Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. - Adverts (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. (80094 Views)

Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by sKeetz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Have your mobile number credited with airtime or data through our bitcoin/airtime exchange service anywhere,anytime !!

Make your order, send the naira equivalent in ฿itcoin of whichever network and have your mobile recharged instantly with airtime or data.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL ฿ITCOIN/AIRTIME EXCHANGE RATE AS THE VALUE OF BITCOINS IS EVER CHANGING, HENCE THE NAIRA TO BITCOIN EQUIVALENT AT THAT MOMENT WILL BE USED.

CALL/WHATSAPP 09090951260 AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Sabtoaelect: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2016
The Truth About TBC 9thebillioncoin)....PLEASE READ!!!
***IMPORTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY FACTS***
BTC = *BITCOIN*
TBC = *THE BILLION COIN*
1. BTC takes 10 mins. to 30 mins. for Confirmations whereas *TBC* takes only 2 mins. to get your Transaction Confirmed
2. BTC has only 21 Million Coins whereas *TBC* has 1 Billion Coins
3. BTC took 3-4 years to get the people attention but *TBC* is already much more popular in just 8 months
4. Current BTC Supply in the Market is just 15.9 Million & the rest 5.1 Million will get generated in next 125 years wheres *TBC* Current Supply in the Market is 500 Million & next 500 Million generation has already got started
5. The price of BTC is dependent on the market but the price of *TBC* gets increased 1% - 5% daily depending upon the number of new Members joining the *TBC*
6. The price of BTC could even hit as Low as 1$ or as high as 1 Million $ but the price of *TBC* will never come down & in October 2017 the price of 1 *TBC* will be 1 Billion $ per *TBC* Coin
Investing in BITCOIN is GOOD but investing in *TBC* is better!
Contact me to get your TBC today @ #5,000 father christmas price. The more quantity you buy, the more discount you get. 50000thebillioncoins available
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=49437777][/quote]
Na only bitcoin u dey buy?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by damiosy(m): 2:22am On Dec 21, 2016
2sexynet:
Hello, everyone.

I am really surprised that Justi4Jesu could be playing with my intelligence over peanuts wherein we just did over 800k in transaction not long ago.

What I do not understand now is whether its same Justi4Jesu I had known or someone else is using her phone.

Just few days ago, someone sent me $200 and I used Justi4Jesu to receive the money. The sender sent me screenshot that the money will be available on 13th.

I asked her what's up with the payment and she is saying pending. I asked when will it be cleared and till now she has refused to say anything regarding that. In the past she would give me time frame or even ask me to tell sender to confirm the payment so that it could be available on time.

In this case, she has refused to even let me know why it is pending, mind you sender paid $1 instant payment fee which negates her claims as it stands. After much talks, I ask if i need to inform the sender to confirm it payment and that was when she said "it is a new account" This she NEVER told me about before now.

I had told her I needed this money for something urgent as I need to travel this weekend immediately after seeing doctor cos I have some health issues.

She is the one insulting my intelligence yet telling me not to insult her. Is it a crime to let someone know why funds is pending wherein paypal has shown that the money will be available by 13th? what is today? Okay tell me when the money will be available and she has refused to say anything.

My friend reached out to her and asked for clarification and she told him to tell me I AM MAD, VERY MAD. on top my money o.

Please house, tell me when it has become a crime to know when money will be available and released?

Na cos of say na online and cos I have known her for long on a more serious note, I know when draw the line. Nobody insults my intelligence for nothing. I DEY let them know say I be naija.

This is not a case of scam. I am not saying she scammed me. But what I do not understand is her reason for not wanting to tell me when I will get my money.

When I asked she would rudely say "ask paypal"

IF she has her reasons for holding the money, she should say so and let me know.

interesting she told me she couldn't withdraw fro me when I asked for this same service it's alright God is watching
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz1: 3:36am On Dec 21, 2016
BEWARE AND BE WARNED

Tabbaz will never send you a text message to vouch for anyone or to inform you anything about trade. All my things are strictly on whatsap or nairaland

Don't say I no tell you o

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by justi4jesu(f): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2016
damiosy:

interesting she told me she couldn't withdraw fro me when I asked for this same service it's alright God is watching

