Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Airtel Is Dashing Out Free 200MB And 100MB, Get Yours Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Is Dashing Out Free 200MB And 100MB, Get Yours Now (940 Views)

How To Get Free 200MB On 9mobile / For Mtn Users Only . Get Free 100MB / Latest Mtn 200mb Free Browsing Cheats Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is Dashing Out Free 200MB And 100MB, Get Yours Now by platokingdomjr: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Airtel Nigeria I s dashing out free 200MB and 100MB free data to old and new subscribers. well you should no that this data is not available for everybody because it selects sims and you also know is not a cheat or tweak, this data can be used to power all app and can be used for smartphone s and PC users, that is if you are eligible.

To cut the long story short, you can get your free 200mb and 100mb by just dialing this code.

How to enjoy free 100mb and 200mb from airtel

Dial *141*13*100# for 100mb
To get 200mb visit platokingdomtech..com

If you eligible for this offer, you will get a confirmation message like the one below

Congratulation you have just added 100mb data for 7days, you can start using the Internet on your phone for free

Congratulations you have just added 200mb data for 7days, you can start using the internet on your phone for freeI noticed the data can't be checked but the megabytes is blazing after you where giving.

Have you try it? where you given? If yes let me know if no let me know the response you get after dialing the Code.

And please Don't forget to like our facebook page for hot latest updates

(1) (Reply)

Riddle me this... / Rite Foods Test Invite / Dajurist X Chilex-p X Horse Dancers-fall 4 YOU DANCE Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.