Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248998 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Tommy should just reconcile with kisha, men that babe is dope. Council man Tate, can't seems to understand that dude plot. Proctor is having a fight of his life, Terry is a snitch. Dre is just a wanna be gangster, can't even have s..eex in front of his new boss. What with ghost killing that dude at the end of episode 2. can't wait for episode 3
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by LBlessing(f): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
masterfactor:
Tommy should just reconcile with kisha, men that babe is dope. Council man Tate, can't seems to understand that dude plot. Proctor is having a fight of his life, Terry is a snitch. Dre is just a wanna be gangster, can't even have s..eex in front of his new boss. What with ghost killing that dude at the end of episode 2. can't wait for episode 3

The guy ghost stabbed (Jeff) is the drunk driver who killed the child of one of the parents at their church's Grief group.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
LBlessing:

The guy ghost stabbed (Jeff) is the drunk driver who killed the child of one of the parents at their church's Grief group.
wow thanks,now I remember that I skip that part
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
LBlessing:

Oh now I get
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
masterfactor:
I think Terry's hatred for Ghost made him snitch on Proctor,do I blame him? No.If Tasha wasn't loose with her legs by spreading them wide for that coconut head guy,there won't be any wahala.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by edimolu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saintsquare:
I think Terry's hatred for Ghost made him snitch on Proctor,do I blame him? No.If Tasha wasn't loose with her legs by spreading them wide for that coconut head guy,there won't be any wahala.
has he bleeped tasha?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
edimolu:

has he bleeped tasha?

Yes ooo! Season 4 Episode 9 I guess. That's why he kissed her at the S5 E2.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by edimolu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
aliyuthayo:

Yes ooo! Season 4 Episode 9 I guess. That's why he kissed her at the S5 E2.
i must have missed that, i only thought it was just kisses in the previous season!!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
edimolu:
has he bleeped tasha?
since last season na
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Saintsquare:
Terry will soon be caught, I predict that proctor will ask Tommy or ghost for help.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
masterfactor:

Terry will soon be caught, I predict that proctor will ask Tommy or ghost for help.
Ghost never trusted that Terry guy, I really feel for Proctor, one of my favorite character in the show.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Saintsquare:
Ghost never trusted that Terry guy, I really feel for Proctor, one of my favorite character in the show.
Proctor is a lawyer and a street boy, he will surely bounce back, As for Terry is days are numbered, remember Tasha was caught with Terry by her mum.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DrTims(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Waiting for esposide 3
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2018
i promise myself i wont watch until like 5 episodes im sticking to it cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
LBlessing:

But that is unlike ghost.
Accruing problems dat doesn't directly concern him or his family
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

But that is unlike ghost.
Accruing problems dat doesn't directly concern him or his family

He had so many emotion and tension locked up. I think he did that to relieve himself and feel better with all the happenings around him. ( his daughter’s death, Angie not picking call, Dre being elusive and all that. Also to help the grieving man do the dirty job.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
sod09:
i promise myself i wont watch until like 5 episodes im sticking to it cheesy cheesy

I couldn’t but break the promise grin. I felt better after seeing the two episodes
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
lumzybo:

I couldn’t but break the promise grin. I felt better after seeing the two episodes
the secret is I got alot of series to watch so by the time I'm through with them I can start power
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Memphis357:
I'm doing this one solo....
F**k Kanaan!

Ghoooost I see you bro. cheesy #YourTwinnie
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hismerhill(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hismerhill(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
obontami:

Ghoooost I see you bro. cheesy #YourTwinnie

Bro Its been a while I read a piece from u, not famzin thou, just a fan. How hustle
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silenze: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
what is it with Tasha always mentioning the name ''Ghost'' when with Angela?
and how is it that the name doesn't always mean anything to Angela only when mentioned by Tasha?

meanwhile that ''Few Steps Back by ACE COSGROVE'' at end of episode 3 was so lit. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ATTITUDE2: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2018
anyone know where to get this movie with a subtitle
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Kanan.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by westsyde92: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
ATTITUDE2:
anyone know where to get this movie with a subtitle
Watch with mx player
Then look for search online subtitle, top right corner!!!
That's if you downloading
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by acmilan1: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
any link to download episode three? not o2tvseries or the popular ones cos they've been blocked by these oversabi IT guys in my office
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
The hatred tasha has for kanan goes beyond tarik's new found gangsta ways and reina death. I suspect tarik is kanan's son.. Ghost really got played o.. See man whorism gone bad. And d woman really made sure she got enough of his body knowing there won't be a repeat. I don't trust teresi. He has known about Tommy ever since, why be in his life now? Then the early release.. I smell trouble for Tommy. He had better listen to his mommy. She may be a crackhead but I suspect she is right about teresi. I laughed so hard when Tommy asked ghost "Why the F can't you stay out of the TV, don't you understand the concept of being a criminal?" Please, he needs to be reminded. Councilman tate and that project will be the death of Ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
queenfav:
The hatred tasha has for kanan goes beyond tarik's new found gangsta ways and reina death. I suspect tarik is kanan's son.. Ghost really got played o.. See man whorism gone bad. And d woman really made sure she got enough of his body knowing there won't be a repeat. I don't trust teresi. He has known about Tommy ever since, why be in his life now? Then the early release.. I smell trouble for Tommy.
I suspect that also. Tasha and kenan had something to do with each other.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silenze: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
queenfav:
The hatred tasha has for kanan goes beyond tarik's new found gangsta ways and reina death. I suspect tarik is kanan's son.. Ghost really got played o.. See man whorism gone bad. And d woman really made sure she got enough of his body knowing there won't be a repeat. I don't trust teresi. He has known about Tommy ever since, why be in his life now? Then the early release.. I smell trouble for Tommy. He had better listen to his mommy. She may be a crackhead but I suspect she is right about teresi. I laughed so hard when Tommy asked ghost "Why the F can't you stay out of the TV, don't you understand the concept of being a criminal?" Please, he needs to be reminded. Councilman tate and that project will be the death of Ghost.
although Teresi asked the feds lawyer why he(the lawyer) thinks he'd give a f*ck about a son he had never known during his release negotiations with feds, i think he might just be playing them to get out.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ATTITUDE2: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
westsyde92:
Watch with mx player Then look for search online subtitle, top right corner!!! That's if you downloading
I tried it with VLC but it keep searching endlessly.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
queenfav:
don't think so unless the twins are for Kanan then

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
hismerhill:

Bro Its been a while I read a piece from u, not famzin thou, just a fan. How hustle

My hustle is going good bro. I'll be dropping a sexcapade real soon.

Thanks for asking about me though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.