Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248721 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ZiggyMr(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Raising Kanan Out guys

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Power series is not making sense anymore, from book 2 to book 3, this how it will start till it reach book 10.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kanan went hard on them B's grin grin
That comment is funny as fvck
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
ZiggyMr:
Raising Kanan Out guys

Wow! I thought it's premiering tonight, how come it's out already?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
� will it ever end
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 80sjamshophip: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
I just wasted my time ..they should end this once and for all angry
book2
Book3 kannan
Book 4 is also about Tommy's life.
They might also be book 5
This is just rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
80sjamshophip:
I just wasted my time ..they should end this once and for all angry
book2
Book3 kannan
Book 4 is also about Tommy's life.
They might also be book 5
This is just rubbish
I'm pretty sure no one is forcing you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I wonder ooo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jiday4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Oya mi lenu ooooo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Now I'm seeing part of the reasons Kanan liked Tariq. Two people with solid chances for living a good life that squandered it on their love for the game.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ibunkun1:
Now I'm seeing part of the reasons Kanan liked Tariq. Two people with solid chances for living a good life that squandered it on their love for the game.
Gbam very easy to spot
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bennyflipy(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2021
ZiggyMr:
Raising Kanan Out guys
Which one is raising Kanan again
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2021
I thought they would have showed us what happened after Tasha was arrested which one is raising kanan.. Didn't enjoy the first episode, i hope it gets better.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2021
you all condemning raising knasn don't know what y'all saying.
I can bet none of you can enjoy any series as much as power.
the raising knaan is top notch and how they manage to make everything look vintage should he given some respect.
the only problem is that the series have given most of us high expectations so its not easy to flow at the start.
I can bet the beginning of raising knaan is even better than the beginning of power itself.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Any link
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BjaySexy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
jumper524:
you all condemning raising knasn don't know what y'all saying.
I can bet none of you can enjoy any series as much as power.
the raising knaan is top notch and how they manage to make everything look vintage should he given some respect.
the only problem is that the series have given most of us high expectations so its not easy to flow at the start.
I can bet the beginning of raising knaan is even better than the beginning of power itself.

Classic vintage look.. Spot on. �
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Episode 2 is really boring
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bigjackass: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
mtcheeeew
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
donephi:
Episode 2 is really boring
You don't know what you are saying if you didn't see the plot twist of this episode 2.
The ending is a masterpiece and the characters most especially the elder brother of Kannan's Mom is starting to become a fan favourite, i can't wait to see the drama him and his White girl gets to bring to the show but one things i am certain of is that the both of them will be one hell of dramatic in a funny way.

This episode two is 10/10 for me.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Now i am beginning to like what the show owners are doing with this book three, the episode two is making us to understand the row and duty of each and every one.
I still don't trust the bar man though, i mean the one Kannan's Mom is forking, wasn't he the one forking the White girl in episode one when her dog was fried?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Niggars got no chill, you gave your niggar the best day of his life just for a day and put a bullet through is skull. The street is truely military

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2021
I just found out that the guy playing Loulou in raising Kanan is the same person that played Kelvin in snowfall. Franklin's hommie that died after he shot him in the leg.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2021
masterfactor:
Niggars got no chill, you gave your niggar the best day of his life just for a day and put a bullet through is skull. The street is truely military

Honestly cry I don't think they needed to kill him. He would have stood by kanan when he gets fully into the business. I was beginning to like the guy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ekehwinz: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Ibunkun1:
I just found out that the guy playing Loulou in raising Kanan is the same person that played Kelvin in snowfall. Franklin's hommie that died after he shot him in the leg.

Man so grown now. Been trying to connect the face for long. Any hope on S5 of snowfall this year?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Man so grown now. Been trying to connect the face for long. Any hope on S5 of snowfall this year?

Yeah, his acting looks more refined now self. I don't think Snowfall will return this year
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:35am On Aug 01, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Now i am beginning to like what the show owners are doing with this book three, the episode two is making us to understand the row and duty of each and every one.
I still don't trust the bar man though, i mean the one Kannan's Mom is forking, wasn't he the one forking the White girl in episode one when her dog was fried?
No it was her boss
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Honestly cry I don't think they needed to kill him. He would have stood by kanan when he gets fully into the business. I was beginning to like the guy
The streets needed a body.
It is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Here we go again! Power Book 3 episode 3
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
It seems power(Raising kenan)is not living up to its expectations, if na when The main power still dey air, guys for don run comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.