Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249236 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by CrystalTiger(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2023
Gr8lex:

I don't think there is a witness or evidence needed here. She saw who tried to kill her and identified her.
On the other hand, they wouldn't have arrested her if the case wasn't water-tight especially with the way Rodriguez smirked.

All they're looking at is the bigger fish, The RICO case...Someone on the inside who'd help them totally win..I'm just wondering if it's so water-tight, why didn't they do it since though?

Like I said, its all accusation unless Lauren has that recording Tariq made of Effie confessing..If not its Lauren's word against Effie's...All Effie needs without that recording is a strong alibi which Brayden with the fear of Cane would most definitely give her or even Cane himself too cos he's kinda pussy-whipped right now..

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2023
CrystalTiger:

All they're looking at is the bigger fish, The RICO case...Someone on the inside who'd help them totally win..I'm just wondering if it's so water-tight, why didn't they do it since though?

Like I said, its all accusation unless Lauren has that recording Tariq made of Effie confessing..If not its Lauren's word against Effie's...All Effie needs without that recording is a strong alibi which Brayden with the fear of Cane would most definitely give her or even Cane himself too cos he's kinda pussy-whipped right now..
They want to catch all of them but since that didn't work out, going after Effie is their backup plan.
I get your point but I don't see Tariq betraying Lauren tho
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2023
I hope you all realize that Tariq and Lauren are actually the ghost and Angela of this season.

The way i see it, lauren is actually going to be a way out for Tariq.

Lauren will do anything to protect Tariq and Tariq will do so too.

I don't think Tariq is going to die like his father, i think he is going to get out of the game and Lauren is the way.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Exactly what I was thinking but then Tariq might actually be in love with her seeing as he never made a fuss when he found out Cane and Effie was fucking...

One of Diana, Lauren or Effie would most definitely be killed by Tariq before this franchise is finished..
Cane definitely gonna kill Lauren but either Riq can kill Effie or Cane, who’d you think be better ? Think Canes gonna get killed plus Dru finds out about his pops he’s gonna become the monster they setting him up as and him and Riq will go to war. Tbh I think Riq and Effie will end up at least sleeping with each other again if he kills Cane. It’s still power. “She kill I kill we even like” type shit 😂

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2023
Psady:
Never expected Saxe to be gone this way,really felt pity for him.All they did was just to add up few stories how Theo been skipping medicals and just have a month to live,mehn that was a weak line!then u just take out a whole Saxe(bullshit) . The episode was intriguing& suspenseful,but Saxe death was so off .
He really went out the same way he came in, like a slowpoke.

If the man had thought that Davis even MIGHT’VE known about him and Jenny, why wouldn’t he suspected Diana feed him false info?? Especially after that first interrogation with Davis.

I really did like him as a character though. Shame that it had to happen.

Also him dying had me in stitches lol. Just the way he got shot, how it was dramatized lmao

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2023
The actress that plays Diana looks older than Diana’s character. I think Diana is supposed to be like 20 or 21 but the actress be looking 40 sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Psady(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2023
veekid:

He really went out the same way he came in, like a slowpoke.

If the man had thought that Davis even MIGHT’VE known about him and Jenny, why wouldn’t he suspected Diana feed him false info?? Especially after that first interrogation with Davis.

I really did like him as a character though. Shame that it had to happen.

Also him dying had me in stitches lol. Just the way he got shot, how it was dramatized lmao
I think what the show producer intend doing towards this end of this season is to kill off a vital character in the show, don't know whose next maybe dru/Effie/monet.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Psady(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2023
veekid:

Cane definitely gonna kill Lauren but either Riq can kill Effie or Cane, who’d you think be better ? Think Canes gonna get killed plus Dru finds out about his pops he’s gonna become the monster they setting him up as and him and Riq will go to war. Tbh I think Riq and Effie will end up at least sleeping with each other again if he kills Cane. It’s still power. “She kill I kill we even like” type shit 😂
dru is close to finding out ,if eventually Gordon's mum/family approach him about his last outburst on the internet, he's likely to confess ,The greatest mistake monet did was approaching Gordon's mum about revenge , she's about to get served .dru will find out and just connect the dots.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2023
Psady:
I think what the show producer intend doing towards this end of this season is to kill off a vital character in the show, don't know whose next maybe dru/Effie/monet.
dru is a dead man working for that his outburst at the bar.

