Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) (158778 Views)

Poll: (saridom P) VS ( Pasuma Wonder)

SAHEED OSUPA: 66% (20 votes)
WASIU ALABI: 33% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by shadrach77: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
well saheed osupa is the best -but when you talk about who has more fans it's pasuma - people love pasuma more because of his dress sense and his LOOKS grin grin grin
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by blackrules1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
Alapomeji2011:

What are u saying? Talking of Fuji Music, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma has been the choice of many Nigerians. He has been ruling the Industry since 80's, when Saheed Osupa is no where to be found. He came up with lyrical backup band known as "awon elegbe alajasa". He intiated this band, and so all others accepted it, even Osupa can not deny that Pasuma wasn't the initiator. Pasuma was born and grew up among area boys in a rough area of Mushin, where guys are tough both physically and mentally, but he was able to distinguish himself among them, so they all love him for that. Pasuma musical style right from onset was entertaining and still entertaining. Osupa make use of proverbs, among incantations, and abusive words. Osupa claim that he is the real king forgeting the initiator(PASUMA), and the godfather(K1 de Ultimate), thats why his throne remain questinable. Pasuma is among the big boys of Lagos(hip hop artiste group). Pasuma is a mentor to many Naija artistes, among who is 9ice Alapomeji. His steps in the industry remain the best. Example, he got his own chrysler car for over 10million naira, not long later, olu maintain got one as well, Osupa got his own, malaika(alayeluwa1) also got one, and many more. This make people call him "Role Model". His mode of dressing serves as watching steps to other Fuji artiste. So, Pasuma is the real entertainer not Osupa. I love Pasuma for his musical style. "itakun toni kerin mawodo, tohun terin lojo nlo" Osupa can not wretch Pasuma with his incantations, proverbs or abusive words.

You seem to know about Pasuma.
I had been his fan since childhood.

. . . KWARA ni 'le mi Alabi; gbo gbo e - gbo gbo e same same naa ni, ti 'm ba romo 'gbona, mo ra ra le mi ni.

Arabambi !
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by greeze: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2011
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. I always dey laugh when the argument base on the fuji artist, even throu this post, a very senseble being whould have knew the brain behind this page, evrybody even pasuma himself has never dispute this that saheed can not sing more than him/pasuma/, that is why pasuma said he is an entatainer and he is entatain while saheed is fuji modirator, both of them are fuji icon i belief, but instead of me to condem, i wil rather advise, mr ajibola to keep on in his way of macturity because on til i red one of his interview, i never believe he does not attend any higher institution, i love the way he package himself but mr korede the way he talks is very ridiculous that shows that saheed is an extrovert,he should storp envy pasuma, the pole at up is a lie, it has been manipulated thanks
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by bilms(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2012
good advice
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by Lanretijani(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Saheed osupa is best, pls everybody know even pasuma know it in mind,
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by alasco1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
No dispute, Saheed Osupa sing sense.
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by IamDavidJames(m): 3:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by Dclique(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. lipsrsealed
Re: King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) by bilms(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.