Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

President Buhari To Be Blamed For Plagiarism, Not The Speechwriter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Be Blamed For Plagiarism, Not The Speechwriter (482 Views)

BBC Blasts Buhari For Plagiarism / Plagiarism: See What A Speechwriter Did To His Boss For Offending Him / Breaking:Buhari Nephew Mamman Daura Responsible For Plagiarism- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Be Blamed For Plagiarism, Not The Speechwriter by Oluwamarc(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2016
"President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said the speechwriter responsible for plagiarising the United States President Barack Obama’s 2008 victory speech will face disciplinary action.

The statement read in part, “President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered that prompt and appropriate disciplinary action be taken against those responsible for a wrongful insertion in his speech delivered on September 8, 2016 at the launch of the ‘Change Begins with Me’ campaign."

Now I must say, I'm beginning to get pissed off at this habit of our leaders giving out their speech out to the " so called professional speech writers" This might be the norm in our present day society, but I don't really buy it
These speeches should contain the president personal opinion not some speechwriters opinion and thoughts, even if you have to employ the services of a speechwriter, you have a duty to examine this speech before accepting them

Instead of PMB diverting the blame to another fellow, he should take responsibilities, he's to be blamed for the plagiarism.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Be Blamed For Plagiarism, Not The Speechwriter by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Be Blamed For Plagiarism, Not The Speechwriter by nnachukz(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2016
My dear. I smh for my country. This shows why nothing is working. He denied all his campaign promises because he had no input there and knows nothing about the content of what he kept reading during rallies. Even the inaugural speech was just mere paper work in which he knows nothing about. Pulse and ask yourself why there is no sign of possible future improvement in our economy. He lacks the elementary requirement for that post.
Re: President Buhari To Be Blamed For Plagiarism, Not The Speechwriter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
I hope he doesn't deny his Name one day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun, Tinubu - His Allegation Against Me Is False, But I Won't Reply / Picture Of The Day (independence) / Read Full Text Of President Buhari's 56th Indepence Day Speech/broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.