbe is paying full salary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Where?

Then you moved to picture posting and got slapped silly in it too grin grin grin grin

I seriously hope you are not done, cause I'm really enjoying this so biko biko, I dey my knee they beg Continue!!!
Bro, the schools was built by private investors

Students in the high schools are within the age bracket of 15 to 17 years. This category is currently known as SSS 1-3 but will henceforth be known as Grades 10-12. The infrastructural facilities have been designed to accommodate 3000 students. Other facilities in consonance with international academic standard will include a standard football pitch, recreational facilities, laboratories, libraries, food court and examination hall to sit a minimum of 1000 students. Academic activities would run from 8am – 5pm.

Private investors would be encouraged to build students’ hostels and staff quarters on agreeable terms and conditions. The high schools would be sited on the premises of old schools with large grounds of not less than 10 hectares.
http://osun.gov.ng/education/oschools/model-high-school/

Construction work on a High School model is currently going on in Ejigbo while contract for additional 10 were recently awarded in various locations across the State. Government is committed to build a total of 20 High Schools in the first phase.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

Show us obingo commissioned state projects. grin grin grin

And like I said the images posted na your grandpapa built am.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you please show us more uncompleted building. grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.