Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy (1503 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy by destinyokes: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
It was like a scene from a horror movie when a popular ‘happening babe’ of the University of Nairobi, Kenya, turned into a big snake few minutes after a man said to be her sugar daddy, dropped her at her hostel residence. Narrating the chilling incident, one of the victim’s close friends who witnessed the scenario said:

“Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room. I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming. I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake, on her bed, right before my very own eyes.”

Reacting to the news, authorities of the University of Nairobi has given strict warning to the female students of the Institution to avoid going out with strangers in order to avert a recurrence of a similar case. I hope they listen!

BREAKING NEWSFormer Boko Haram Spokesman Arrested At The Residence Of Senator Ali Ndume Bizarre Education Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy Post by Eze Chidimma September 16, 2016

It was like a scene from a horror movie when a popular ‘happening babe’ of the University of Nairobi, Kenya, turned into a big snake few minutes after a man said to be her sugar daddy, dropped her at her hostel residence. Narrating the chilling incident, one of the victim’s close friends who witnessed the scenario said: “Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room. I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming. I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake, on her bed, right before my very own eyes.” Reacting to the news, authorities of the University of Nairobi has given strict warning to the female students of the Institution to avoid going out with strangers in order to avert a recurrence of a similar case. I hope they listen!

Meanwhile security operatives are currently searching for the suspected man, while the eye witness has been remanded in custody for further interrogation.

http://www.we9ja.com/female-student-turns-into-snake-after-fu.xhtml

1 Share

Re: Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy by EpicMaurice(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Videos and pics of her turning into the snake or.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Adonbilivit.hearsay,i won't take but video and pix,i will manage
Re: Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy by falcon01: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Other news: boy finda snake on his bed
Naija news:girl turn ro snake aftee marathonsex with boyfriend
Re: Female Student Turns Into Snake After Fun Nights With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
YOU CAN LIE FOR WORLD

(1) (Reply)

2017/18 Waec Gce Time-table Is Out / Things To Take Note If You Haven’t Seen Your Result JAMB Result / Study On Low Tuition At University Of Wroclaw, Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.