Psady:
dru is close to finding out ,if eventually Gordon's mum/family approach him about his last outburst on the internet, he's likely to confess ,The greatest mistake monet did was approaching Gordon's mum about revenge , she's about to get served .dru will find out and just connect the dots.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by CrystalTiger(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2023
veekid:

I'm struggling with Monet, Dru or Lauren...Let's see how next episode plays out though...Now the finale is just set to be epic...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
veekid:
The actress that plays Diana looks older than Diana’s character. I think Diana is supposed to be like 20 or 21 but the actress be looking 40 sometimes.
Calm yourself she 25, Lauren is even older 30
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drmuchin: 6:18pm On May 06, 2023
No one is talking about Weston Holding MMM scheme. I really feel for RSJ. Dru should be offed in the next episode. Useless gay! The Feds are always bungling their cases and clutching at straws

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2023
drmuchin:
No one is talking about Weston Holding MMM scheme. I really feel for RSJ. Dru should be offed in the next episode. Useless gay! The Feds are always bungling their cases and clutching at straws

Why feel for RSJ, If Weston is to cave in, who do you then thing will come in as the new holder if not RSJ
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by olabolaji(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2023
Is it me or this season is just mehh...

Nothing to be excited about grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maticar: 11:31am On May 07, 2023
makydebbie:

Abeg rest, I avoid this thread when I haven’t watched. Who do you think you are for everyone to wait for? Better rest.
whos this skank playing defender?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maticar: 11:34am On May 07, 2023
Gr8lex:

I don't think there is a witness or evidence needed here. She saw who tried to kill her and identified her.
On the other hand, they wouldn't have arrested her if the case wasn't water-tight especially with the way Rodriguez smirked.
well the cops have been smirking long time only for their target to slip off again

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maticar: 11:36am On May 07, 2023
OhBritannia:
I hope you all realize that Tariq and Lauren are actually the ghost and Angela of this season.

The way i see it, lauren is actually going to be a way out for Tariq.

Lauren will do anything to protect Tariq and Tariq will do so too.

I don't think Tariq is going to die like his father, i think he is going to get out of the game and Lauren is the way.
until the writers come up with another twist

i just sha hope it ends well for both of them
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maticar: 11:39am On May 07, 2023
veekid:
she 25
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by oyaskii(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2023
The way they hyped that "Noma" Character in the first 2 episodes ehn, on the scale of that Serbian cannibalistic drug Lord Milan or Filipe Lobos from the original "Power". I don't think the Character has lived up to the hype, they had better have something seriously cooking in the last 2 episodes.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2023
Omo Theo no get joy sha, see as him bullet my guy Saxe, blows his heart out from the back, no chance for survival,

Buh, that Jenny is a confirm bitch, no 2 ways about that , see the way she treat Saxe, Very badt gal,

Chsii Tariq and MO are badass mehn, set the feds up to go and raid a sugar bust 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by crystalpapers(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2023
Omo boy o boy episode 8 just scattered everything. So we would have to wait for 2weeks now to see episode 9.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2023
veekid:

Lauren would be under wit sec 24/7 ..Tell me how the fvck on earth cane would get to Lauren .. if Lauren is going to die. the only person that can kill her is Effie
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 5:12am On May 08, 2023
Saxe my guy cry cry cry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 6:21am On May 08, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lauren would be under wit sec 24/7 ..Tell me how the fvck on earth cane would get to Lauren .. if Lauren is going to die. the only person that can kill her is Effie
grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drmuchin: 5:54pm On May 08, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:

No dey cap rubbish
Effie is FBI prison custody would kill Lauren on WITSEC. No be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On May 08, 2023
I’m actually glad Cane saw Lauren without the FBI or Lauren noticing him.

I’m sure he’d by now know Tariq is aware that she’s not dead too. I just hope he won’t do anything foolish at this point. Z
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2023
drmuchin:

No dey cap rubbish
Effie is FBI prison custody would kill Lauren on WITSEC. No be juju be dat?
oya na ..

tell me how cane wan find him way reach Lauren for witsec

I dey wait you
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2023
arantess:

He had it coming

Survived ghost, Tommy and dem bad boys but got dropped by a nigha from prison

A nigha he facilitated his release..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2023
Ibunkun1:
Lauren really like Tariq sha. See as she dey drop everything like parrot to Tariq

Tariq get her mumu button
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2023
Ibunkun1:
[/b]

As in, by now he should have stuck to his private practice and be cashing out low-key. But the thing wey Wan kill am no gree

LOL.. This series got you all loving the drug barons and the corner boys when you should be loving people like SAXE trying to clean the streets off drugs

7 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2023
Frankiss44:

LOL.. This series got you all loving the drug barons and the corner boys when you should be loving people like SAXE trying to clean the streets off drugs

grin you're right. But you no suppose do pass your life
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:19am On May 10, 2023
aliyuthayo:
If my memory serves me right only Sax and Medina knew all about GHOST Operations from the beginning are still in the series, I see Sax till the end of the whole series.

Yes, Medina. He left and the DEA. He's now a big shot with the DEA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.