Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (1449 Views)

Make N2000 Every 2 Days With No Startup Fee, Extra Benefits Attached / How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / New Forum Launched: Make N2000 PER POST You Create (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 by Supnaija(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anyway, I want to thank you all for showing interest in my small money maker. I was impressed by the number of calls I received today plus SMSes. Una too much, I feel I am useful to you guys here on Nairaland, LOL. Thanks again

But let me point out somethings.

You all know like I said....this is FREE you are paying only for N500 manual. That is FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA. I felt offended when some nairalanders still dey ask make I send them info FREE of charge undecided Like seriously?

Some of them were even asking whether na scam. I mean if I won scam person na N500 I won use Scam, LOL. Una funny o. I dont want to believe they are real Nairalanders cos Nairalanders, aint poor ....can I get a Halleluyah.

I have sent ebook links to all who paid and have registered everyone for the CELLINAR (this word suppose enter dictionary) on whatsapp and added them to the group and On Sunday 18th of September 2016 at 6pm on the DOT. I will kick it off with teaching you all I know and answering your questions. If una come late for the Cellinar, I no dey repeat myself. So be there.

Una wey never register, you might be moved to the next batch where I will charge N1000 for the same manual. This batch registration ends tomorrow at 10pm.

That reminds me some of una dey beg me to collect N500 recharge card....NA WA O.....NA REAL WA. Please dont make such requests anymore just transfer your funds and get the manual instantly. I apologise for the people who registered today but got it a bit late, today na Friday, so i was at work and had to send them late. I apologize again. But anyone who registers now will get it Fast.

Anyway, there are more Cellinars after this so he who has ear let him hear, the manual will not go for the same amount after Sunday oooooo. I don shout am o.

Ok what else? eerrrmmm Ok yeah I remember, please send me a message on whatsapp instead, NO MORE TEXTING OR CALLING. My phone don full. SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE FOR ANY INQUIRIES ON HOW TO REGISTER. >>>> 08174223203

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Naira Crashes To 493 Naira Per Dollar / Call Us For Your House AC And Ur Refrigerator / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.