Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) (31593 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Nusaf: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:
What is this fulani herdmens their own problem sef. Just wounding people for no just course
Prof in English grin.
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
WenysAD:
Dear Lord pls save your children from the hands of these blood sucking demons. Amen
Don't rise up and defend yourself. Just stay there and continue waiting for God
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by chiedu7: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=16pt]THIS IS A JIHAD [/size]
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by mukhcech(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen? even if they have no cows.
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Melinde: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
I was about to sympathize with you but the moment you said " I used to I have ....." I withheld my sorry because you just told me whom you are.. May God protect all the innocent people in Nigeria.
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Bnladan(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm tired of this media campaign against Fulani. Everythn dat happens will be attributed 2 dem. "On his way 2 office" dey said. Is d man's office in d bush?
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by middlebelter(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
What this Fulani Herdsmen are doing to my people in middlebelt is more dangerous than Nokia Horam or Niger Delta Militancy.
Silent killing is going on almost everyday, people can not go to pursue their legitimate business because of fear of these terrorists yet Federal government is NOT paying attention to the menace just because we are minorities.
Millions have been spent on fight against Borough Horam and the fight has received international and opl
Huattention, Niger Delta Militancy is also enjoying both Federal government and international community attention because of the strategic assets and investments of this country. But, because we are majorities, PMB, administration choose to ignore our call.
The Sultan of Sokoto has not seen any reason to make any meaningful contribution that will solve the problem other than to say the herdsmen are Militants from Libya yet they feel more comfortable to travel from Sokoto, cross river Niger to add Kwara and Kogi to North. Perhaps the gradual killing is to hasten the elimination of dominant tribes in the area so that they can impose Emir and have full control? We are thinking this way because PMB did NOT find it necessary to deploy military to Obajana-Kabba road to flush out the so called terrorists. We voted for PMB, but what we are getting from him is below expectations. If Ajaokuta Iron and Steel were in Kaduna, the Northern oligarchs wouldn't allow it to suffer the current setback. Nigerians are watching the power game being played by the core North with interests.
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by OBILINANNU(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
This People, Are They Realy Human Being?? If U Ask Me I Will Classify Them As Earthly Beast. Ahahah... Nigerian Govnt. Keeping Just Quiet. We Are Finished In This Country Only God Can Save His People....!
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by lakesider(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
When journalist write stories and indicate the tribe of the offender. That s tribalism and nothing more.
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by discusant: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry o. But on election day, you go vote Fulani president, instead of Igbo man.

Na one north.

1 Like

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by prince985(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Icecomrade:

Northern leaders said the people attacking Nigerians are not fulani.

They are Aliens in our country.

APC will respond. Buhari will respond. Northern leaders will tell him he is delusional to ve mentioned fulani

they are not nigerians but we are signing grazing bill for dem... dats d zoo for u...sept 23 is comin
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by anihero(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
henryanna36:
According to a social media user Isaac who shared the photos/news,he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen on the 15th of September on his way to work.Below is what he wrote.....

'Fulani struck this morning on my way to the office along Obajana -kabba road .Two  Fulani pointed gun on me and the other two at the rear .I stop a while and now use reverse to run the battle of my life.In the process ,one of the Fulani men used his long stick with knive to stab me on my right hand.I ran to road safety office to get first aid treatment .Thank God for the doctors and nurses that were at the federal road safety office at kabba junction to give me a comprehensive treatment.I had five stitches on my right hand.The question is Fulani has a poisonous knive that when pierced into the body is dangerous. I have taken tatanus injection but my fear of their poisonous knife. I used to have regard for fulani but my respect to them has seize hence forth as they commit most of these atrocities on highways'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fualni-herdsmen-stab-man-on-his-way-to.html
henryanna36:
According to a social media user Isaac who shared the photos/news,he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen on the 15th of September on his way to work.Below is what he wrote.....

'Fulani struck this morning on my way to the office along Obajana -kabba road .Two  Fulani pointed gun on me and the other two at the rear .I stop a while and now use reverse to run the battle of my life.In the process ,one of the Fulani men used his long stick with knive to stab me on my right hand.I ran to road safety office to get first aid treatment .Thank God for the doctors and nurses that were at the federal road safety office at kabba junction to give me a comprehensive treatment.I had five stitches on my right hand.The question is Fulani has a poisonous knive that when pierced into the body is dangerous. I have taken tatanus injection but my fear of their poisonous knife. I used to have regard for fulani but my respect to them has seize hence forth as they commit most of these atrocities on highways'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fualni-herdsmen-stab-man-on-his-way-to.html
henryanna36:

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by achieverme(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
adedayoadedeji:
this is pathetic. if na d poisonous knife, no b u go type this thing nah.

so thank God for life

Yes, since he is alive, he should just forget it and move on abi? And the perpetrators will continue until they visit you and your family and murder you in cold blood.
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
achieverme:

Yes, since he is alive, he should just forget it and move on abi? And the perpetrators will continue until they visit you and your family and murder you in cold blood.

smh
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
what use is fulani to Nigeria şef?only to reduce population?
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by mjameel(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bnladan:
I'm tired of this media campaign against Fulani. Everythn dat happens will be attributed 2 dem. "On his way 2 office" dey said. Is d man's office in d bush?

haba Bnladan. he said on his way to the office. from Lkj to Obajana where he works is a 40km drive cutting through a large forest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Kogi Communities, 22 Dead, Many More Displaced / Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.