Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) (18504 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Buhari's Speech At The 71st UN General Assembly (Full Text) / Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
brightology3:
This man matter don tire me, na sitdon look I dey now. I comment my reserve b4 somebody ban me
Better!
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by venom13(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why Buhari no dey wear suit World Leaders meetings? But during elections he wear one everybody was happy to see him looking like a perfect gentleman...
Now na either black jelabia or milk colour jelabia abeg presidential advisers make Una do Una work
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by babestella: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
emmasege:
Hope he doesn't go embarrass the nation at the assembly with plagiarized speech. All I know is that a thief is a thief, it doesn't matter what he steals.

Thank God, stealing is now corruption. He who steals government funds and he who steals the intellectual property of American president have a common name: T.H.I.E.F. Though, there's a slight difference, he who steals our funds may be committing a local crime but he who steals the intellectual property of a man based in America, right here in Nigeria, has committed an INTERNATIONAL CRIME. The shameless man should not forget to tender public apology to Obama when he meets him, and confess how bereft of originality and initiatives he is with his team.

Who still thinks Alhaji Buhari is a saint and his wife innocent of Halliburton scandal? Such needs to have her/his mental capacity examined so as to be sure s/he has not had a brain transplant from human to chimpanzee.

I laugh when they say he's going to demand the return of looted funds, but back home Buhari and his propagandists have not been able to conclude one corruption case and have the culprit jailed, not one, no single soul jailed yet. Dasuki is being held just like that despite all the damning alleged allegations against Dasuki, he has no conviction yet.
Buhari think recovery of looted fund is by fiat, someone should teach him what democracy is really all about. plsssssss, Buhari and his propagandists must prove that the fund they are pursuing as a "Stolen fund" are actually stolen and how do you do that, you must exhaustively prove your case and convict the felon period. No be by word of mouth abeg.

Pls o, i'm not in support of corruption or looting o, i just hate calling a dog a bad name in other to hang it, and at the end of the day the dog is actually innocent of all charges.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by abidan45(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Get your ntel 4G super fast broadband network
Call me or whatsapp my number 07065059128
And enjoy unlimited data
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Adiola(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Adieu bubu pls stay that Side we won't mIss u just send back out jet it is more important than you @ least it knows its use farewell till we meet again
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari has failed....the whole world knows he has
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by DrHighchief(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
A time will come, I will fly on the presidential jet by Gods grace.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
# Munching mama nkechi bottled groundnut jejely as l read comments...

Babangbali abi make l borrow you small groundnut make you take chop the akpu you 'borrowed' yesterday?

OK..make l dey read more entertaining comments jare..

Baba Bubu, oya gbera..
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Mo6i6(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Baba is always traveling
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by chimaicon(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Abeg shay dis baba office dae for air?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful / Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) / Dino Melaye And His Children Tour Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.