Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (250153 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sheamus007(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Can't just wait for dat snitch Dre nigga to die....
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2019
makydebbie:
If Kesha is finally dead, then I am happy. Cant stand her on my screen jeez.

Link to download?
kesha shouldn't die now ..maybe later
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ibitoyejnr(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Power season 6 E8 out. For the record first to download

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2019
I just love as Saxe is getting Fvcked front n back!
Damn! Ghost is coming for Tate's jugular with that QCP closure!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Awwn I wish Keisha didn't die this way, I'm so sad. Tasha is cold oo, I underestimated that bitch ooo.

The question is, who will Tommy go out for to revenge Keisha?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by timay(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2019
This life Sha. Saxe that is usually the User is now becoming the Used. Everyone is now using him to get what they want , getting f**ked left and right like a willing p*rntar grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Tate knows who Ghost is, Tate is getting killed next. Its in the next episode.

Why do I have the feeling that Tommy may also kill his mum? Because dude was destined not to have close friends.

Tariq baby, when will you die? I don tire you.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2019
timay:
This life Sha. Saxe that is usually the User is now becoming the Used. Everyone is now using him to get what they want , getting f**ked left and right like a willing p*rntar grin

I swear. grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2019
2dice01:
kesha shouldn't die now ..maybe later

She's dead oo.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2019
Keisha deserves what she got.
Guess dre 9lives is coming to an end. That guy is worst than 6ix9ine. Guess 6ix9ine watch Dre's moves to learn how to snitch.
Teriq keeps putting everyone in trouble

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2019
I got cold after watching that scene where Tasha killed Keisha. Keisha wasn't built for this game. She vibrates to all that came out of Rodriguez's mouth. Fúck! Tommy will revenge
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2019
makydebbie:
If Kesha is finally dead, then I am happy. Cant stand her on my screen jeez.

Link to download?
Keisha's only sin was being friends with the Saint Patricks. If she hadn't associated with that cursed family in the first place, she and Cash would probably be fine. That poor innocent lady didn't deserve all the horror that befell her in these series.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aystarz:

Keisha's only sin was being friends with the Saint Patricks. If she hadn't associated with that cursed family in the first place, she and Cash would probably be fine. That poor innocent lady didn't deserve all the horror that befell her in these series.

not true, she envied Tasha. And always wanted to be like her. Na follow follow kill am she could have walked away from it all. Tasha never forced her to associate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by timay(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
not true, she envied Tasha. And always wanted to be like her. Na follow follow kill am she could have walked away from it all. Tasha never forced her to associate.

That's true. Even Tasha kept her at arms length when it comes to the drug business, cos she knows her very well that she can't survive it.

She even warned her several times concerning her association with Tommy, which ended in a relationship.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow! I love this episode.Saxe deserves more than what he's going through at the moment,but I'm happy Karma is paying him back.

Another person on the karma chopping board is Tommy,his love(Keisha) is dead.He killed Angela,Tasha just paid her back... cheesy

Karma is indeed a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aystarz:

I swear that family is truly cursed. Everyone who gets close apart from the trio dies. I feel sad for Keisha I'm sure she wasn't going to flip. It's so sad.

And Tasha pulling the trigger was crazy damn. A mother like her as well.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
makydebbie:

I swear that family is truly cursed. Everyone who gets close apart from the trio dies. I feel sad for Keisha I'm sure she wasn't going to flip. It's so sad.

Tasha's mum was right though, they all need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Power sef! cheesy
Why would they show us Saxe as a loser wànker in that scene cheesy
Dude has got notin goin on for him hence he derives pleasure from using ppl to catch trips!
Now tables hv turned quickly in him.
He doesn’t hv the law enforcement agent immunity again. I pity him sha grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
makydebbie:

Tasha had to.
Remember the scene where Tariq told Tasha that Keisha reported his stealing to Tommy.
That shii broke Tasha, cuz den she said something like "Kiesha knew that reporting u to Tommy could get u killed yet she didn't care!"
If i was her i would have done the same,
Always pay ppl back in their own coin, though i would hv reminded her of the reason just b4 pulling the trigger so in her next life, she'll think twice!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
How come they didn't work on clipping Jason as expected?
That thief needs to go!!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lakeisha chose the life but was scared to live with the life that comes with it. In life loyalty and trust what was mattered , she couldn't be trusted, she even had an option of waiting till tommy got back instead she rushed for the gun. at least its better tommy didn't kill her himself.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
if Lakeisha comes to this world again, she will learn that when you want to dine with the devil, use long spoon. As for Sergent Rodriguez she better watch her back, no one bleeps with Tommy or the St Patricks, any one who tries end up six foot under the ground. Tate should know ghost is Street..

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by salemdv(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
haaryobhami:

can u share link of where u downloaded it,its not on o2tvseries and toxicwap yet.
thanx in addy
I used terrarium tv
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rollyjay85(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Tasha had to.
Remember the scene where Tariq told Tasha that Keisha reported his stealing to Tommy.
That shii broke Tasha, cuz den she said something like "Kiesha knew that reporting u to Tommy could get u killed yet she didn't care!"
If i was her i would have done the same,
Always pay ppl back in their own coin, though i would hv reminded her of the reason just b4 pulling the trigger so in her next life, she'll think twice!
Tasha bad ooo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

Whenever she tried to beat it, Tasha always came calling, manipulating her to give 'the family' one alibi or the other. If Tasha wasn't coming directly, she was sending Tommy. Keisha should never have laid eyes on the St. Patricks.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
makydebbie:

That scene last season, where Tasha ordered Tommy to shoot Angela for the death of Tommy's father, made me fear Mrs St Patrick no be small. A lot of folks thought that move was some harmless gimmick to make Angela confess, but I know better. Tasha is as cold a motherfucker as her husband.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na so dem dey kill their loved ones.

Ghost killed Terry. Tashas lover.

Tommy killed Angela. Ghost lover.

Tasha killed Keisha. Tommy's lover.

Inside life Karma is a bitch .

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aystarz:

That scene last season, where Tasha ordered Tommy to shoot Angela for the death of Tommy's father, made me fear Mrs Patrick sha. A lot of folks thought that move was some harmless gimmick to make Angela confess, but I knew better. Tasha is as cold a motherfucker as her husband.

I know she has every reason to hate Angela lol, but Keidha was her babe damn. She's in trouble, let Tommy find out first.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
makydebbie:

I know she has every reason to hate Angela lol, but Keidha was her babe damn. She's in trouble, let Tommy find out first.

We all can't wait. About time we saw Tasha and Tommy go at each other in these series.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
masterfactor:
if Lakeisha comes to this world again, she will learn that when you want to dine with the devil, use long spoon. As for Sergent Rodriguez she better watch her back, no one bleeps with Tommy or the St Patricks, any one who tries end up six foot under the ground. Tate should know ghost is Street..

*In Tommy's voice* They end up on the wrong side of the grass. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.