Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (252216 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

No he didn't, he wasn't let in on it.
He was just suspicion that some ish is abt to go down!
Probably taught they wia dia to clip him hence he was apprehensive and ran away.

Yea!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Tariq has got too much blood on his hands!
From his sis, to that bad cop,to Jukebox, to Knaan and now Proctor!
Na Tariq needs to go!!! angry

Jason needs to go too. He is too Cold blooded and unreasonable. My Ghost is losing money.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2019
AryaSand:

Jason needs to go too. He is too Cold blooded and unreasonable. My Ghost is losing money.
Milan 2.0 loading for Jason!
Obviously Jason is a very poor history student.
He shoulda asked what happened to previous connects.. Lobos, Milan, Jiménez.. cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2019
AryaSand:

And headstrong. Forming cooked when she's not even Hot.
She's the hottest babe in that show...but she ain't no Hardman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

No ooo. She must die!
She is too unforgiving!
Abeg na! Na stupid she stupid. She no kill person.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

No he didn't, he wasn't let in on it.
He was just suspicion that some ish is abt to go down!
Probably taught they wia dia to clip him hence he was apprehensive and ran away.
It's very rare for Power to waste scenes on certain things. If Dre just needed to be absent during the robbery, the writere would have had him leave before sh1t started. There's a reason why both Dre & 2-Bit spotted each other. We'll find out what happens as the story unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Abeg na! Na stupid she stupid. She no kill person.
there's intent to kill oo, she wan kill ghost by herself..
she had a gun behind her at the end of the show(episode 7 preview)
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
arantess:

there's intent to kill oo, she wan kill ghost by herself..
she had a gun behind her at the end of the show(episode 7 preview)
Till then. But for now, make una free my slaymama for me.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Tommy made his biggest mistake by killing Proctor. Benny would surely find out and kill him soon or later.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
wildchild1:
Tommy made his biggest mistake by killing Proctor. Benny would surely find out and kill him soon or later.
proctor snitched.... and I wonder why tommy didn't kill sax when he went for maria Suarez..... maria surez got what she deserved in the previous episode she played herself.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Ghost is 1 cunny, smart m.fvckr!!! grin
Look @ how he handled dat robbery incident dat was abt going south!!! Twale baba!!!
And he has studied Tommy so much to knw wen something is up..
Keisha be forming hard girl, wen problem burst na she go still die!
Las las Tariq has seen the other side of d drug game..
tommy also knows that ghost knows he killed proctor
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
segunmelvin:
proctor snitched.... and I wonder why tommy didn't kill sax when he went for maria Suarez..... maria surez got what she deserved in the previous episode she played herself.
Nobody's really going to seriously put extra effort into the investigation of the murder of a poor/middle-class Latina girl. But a federal prosecutor will bring excess heat on your a55

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Nobody's really going to seriously put extra effort into the investigation of the murder of a poor/middle-class Latina girl. But a federal prosecutor will bring excess heat on your a55
Kiki Camerena of Narcos comes to mind!
"He died that we maybe untouchable" grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
segunmelvin:
tommy also knows that ghost knows he killed proctor
Yh, but this time Ghost has an upper hand,
1) Anger from revenge.
2) Loyalty of a Benny n his soldiers
3) Govt backing from Mayor Tate
4) Some disgruntled soldiers 2bit & Co still working for Tommy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 4:15am On Oct 02, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Kiki Camerena of Narcos comes to mind!
"He died that we maybe untouchable" grin
That guy death dey gimme the chills. Fear drug barons. Made me put off watching Narcos: Mexico to this day.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
How did Tate get back his 1million?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
OfeAchi:

Good question.. I was asking same too.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
OfeAchi:

I think Jason took 1 million out of the 2 million. They tried to give Vincent the remaining 1 million which he rejected and gave them another 24 hours to raise the complete sum or else. They tried to raise the money using Tacha's connect but the goods were substandard so they could only raise 40 grand. Tacha came up with the bright idea of robbing the fundraiser and in the meantime, Ghost reimbursed Tate with the balance of 1 million which was still in their possession, and then they recovered over 2 million from the raid of the fundraiser.

Shey I try for this ogbonge summary?

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by prinxwizard(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2019
waywardpikin:

I think Jason took 1 million out of the 2 million. They tried to give Vincent the remaining 1 million which he rejected and gave them another 24 hours to raise the complete sum or else. They tried to raise the money using Tacha's connect but the goods were substandard so they could only raise 40 grand. Tacha came up with the bright idea of robbing the fundraiser and in the meantime, Ghost reimbursed Tate with the balance of 1 million which was still in their possession, and then they recovered over 2 million from the raid of the fundraiser.

He got his money before the robbery. Don't you think Ghost wouldn't take that gamble when Tariq's life is on the line?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2019
waywardpikin:

you try...but I didn't see ghost and Tommy leave with the bags after visit to Vincent.
Lemme Rewatch that scene.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by orekelewa09(f): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2019
OfeAchi:
you try...but I didn't see ghost and Tommy leave with the bags after visit to Vincent.
Lemme Rewatch that scene.

I thought as much. I didn't see that too
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2019
orekelewa09:

I thought as much. I didn't see that too
My verdict after Rewatch...
Ghost didn't leave with the money.
But how did he pay Tate the loan? He didn't. My guess is that he must have made a deal with Tate accountant to give false statement.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2019
How come I'm just seeing this thread
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Please is season 6 episode 6 out?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Sirfeeking:
6ix9ine is a b'tch,dude snitched on Cardi b,Jim Jones etc.

Blood is one of the most dangerous gang in Us,he should watch his back because they are coming for him.

New episode is out.....Tommy is crazy shocked

Joe Is dead angry

Joe's death pained me I swear. Tommy doesn't just think.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
makydebbie:
Please is season 6 episode 6 out?
yep
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
yep

Yea thanks I just downloaded it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
makydebbie:

Joe's death pained me I swear. Tommy doesn't just think.
E pain me too but Tommy is a gangster,he just want to survive,baba no wan go jail cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
OfeAchi:
My verdict after Rewatch...
Ghost didn't leave with the money.
But how did he pay Tate the loan? He didn't. My guess is that he must have made a deal with Tate accountant to give false statement.
Yeah my thoughts exactly
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tariq is another ghost version 5.0 loading
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
masterfactor:
Tariq is another ghost version 5.0 loadind

Ghost version who keeps getting played by that Effie lass Nah Tariq is a watered-down version of his father.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Aystarz:

Ghost version who keeps getting played by that Effie lass Nah Tariq is a watered-down version of his father.
Teriq got all ghost quality but not his brain. Tariq is just like Tommy, they don't see beyond the drug game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.