Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Html Beginner Need Gurus Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Html Beginner Need Gurus Help (1003 Views)

Please Php Gurus, Help Me / I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills / Php Gurus Help Me Out: What Is Wrong With My Code?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Html Beginner Need Gurus Help by umt13(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Hy Gurus!
i want to design an E Shop in my local community, bt i want to learn it naturally without letting someone doing it to me.

Any Help from the gurus in the House....Lov u all.
Re: Html Beginner Need Gurus Help by hollyfat(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
umt13:
Hy Gurus!
i want to design an E Shop in my local community, bt i want to learn it naturally without letting someone doing it to me.

Any Help from the gurus in the House....Lov u all.
http://w3schools.com
that should help
Re: Html Beginner Need Gurus Help by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
I thought it was a html problem...
Use CMS Like pestashop and magneto..
To code from scratch will not be easy because you'll have to learn programming....
Except you have the time ..
Re: Html Beginner Need Gurus Help by Dangujba1111: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
I thought it was a html problem...
Use CMS Like pestashop and magneto..
To code from scratch will not be easy because you'll have to learn programming....
Except you have the time ..

i wonder why you always prefer some CMS AND frameworks Than start from scratch when People asked a question? Mr. Man i think it better for him to learn from scratch All those CMS may Does not content what you really need Programmers using algorithm to solve problem. As for me learning from scratch is the must helpful because it will lead you to implement the CMS or Frameworks better than one you get.
#peace
Re: Html Beginner Need Gurus Help by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dangujba1111:

i wonder why you always prefer some CMS AND frameworks Than start from scratch when People asked a question? Mr. Man i think it better for him to learn from scratch All those CMS may Does not content what you really need Programmers using algorithm to solve problem. As for me learning from scratch is the must helpful because it will lead you to implement the CMS or Frameworks better than one you get.
#peace

According to his question sounds, he wants to do it himself and he never mentioned scratch that's why I had to clarify him.. Looks like a novice that's why a said "html" it's up to him

(1) (Reply)

8 Days Left You Want To Build A Career In Video Editing / Questn From India, I Am Agetting Reponse "Unknown Product Id 6205"for Webpay / We're Hiring - Java And .NET Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.