Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday (53369 Views)

Charis Onabowale "Mama Cass" Marks 70th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) / Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by ramdris(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Come to think of it, av not heard of Mrs. Dangote before o...
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by youngsahito(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
who Clinton don help n where is mama Clinton sef?
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Kazrem(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
When your network reach the level where you snap pic with the richest man on earth on his birthday, you know you are rich.
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Walsun(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Awon baba olowo, dat's nice...
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by funshyboi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
adebayo201:

Nigerians don come again oh...

Hian!!! Oga keep your curiousity. You can go and find his wife na.
If you can't answer then you keep mute
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Tosignrule(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
I am cartoonist, message me if you want toon of yours

2 Likes

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by currentbrands(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
metromediaboss:

The President/CE of Dangote Industries Limited, Aliko Dangote; the Executive Director, Dangote Industries Limited, Halima Dangote; the Chairman, Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu; and Mimi Alemayehou, Blackstone, celebrating with Former President Bill Clinton at his 70th birthday at the Rockerfeller Plaza, New York, United States of America.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photo-dangote-elumelu-at-clintons-70th.html

Aliko Dangote is the CEO of DANGOTE GROUP

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by adebayo201: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
funshyboi:
If you can't answer then you keep mute
cheesy
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by 3sexy: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aisha would have been here if not for her stealing prowess shocked angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by DanielGb(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
i support no american. i support buhari

You are lucky.
Don't be surprise if you see DSS at your front door.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by IdiAmin2(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
funshyboi:
Never heard of dangote' s wife
Just curious tho

wife? or 'wives'? Alhaji na muslim, up to 4 is allowed.

and with that kin money, many concubines must to follow
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Empiree: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
he is ? when that nigga was governor of arkansas he killed more negros than any governor. dat nigga is a snake. his wife killed many haitian babies
I wonder why Clinton is so attached to Haiti even in her sick bed few years ago when she was sec. of state. She was talking about it. And Laura Bush is so attached to Afghan women
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by neocortex: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
its the lesser of two evils as they see it because trump and the republicans have the KKK and white supremacists supporting them so they rather go for the lesser evil.

although in reality its two sides of the same coin. its all a game. both parties work for the same illuminated elites. its an illusion of democracy but it really is a dictatorship

Sorry, my post was not an endorsement of your theories as I am no sucker
for "grand" conspiracies.
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by goldedprince: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Non of them get 2 heads. Before i reach una age, the whole world even aliens go hear my name

2 Likes

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by 4nobody4every1: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
mmkayyyy bill we see you
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by cooljoe(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
bill is 70 already? Wow, hw time flies. my fav US President.

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Hdz4luv: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
funshyboi:
Never heard of dangote' s wife
Just curious tho
good observation, u must be genius dude grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by TRAVEL101(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
funshyboi:
Never heard of dangote' s wife Just curious tho
Guy. He Don used am do money
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by coxlinda(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rich gangster.....
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Goliesimo: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
oloshi ban shore oloshi kosi iyato
HarkymTheOracle:
Rich befriends d rich.. olowo lo n se ore olowo..

Thunder fire poverty... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by samsard(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
its the lesser of two evils as they see it because trump and the republicans have the KKK and white supremacists supporting them so they rather go for the lesser evil.

although in reality its two sides of the same coin. its all a game. both parties work for the same illuminated elites. its an illusion of democracy but it really is a dictatorship
Stop poisoning the minds of gullible Nigerians with your conspiracy bullshit! It holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Arsewipemod: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
he is ? when that nigga was governor of arkansas he killed more negros than any governor. dat nigga is a snake. his wife killed many haitian babies
Really? As in Biliaminu Clinton and wife killed both grown and baby niggahs? Can you expantiate on that?
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by ade002: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rockerfellers .. Hmm
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by lanreni: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
metromediaboss:

The President/CE of Dangote Industries Limited, Aliko Dangote; the Executive Director, Dangote Industries Limited, Halima Dangote; the Chairman, Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu; and Mimi Alemayehou, Blackstone, celebrating with Former President Bill Clinton at his 70th birthday at the Rockerfeller Plaza, New York, United States of America.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photo-dangote-elumelu-at-clintons-70th.html
ALL HAIL ILLUMINATI!
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by sukkot: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
samsard:
Stop poisoning the minds of gullible Nigerians with your conspiracy bullshit! It holds no water.
bro where yo ass been hiding at ? mr doppelganger lolzzz
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by sukkot: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
neocortex:

Sorry, my post was not an endorsement of your theories as I am no sucker
for "grand" conspiracies.
aiiit bruv. keep ah cool head man
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by sukkot: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Empiree:
I wonder why Clinton is so attached to Haiti even in her sick bed few years ago when she was sec. of state. She was talking about it. And Laura Bush is so attached to Afghan women
energy vampires bruv. vultures feeding on the dead

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
i support no american. i support buhari

For real? Are you fricking kidding me?
Re: Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday by blackprowler: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dollyak:
I am pretty sure the reason why they are there was because they paid for the campaign fundraising dinner, effectively earning VIP slot.

You know something jare. Sometimes it's so hard to find someone with some knowledge here. Those people are so detailed in those things. To attend something, you'll show some financial commitment; to get up close for a photo with the main guy/woman, it's not an accident: there's a special financial commitment involved. This is how they raise money for campaigns and raising money for their foundations. It's not as easy here where you just inflate a contract or two while in office and you're made for life. I think the US govt should substantially raise the retirement money for ex-presidents. It is ridiculously small. It used to be something like $63k when annual salary was $200k but now the annual incumbent's salary is $400k. I'm sorry for this country. An average governor in Nigeria makes more money than the president of the united states

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.