I didn't withdraw for him oh. He sent me direct paypal fund and it was pending and he wanted me to send him Naira while his paypal was still pending in my account. It took 7days for his paypal to drop and i already paid the naira. Withdrawal has been on pause mode because of Paypal issues sorry about that. smiley
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by rad8(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2016
$98 skrill available @ 440
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by damiosy(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2016
justi4jesu:

I didn't withdraw for him oh. He sent me direct paypal fund and it was pending and he wanted me to send him Naira while his paypal was still pending in my account. It took 7days for his paypal to drop and i already paid the naira. Withdrawal has been on pause mode because of Paypal issues sorry about that. smiley

hmmmm okay was just dusting the files cabinet and yours is dusty will leave it at that
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by damiosy(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2016
justi4jesu:

hmmmm okay was just dusting the files cabinet and yours is dusty will leave it at that

Good morning

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2016
LadyF... Is like na your thread we go dey use oh.. Bcuz the way puskin vex.. We never know when we go finish our chill pills... Na wa... Lolz grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2016
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
Just meet me in my parlor.
Please when will be btc reach 450/$?, because its in my favour o.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz1: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
3RNEST:
LadyF... Is like na your thread we go dey use oh.. Bcuz the way puskin vex.. We never know when we go finish our chill pills... Na wa... Lolz grin

na so bro
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz1: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016
chiefkpokp:
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
Just meet me in my parlor.
Please when will be btc reach 450/$?, because its in my favour o.

How much you go buy my bitcoins using yuan.

Anyway we go talk berra on whatsapp.

by the way I am in support of the bolded part. let teh crash continue
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 2sexynet: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2016
justi4jesu:

Madam even up till now u don't know the reasons for my anger. What a pity.

You received money but DIDN't tell me anything after receiving the money. You just told me pending. Did you tell me that paypal was holding the money for 7 days? Did you? Didn't you say you have nothing to explain to me when I asked when the money will be released? If you said it will take 7 days do you think I will come here to rant.

The only thing you told me was PENDING and nothing else.

It was someone here who mentioned 7 days before you came out to say I should wait for 7 days.

Make I no talk again cos I have received it.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Tabbaz1:

na so bro
Yomieluv and Bookiemart01... Suppose take chill pill no bi all of us tabbaz.. Now all of us don enter the wall.. Can u imagine the konkonbility...
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by demosoft: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2016
3000 bitcoin available @500/usd

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
2sexynet:

Madam even up till now u don't know the reasons for my anger. What a pity.

You received money but DIDN't tell me anything after receiving the money. You just told me pending. Did you tell me that paypal was holding the money for 7 days? Did you? Didn't you say you have nothing to explain to me when I asked when the money will be released? If you said it will take 7 days do you think I will come here to rant.

The only thing you told me was PENDING and nothing else.

It was someone here who mentioned 7 days before you came out to say I should wait for 7 days.

Make I no talk again cos I have received it.

Na wa o.

Stick to the bold.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by justi4jesu(f): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
damiosy:

Good morning

I'm yet to dust my own files, you could be next on the line for some vacuuming. Need I say more?

Good Afternoon.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2016
$88 skrill for sell at 430/$. quote me if you are interested.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by U1(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Retrieved.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Skrill Needed urgently.... Buzz me on whatsApp if u get for sale... Na wa LadyF Thank u oh.... U do well for Our body... Still on my chill pill.. grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by chyzoo4u(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2016
$200 worth of bitcoin available at 100k. That is 500/1$
Contact Signature
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by rad8(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
$96 skrill available ooo
Contact signature
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz1: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2016
3RNEST:

Yomieluv and Bookiemart01... Suppose take chill pill no bi all of us tabbaz.. Now all of us don enter the wall.. Can u imagine the konkonbility...

lol
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by kanny1(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Is Tabbaz1 the same person as Tabbaz?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Bolaji21(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz1: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
kanny1:
Is Tabbaz1 the same person as Tabbaz?

yes bro. na my wife account as antispam bot don ban me and I never get chance to report the bot to the mod
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by futurewise11(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
3600€ cash is available for sale at 501...I can send it via moneygram, western union or directly to any bank account...I can also help u to buy bitcoin or any e-currency from here if you want.

+4915141359243
Stuttgart.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Realdon1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
tbc is gaining groumd worldwide. nw 280euro percoin. ur coins increases 5% evryday. get urs. watsap or call. 08063682975

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Weekly - 1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.