Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Latest Subway Surfers Game Dawnload - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Subway Surfers Game Dawnload (2411 Views)

Subway Surfers V1.64.1 MOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Subway Surfers Game Dawnload by FrozenGate: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Subway Surfers is an “endless running” mobile game co-developed by Kiloo, a private company based in Denmark and SYBO Games. It is made available on Android, iOS, Kindle, and Windows Phone and more…
Players of the game take the role of teenage street boys who, upon being caught in the act of applying graffiti to (tags) a metro railway site, run down the tracks to escape the Inspector and his dog.

While the Subway Surfers street boys run, they grab gold coins hanging on the air while simultaneously dodging obstacles with railway trains and other objects.

Subway Surfers features some Special objects, such as the Weekly Hunt, which in relation, can result to an award in the game. Subway Surfers was released on 24 May 2012 with updates based on seasonal holidays.

TO GET GAME CLICK HERE http://www.frozengate.com/latest-subway-surfers-game-dawnload/

Re: Latest Subway Surfers Game Dawnload by iamnlia(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice

If you need super cheat version. ...email me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install Whatsapp On My Android 2.2 Version / Tecno Spark Plus K7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro / Help! Huawei Ascend G6 U10 3G "Internal Storage Damaged"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.